Rise Up America, now is not the time

Yes, the left was dealt a defeat. One we have talked about for a very long time. One they said would never happen. But the Joe with one vote has the same same as any other Tom, it is the great equalizer.

Now is the time to rise up above the fray. Forget the crap that was thrown at the fan by both sides. Forget the hate, forget the fear. It is time to drain the swamp and we finally have a President that is rude enough and crude enough to get the job done.

Let's all at least try and join together to heal this nation the divide is over, the PEOPLE have spoken.

God blessed America!
Do you realise that that divide was created not by the left but the right? Trump won, congrats. He won by compelling to the darker sides of the human psyche. You are right the US should come together. And you know what, politically speaking the right has no excuse. You will have to fix all what is wrong in the US. There will be noone to stop you from making any decision you want. You control, house, senate and presidency on top of controlling the supreme court. This also creates the responsibility to protect those who have no voice anymore, and after this election cycle I'm really sceptical that the right is capable of doing that. I hope this is just my fear and despondency speaking I truly do, but I don't think so.

Think about what was being fixed prior to the election. Think about all those poeple out there who felt their vote didn't count, now they know it does. THAT alone is a positive.

Both sides ran a mud slinging crap throwing campaign so no side can claim a moral high ground.

Consider that all the problems you want fixed by the Republicans were by and large caused by the Democrats.

BTW, I am not a registered Republican. I do not defend Trump, I defend America that is why I voted for him.

No other issue was greater than the SCOTUS nominations, that alone was worthy of keeping away from Hillary.

Now, let's heal this nation torn asunder by 8 years of Obama.
What besides his skin color was so divisive about Obama? This is what I don't get. You can say I'm philosophically opposed to for instance Obamacare. But you can say about it what you want, trying to get more people health insurance shouldn't be considered divisive. I'm of the opinion that you can say a lot about peoples ideas by looking at the people who support them. The last few days I've been in a discussion with white supremacists who consider Trump their candidate. I'm literally talking about neo-nazi's. I'm not even close to claiming Trump supporters are all racist but it is safe to say that most racists are Trump supporters. Doesn't this give you pause? I'm willing to agree to disagree on a whole lot of issues. I believe the state has the duty to provide a wide range of services, I'm sure you completely disagree. But if your candidate is considered by groups that glorify the nazi's as speaking for them you should take a long hard look at this candidate. Or they are mistaking about him, or you are. Those are the only 2 possibilities. I'm willing to discuss points of disagreement and respect the result of the election, I'm completely unwilling to not fight racism. Like I said in my original post. This election cycle has been very dark, and you might claim that the left is responsible too. But I'll point out again it is not the left that got the support of what I consider poor human beings.
How racist....

[QUOTE="JakeStarkey, post: 15768502, member: 20412"[/QUOTE]Correll continues the mirror tactics of Alinsky-Limbaugh: accusing others of what he does.[/QUOTE]

Yeah!

You're "RAYSISSSSSSS!"
"You're dumm."
"You're uneducated"
"You hate women!"

Yes, the left was dealt a defeat. One we have talked about for a very long time. One they said would never happen. But the Joe with one vote has the same same as any other Tom, it is the great equalizer.

Now is the time to rise up above the fray. Forget the crap that was thrown at the fan by both sides. Forget the hate, forget the fear. It is time to drain the swamp and we finally have a President that is rude enough and crude enough to get the job done.

Let's all at least try and join together to heal this nation the divide is over, the PEOPLE have spoken.

God blessed America!
Do you realise that that divide was created not by the left but the right? Trump won, congrats. He won by compelling to the darker sides of the human psyche. You are right the US should come together. And you know what, politically speaking the right has no excuse. You will have to fix all what is wrong in the US. There will be noone to stop you from making any decision you want. You control, house, senate and presidency on top of controlling the supreme court. This also creates the responsibility to protect those who have no voice anymore, and after this election cycle I'm really sceptical that the right is capable of doing that. I hope this is just my fear and despondency speaking I truly do, but I don't think so.

Think about what was being fixed prior to the election. Think about all those poeple out there who felt their vote didn't count, now they know it does. THAT alone is a positive.

Both sides ran a mud slinging crap throwing campaign so no side can claim a moral high ground.

Consider that all the problems you want fixed by the Republicans were by and large caused by the Democrats.

BTW, I am not a registered Republican. I do not defend Trump, I defend America that is why I voted for him.

No other issue was greater than the SCOTUS nominations, that alone was worthy of keeping away from Hillary.

What besides his skin color was so divisive about Obama? This is what I don't get. You can say I'm philosophically opposed to for instance Obamacare. But you can say about it what you want, trying to get more people health insurance shouldn't be considered divisive. I'm of the opinion that you can say a lot about peoples ideas by looking at the people who support them. The last few days I've been in a discussion with white supremacists who consider Trump their candidate. I'm literally talking about neo-nazi's. I'm not even close to claiming Trump supporters are all racist but it is safe to say that most racists are Trump supporters. Doesn't this give you pause? I'm willing to agree to disagree on a whole lot of issues. I believe the state has the duty to provide a wide range of services, I'm sure you completely disagree. But if your candidate is considered by groups that glorify the nazi's as speaking for them you should take a long hard look at this candidate. Or they are mistaking about him, or you are. Those are the only 2 possibilities. I'm willing to discuss points of disagreement and respect the result of the election, I'm completely unwilling to not fight racism. Like I said in my original post. This election cycle has been very dark, and you might claim that the left is responsible too. But I'll point out again it is not the left that got the support of what I consider poor human beings.

His skin color was a plus not a minus.

But he made comments when he should not have. Like the "police acted stupidly" when they did not. Or "If I had a son he would look like Trayvon." Or he invites BLM to the White House. Do you think people don't notice these things or forget those things?

When experiment is run the result is always what indicates success. After 8 years of Obama do you think that the country is more or less divided? The result of the last 8 years is obvious and it has nothing to do with his skin color.
Nothing to do with his skin color? If you truly believe that, I'm sorry you are being willfully ignorant. It went as far as to claim he wasn't a real American and that he was a Muslim. And if you see tape after tape, some of them very explicitly of cops shooting unarmed or surrendering black people saying the police acted stupidly is not wrong. Let me ask you, you are right that the country is more divided. Do you think that is Obama's fault or the peoples that start completely unsubstantiated rumors that Obama is not American and a Muslim? Obama had tape to support his statements that the police acted stupidly, where is there ANY corroborating evidence to support Trumps assertion.
Skin color, racism. racism racism. You fucking loser.

BTW, there was more than one reason people say he was a Kenyan. One reason is he said it himself in his book that he said was fake.

Cops shooting "unarmed" blacks? Fuck you. Nearly ALL of them were justified. How many blacks have killed cops?

You fucking loser. I say no peace. ALL BECAUSE OF PIECES OF LYING SHIT LIKE YOU.

On ignore.

The notion that the GOP is innocent of creating division is pure hogwash. Both sides are guilty as charged. Clean the windows off your double-wides......

But he made comments when he should not have. Like the "police acted stupidly" when they did not. Or "If I had a son he would look like Trayvon." Or he invites BLM to the White House. Do you think people don't notice these things or forget those things?

When experiment is run the result is always what indicates success. After 8 years of Obama do you think that the country is more or less divided? The result of the last 8 years is obvious and it has nothing to do with his skin color.
Nothing to do with his skin color? If you truly believe that, I'm sorry you are being willfully ignorant. It went as far as to claim he wasn't a real American and that he was a Muslim. And if you see tape after tape, some of them very explicitly of cops shooting unarmed or surrendering black people saying the police acted stupidly is not wrong. Let me ask you, you are right that the country is more divided. Do you think that is Obama's fault or the peoples that start completely unsubstantiated rumors that Obama is not American and a Muslim? Obama had tape to support his statements that the police acted stupidly, where is there ANY corroborating evidence to support Trumps assertion.

BTW, there was more than one reason people say he was a Kenyan. One reason is he said it himself in his book that he said was fake.

Cops shooting "unarmed" blacks? Fuck you. Nearly ALL of them were justified. How many blacks have killed cops?

You fucking loser. I say no peace. ALL BECAUSE OF PIECES OF LYING SHIT LIKE YOU.

On ignore.

at 1min 10 the incident starts

San Diego police shot and killed an unarmed black man | VICE News
Horrific video shows black teen surrendering to police being shot 16 times | Daily Mail Online
This is on tape my friend. Are they representative of police actions? Probably not. Is it wrong to say that the police acted stupidly? I don't think so. Are there justified shootings? Sure. Are they all? These 4 for sure weren't. So be very careful who you call a liar.

On ignore.

at 1min 10 the incident starts

San Diego police shot and killed an unarmed black man | VICE News
Horrific video shows black teen surrendering to police being shot 16 times | Daily Mail Online
This is on tape my friend. Are they representative of police actions? Probably not. Is it wrong to say that the police acted stupidly? I don't think so. Are there justified shootings? Sure. Are they all? These 4 for sure weren't. So be very careful who you call a liar.

You need to check your propaganda....it makes you look foolish....

God blessed America!

Nothing to do with his skin color? If you truly believe that, I'm sorry you are being willfully ignorant. ....

Were we cons nice to HIllary because she had white skin?

Were we cons nice to Bill because he had white skin?

You are the one being willfully ignorant.

We're in new territory right now, and that's a good excuse to get past the bullshit.

Uh-Huh AND take a moment or two to enjoy that newly legalized mary jane in several more states, including Nevada....almost makes me wish I was a pot head.

Las Vegas ++Pot , sin city is now complete. :D

Nothing to do with his skin color? If you truly believe that, I'm sorry you are being willfully ignorant. ....

Really, I'm being willfully ignorant. I have answered the premise of every single reply, you answer none of it. Here again selectively quoting my reply. There is a real difference between the Bill Clinton presidency and that of Obama. During Bill Clinton's terms it wasn't considered treason to reach across the aisle. Obama has been blocked to such an extent that even the debt extensions where considered as an opportunity by congress to strongarm Obama. Threatening to let the US foreclose on it's debt is not responsible governing yet congress did it. So again what made Obama different and more divisive from Bill Clinton if it wasn't race?

Really, I'm being willfully ignorant. I have answered the premise of every single reply, you answer none of it. Here again selectively quoting my reply. There is a real difference between the Bill Clinton presidency and that of Obama. During Bill Clinton's terms it wasn't considered treason to reach across the aisle. Obama has been blocked to such an extent that even the debt extensions where considered as an opportunity by congress to strongarm Obama. Threatening to let the US foreclose on it's debt is not responsible governing yet congress did it. So again what made Obama different and more divisive from Bill Clinton if it wasn't race?

You may in fact be right. Because of Obama's race he seemingly felt he didn't have to get alone with anyone they had to get along with him. He said it himself when he said "elections have consequences." In other words, f...k you. He also played his race causing the country to be divided like I have not seen even in the 60s. His comments about the "police acted stupidly," added nothing to the conversation it only added to the strife. Things he should have been above he lowered himself such as saying "if i had a son he would look like Trayvon."

Hep, Obama used his race as a hammer against anyone who disagreed with him, and you do exactly the same. It is not only is BS it brings down what people actually think of black folks. You are your own worse enemy.

If Hillary had been elected and did the same things Obama did, her treatment would have been exactly the same. It is the same treatment the left wing meted onto GWB, it is call politics, you call it race.

God blessed America!
It is possibly too late to bring the nation together. I could see the nation breaking up into different nations in the foreseeable future, do not see the hatred ending.

You may in fact be right. Because of Obama's race he seemingly felt he didn't have to get alone with anyone they had to get along with him. He said it himself when he said "elections have consequences." In other words, f...k you. He also played his race causing the country to be divided like I have not seen even in the 60s. His comments about the "police acted stupidly," added nothing to the conversation it only added to the strife. Things he should have been above he lowered himself such as saying "if i had a son he would look like Trayvon."

Hep, Obama used his race as a hammer against anyone who disagreed with him, and you do exactly the same. It is not only is BS it brings down what people actually think of black folks. You are your own worse enemy.

If Hillary had been elected and did the same things Obama did, her treatment would have been exactly the same. It is the same treatment the left wing meted onto GWB, it is call politics, you call it race.
The racial division is not Obama's fault, but a Black man in the White House and then Trump being elected had brought racism, which had been hidden, back to the forefront. The United States is a racist country, and the racism comes from both sides, but more so from the right.

Peaceful Anti Trump rally - Los Angeles on Wilshire Blvd.

CxF3g8SWEAArtU5.jpg

Wrong again, This was Clinton's record during the Bush years
More Likely to Buck Bush During her time in the Senate, which overlapped exactly with George W. Bush’s time in the White House, she voted the way he wanted 252 times and opposed his wishes 259 times – meaning she supported the Republican president 49 percent of the time. Only 11 fellow Democratic senators who participated in a majority of the Bush era’s presidential support votes – which CQ Roll Call defines as roll calls where the president’s views were clearly expressed in advance – bucked the Republican president more often than Clinton did. - See more at: What 8 Years of Senate Votes Reveal About Clinton
What 8 Years of Senate Votes Reveal About Clinton
Find me any Republican voting with Obama? If you can't find it, that has to mean something has changed.

The racial division is not Obama's fault, but a Black man in the White House and then Trump being elected had brought racism, which had been hidden, back to the forefront. The United States is a racist country, and the racism comes from both sides, but more so from the right.

OH will the crying ever stop. WHITE America elected a BLACK president TWICE. WHITE America will watch and cheer for football games dominated by BLACKS. Trump is NOT a racist that is just pandering BS. Even if I were a racist I am not holding blacks back from achieving whatever it is they want. I am not grading their exams. I am not forcing them to take illegal drugs. I am not responsible for shitifiying their neighborhoods. THEY ARE.

Peaceful Protest From McArthur Park to DTLA before and after. Back to business as usual #saturdaymorning #antitrumprally #peace

CxFkChSUQAAdpgX.jpg

What exactly are they protesting? Constitutional democracy? What is their end result? What is it that they want? Free butt balm? I am sure butt balm is covered under Obamacare, if not it very well should be.

Not that it matters to the election (we must abide by the EC vote - even though Trump himself said if electoral vote prevails above popular vote, that is call for a revolution), but can you imagine Trump's reaction to winning the popular vote by that margin and losing the electoral college?

It'd be day four of a non-stop tweetstorm from Orange Troll man, and his fucknut followers freaking out & busting their noodles in protest rage, and you know it.

Do you actually read what you post? How does electing a black man to the highest office in the land constitute racism? That makes absolutely no sense. And what in the hell does Trump have to do with racism? He isn't racist any more so then is Hillary.

You reinforce what I said about Obama, he and his followers don't believe he should be subject to any criticism for the soul reason that he is black, that my friend is liberal racism.

Forum List

Back