Is Melting Robert E. Lee's Statue A Sign Of White Genocide?

Nah, your SJW bitchy positions.

And your love of child mutilation.
You can only claim to refute them you can't demonstrate any rational refutation though.

1. It was Founder law that enslaved Black babies in America at birth. That makes the Founders, slavers. This isn't opinion, it's fact.

2. All independent human lives should have liberty.

3. Fetuses aren't independent lives.

Where's the inconsistency? Unlike you I think my positions through you Bingo.

That's what racist trash like you has told us.

Hell you write the damn history books, so you make it say what you want it to.

It would be even worse if the Negroes allowed the White Man to round them up and ship them off to slavery, wouldn't it?

But that is not happen. The Negroes chiefs in Africa were the ones that were collecting the Negros to sell mostly to the Dutch, that then sold them to the English and Spanish and whoever else needed them pick cotton or whatever.

You can only claim to refute them you can't demonstrate any rational refutation though.

1. It was Founder law that enslaved Black babies in America at birth. That makes the Founders, slavers. This isn't opinion, it's fact.

2. All independent human lives should have liberty.

3. Fetuses aren't independent lives.

Where's the inconsistency? Unlike you I think my positions through you Bingo.

1. Nope. Slave owners, not slavers.

2. Including criminals?

3. Yes they are, dependent lives, but independent.

You have dogma, not thoughts.

It would be even worse if the Negroes allowed the White Man to round them up and ship them off to slavery, wouldn't it?

But that is not happen. The Negroes chiefs in Africa were the ones that were collecting the Negros to sell mostly to the Dutch, that then sold them to the English and Spanish and whoever else needed them pick cotton or whatever.
What is that the Racist Encyclopedia version.

😄

They're both dependent and independent lives? How does that work? Forget legally, biologically, when you're talking about a fetus that's just objectively wrong.

Independent lifeform dependent on another lifeform.

Different DNA = different lifeform.

Figured I would have to spell it out, due to your room temperature IQ.

Independent lifeform dependent on another lifeform.
Except its not an independent lifeform. It's entirely dependent on its mother. It's mother's life is what's keeping it alive because it does not yet have the capability to support its own life with its own bodily functions. When it is that is the moment of viability.
Different DNA = different lifeform.
A different lifeform is not the same as an independent lifeform, Marty.
Figured I would have to spell it out, due to your room temperature IQ.
Is the above what you think passes for rational thought? Explain how you think an undeveloped fetus is an independent lifeform.

Except its not an independent lifeform. It's entirely dependent on its mother. It's mother's life is what's keeping it alive because it does not yet have the capability to support its own life with its own bodily functions. When it is that is the moment of viability.

A different lifeform is not the same as an independent lifeform, Marty.

Is the above what you think passes for rational thought? Explain how you think an undeveloped fetus is an independent lifeform.

Different DNA, different lifeform. Biology dictates that's how mammals reproduce.

Same shit, different day.

Different DNA.

Independent DNA, body, blood system. The placenta is a membrane not a direct connection.
Marty why are you being such a bitch? They aren't independent lifeforms and now you're just being silly. Independent DNA is the same as different DNA. It will never make a fetus an independent life.

Marty why are you being such a bitch? They aren't independent lifeforms and now you're just being silly. Independent DNA is the same as different DNA. It will never make a fetus an independent life.

It is an independent life, jusr dependent on the mother until viablity.

Word play isn't your strong point, depsite your reliance on it for your dipshit "positions"

It is an independent life, jusr dependent on the mother until viablity.
If it's dependent on the mother until viability then it isn't an independent life Marty.

Listen, whether or not you even think that matters is entirely subjective but it's simply an objective fact that fetuses are entirely dependent lifeforms.
Word play isn't your strong point, depsite your reliance on it for your dipshit "positions"
I'm not playing Marty, I'm making rational arguments. You're the one trying to play around with words to see if any fit and you're being obvious about it.

If it's dependent on the mother until viability then it isn't an independent life Marty.

Listen, whether or not you even think that matters is entirely subjective but it's simply an objective fact that fetuses are entirely dependent lifeforms.

I'm not playing Marty, I'm making rational arguments. You're the one trying to play around with words to see if any fit and you're being obvious about it.

Yes it is. You can use the separate if you lack the understanding of the complexity of the English language.

Dependent until viability, and science is working on dropping that number of weeks.

No, you play and dance around words to try to convince yourself you don't support killing a separate lifeform over the whims of another lifeform.

1698769333793.png

Forum List

Back