Another Black GOP Politician Kicked off the Democrat Plantation: "Skinfolk Ain't Kinfolk"

Lord Long Rod

Diamond Member
Jan 17, 2023

If I start dropping the "N-word" people lose their minds. But this vile, derogatory attack on a black man for his beliefs is somehow ok?!? BY OTHER BLACK PEOPLE?!?!?!? This is disgusting and anti-democratic.

This is the Democrat Plantation. They claim that they are responsible for all the good things that have happened to minorities, and act like they are owed your votes because of it. And if you are black and do not go along, then you are betraying them. This is a divisive, toxic ideology. It's sick, really. You need to be a sociopath to use this, or a mindless idiot doing what you are told to do.

^ Most moronic OP of the day?

Buy yeah - Democrats gonna attack Republicans.

And you will continue to be a moron. :)

Paging IM2 to the white courtesy phone. :laughing0301:

OIP.fddvJ08KFVl-YecrQ5-cpgHaJ4

^ Most moronic OP of the day?

Buy yeah - Democrats gonna attack Republicans.

And you will continue to be a moron. :)
Nah you loons are especially vicious towards any person of color who doesn't follow the rules laid out by the Democratic Party. Use to be the white people on the left would let their minority attack dogs do the dirty work, but since Biden let everyone know it's Ok for white lefties to say anything they want and get away with it. He embolden you loons. No more closet racism for you.

Nah you loons are especially vicious towards any person of color who doesn't follow the rules laid out by the Democratic Party.
I'm an independent who opposes Black participation in the Democrat plantation.

But other than that, you're still a drooling moron.

:)
Use to be the white people on the left would let their minority attack dogs do the dirty work, but since Biden let everyone know it's Ok for white lefties to say anything they want and get away with it. He embolden you loons. No more closet racism for you.
See above.

Nah you loons are especially vicious towards any person of color who doesn't follow the rules laid out by the Democratic Party. Use to be the white people on the left would let their minority attack dogs do the dirty work, but since Biden let everyone know it's Ok for white lefties to say anything they want and get away with it. He embolden you loons. No more closet racism for you.

You bet !!!

The tolerant left (self-described) is only tolerant as long as you do what they want you to do.

Deviate from the plan and you'll find out tolerant they are.

The article from the OP demonstrates why no black person can seriously say that they are not as racist as anyone else.

I'm an independent who opposes Black participation in the Democrat plantation.

But other than that, you're still a drooling moron.

See above.
I couldn't think as slow as you if I tried. Like all loons you refuse to believe that minorities can think for themselves.

I couldn't think as slow as you if I tried.
Don't sell yourself short, Thundy. :)
Like all loons you refuse to believe that minorities can think for themselves.
See?

Molasses-like. ;)

I point out that I'm an independent who opposes the Democrat plantation, you quote my reply, and this is what you come up with.

Your stupidity is a danger to yourself and others.

O.K.

You are a racist and an idiot.

Thanks for sharing.
Yes, you are a racist and an idiot - no need to repeat, and no thanks for oversharing. :blahblah:

But yeah, the OP doesn't understand the basic concept.

Connie ignorance and extremism are destroying America. :(

Yes, you are a racist and an idiot - no need to repeat, and no thanks for oversharing. :blahblah:

But yeah, the OP doesn't understand the basic concept.

Connie ignorance and extremism are destroying America. :(

The depth (measured in angstroms) of your posts reveals you.

Connie ?

Moron.

Forum List

Back