Rise Up America, now is not the time

drain the swamp indeed and yet he is rolling back his controversial campaign promises and falling in line with washington. trump supporters didn't take him for his word on the campaign trail--which were full of flip-flops on issues because he wasn't informed enough--and now that he can better see the state of things, he is falling in line. he's an empty vessel waiting to be filled and worked by those around him because he has no firm ground to stand on

4 days after the election and months before he is even in office and you are calling him on not fulfilling his promises?

View attachment 98204

All you just did there was flush any hint of credibility you might have had, right down the toilet.

also i'm just curious: so if he does actually roll back on his campaign promises in the execution of his policy, would that upset you?

I've already answered this repeatedly.

THe answer is of course.

NOw comes the funny part.

IF he implements his policies, and they result in good effects for America and Americans, are you going to be able to admit that?

And that means not pretending to believe the bullshit lies that the media gives you as an out either.

It's funny because so far, no lefty has been able to answer it.

NOt unwilling, unable.

Hell, unable to even address it.

come on man, don't be so childish. you're not living up to your potential. if donald trump does well i will respect that of course. but for him to do that he will have to roll back on most of what he said on the campaign trail ...

WHat you just did there was change my question to something else and answer that.

YOu ignored half my question "implement his policies", to craft a new question, ie "if Trump does what I think he should and it is good for America".

My question asked you to imagine the possibility that TRump could implement his policies and it could be good, and if you would be able to admit that.

You were unable to even address it. Just like I said.

This shows that your goal is NOT the well being of the American People. Can you see that?

Yes, the left was dealt a defeat. One we have talked about for a very long time. One they said would never happen. But the Joe with one vote has the same same as any other Tom, it is the great equalizer.

Now is the time to rise up above the fray. Forget the crap that was thrown at the fan by both sides. Forget the hate, forget the fear. It is time to drain the swamp and we finally have a President that is rude enough and crude enough to get the job done.

Let's all at least try and join together to heal this nation the divide is over, the PEOPLE have spoken.

God blessed America!
Do you realise that that divide was created not by the left but the right? Trump won, congrats. He won by compelling to the darker sides of the human psyche. You are right the US should come together. And you know what, politically speaking the right has no excuse. You will have to fix all what is wrong in the US. There will be noone to stop you from making any decision you want. You control, house, senate and presidency on top of controlling the supreme court. This also creates the responsibility to protect those who have no voice anymore, and after this election cycle I'm really sceptical that the right is capable of doing that. I hope this is just my fear and despondency speaking I truly do, but I don't think so.
Oh the irony!
In FACT it was those who had their 'voices' taken away AKA the White working middle class who stood up and demanded their voice be heard.
That's what happened.
Now the LIB pussy-boys and 'snowflakes' can go fuck themselves!

Yes, the left was dealt a defeat. One we have talked about for a very long time. One they said would never happen. But the Joe with one vote has the same same as any other Tom, it is the great equalizer.

Now is the time to rise up above the fray. Forget the crap that was thrown at the fan by both sides. Forget the hate, forget the fear. It is time to drain the swamp and we finally have a President that is rude enough and crude enough to get the job done.

Let's all at least try and join together to heal this nation the divide is over, the PEOPLE have spoken.

God blessed America!
Do you realise that that divide was created not by the left but the right? Trump won, congrats. He won by compelling to the darker sides of the human psyche. You are right the US should come together. And you know what, politically speaking the right has no excuse. You will have to fix all what is wrong in the US. There will be noone to stop you from making any decision you want. You control, house, senate and presidency on top of controlling the supreme court. This also creates the responsibility to protect those who have no voice anymore, and after this election cycle I'm really sceptical that the right is capable of doing that. I hope this is just my fear and despondency speaking I truly do, but I don't think so.

Think about what was being fixed prior to the election. Think about all those poeple out there who felt their vote didn't count, now they know it does. THAT alone is a positive.

Both sides ran a mud slinging crap throwing campaign so no side can claim a moral high ground.

Consider that all the problems you want fixed by the Republicans were by and large caused by the Democrats.

BTW, I am not a registered Republican. I do not defend Trump, I defend America that is why I voted for him.

No other issue was greater than the SCOTUS nominations, that alone was worthy of keeping away from Hillary.

Now, let's heal this nation torn asunder by 8 years of Obama.
What besides his skin color was so divisive about Obama? This is what I don't get. You can say I'm philosophically opposed to for instance Obamacare. But you can say about it what you want, trying to get more people health insurance shouldn't be considered divisive. I'm of the opinion that you can say a lot about peoples ideas by looking at the people who support them. The last few days I've been in a discussion with white supremacists who consider Trump their candidate. I'm literally talking about neo-nazi's. I'm not even close to claiming Trump supporters are all racist but it is safe to say that most racists are Trump supporters. Doesn't this give you pause? I'm willing to agree to disagree on a whole lot of issues. I believe the state has the duty to provide a wide range of services, I'm sure you completely disagree. But if your candidate is considered by groups that glorify the nazi's as speaking for them you should take a long hard look at this candidate. Or they are mistaking about him, or you are. Those are the only 2 possibilities. I'm willing to discuss points of disagreement and respect the result of the election, I'm completely unwilling to not fight racism. Like I said in my original post. This election cycle has been very dark, and you might claim that the left is responsible too. But I'll point out again it is not the left that got the support of what I consider poor human beings.
Quote: "I'm of the opinion that you can say a lot about peoples ideas by looking at the people who support them."
The negroes 'block voted for Obama solely based on his 'dog whistles' to them that he was going to give them a bunch of 'free shit' and b/c he had the same skin color.
So now explain what that says about Obama's ideas?

Think about what was being fixed prior to the election. Think about all those poeple out there who felt their vote didn't count, now they know it does. THAT alone is a positive.

Both sides ran a mud slinging crap throwing campaign so no side can claim a moral high ground.

Consider that all the problems you want fixed by the Republicans were by and large caused by the Democrats.

BTW, I am not a registered Republican. I do not defend Trump, I defend America that is why I voted for him.

No other issue was greater than the SCOTUS nominations, that alone was worthy of keeping away from Hillary.

What besides his skin color was so divisive about Obama? This is what I don't get. You can say I'm philosophically opposed to for instance Obamacare. But you can say about it what you want, trying to get more people health insurance shouldn't be considered divisive. I'm of the opinion that you can say a lot about peoples ideas by looking at the people who support them. The last few days I've been in a discussion with white supremacists who consider Trump their candidate. I'm literally talking about neo-nazi's. I'm not even close to claiming Trump supporters are all racist but it is safe to say that most racists are Trump supporters. Doesn't this give you pause? I'm willing to agree to disagree on a whole lot of issues. I believe the state has the duty to provide a wide range of services, I'm sure you completely disagree. But if your candidate is considered by groups that glorify the nazi's as speaking for them you should take a long hard look at this candidate. Or they are mistaking about him, or you are. Those are the only 2 possibilities. I'm willing to discuss points of disagreement and respect the result of the election, I'm completely unwilling to not fight racism. Like I said in my original post. This election cycle has been very dark, and you might claim that the left is responsible too. But I'll point out again it is not the left that got the support of what I consider poor human beings.

His skin color was a plus not a minus.

But he made comments when he should not have. Like the "police acted stupidly" when they did not. Or "If I had a son he would look like Trayvon." Or he invites BLM to the White House. Do you think people don't notice these things or forget those things?

When experiment is run the result is always what indicates success. After 8 years of Obama do you think that the country is more or less divided? The result of the last 8 years is obvious and it has nothing to do with his skin color.
Nothing to do with his skin color? If you truly believe that, I'm sorry you are being willfully ignorant. ....

Were we cons nice to HIllary because she had white skin?

Were we cons nice to Bill because he had white skin?

You are the one being willfully ignorant.
Really, I'm being willfully ignorant. I have answered the premise of every single reply, you answer none of it. Here again selectively quoting my reply. There is a real difference between the Bill Clinton presidency and that of Obama. During Bill Clinton's terms it wasn't considered treason to reach across the aisle. Obama has been blocked to such an extent that even the debt extensions where considered as an opportunity by congress to strongarm Obama. Threatening to let the US foreclose on it's debt is not responsible governing yet congress did it. So again what made Obama different and more divisive from Bill Clinton if it wasn't race?
Hey loser! Obama never ONCE even spoke to the REP leader of the House on the phone let alone in person for over a fucking YEAR!!!!
Don't try to had anyone your bullshit that Obama showed anything but open contempt for the REPs in the House or Senate.
Now the creeps 'phone and pen' executive orders are all going in file 13. Where they belong!

drain the swamp indeed and yet he is rolling back his controversial campaign promises and falling in line with washington. trump supporters didn't take him for his word on the campaign trail--which were full of flip-flops on issues because he wasn't informed enough--and now that he can better see the state of things, he is falling in line. he's an empty vessel waiting to be filled and worked by those around him because he has no firm ground to stand on
President Trump is on video stating that he would replace Obamacare BUT he would keep coverage for those with PCs and people on their parents health care until age 26
Don't bother coming here and spewing bullshit lies.
Everyone here, almost, is very well informed politically.
Permanent Ignore asshole!

Really, I'm being willfully ignorant. I have answered the premise of every single reply, you answer none of it. Here again selectively quoting my reply. There is a real difference between the Bill Clinton presidency and that of Obama. During Bill Clinton's terms it wasn't considered treason to reach across the aisle. Obama has been blocked to such an extent that even the debt extensions where considered as an opportunity by congress to strongarm Obama. Threatening to let the US foreclose on it's debt is not responsible governing yet congress did it. So again what made Obama different and more divisive from Bill Clinton if it wasn't race?

You may in fact be right. Because of Obama's race he seemingly felt he didn't have to get alone with anyone they had to get along with him. He said it himself when he said "elections have consequences." In other words, f...k you. He also played his race causing the country to be divided like I have not seen even in the 60s. His comments about the "police acted stupidly," added nothing to the conversation it only added to the strife. Things he should have been above he lowered himself such as saying "if i had a son he would look like Trayvon."

Hep, Obama used his race as a hammer against anyone who disagreed with him, and you do exactly the same. It is not only is BS it brings down what people actually think of black folks. You are your own worse enemy.

If Hillary had been elected and did the same things Obama did, her treatment would have been exactly the same. It is the same treatment the left wing meted onto GWB, it is call politics, you call it race.
The racial division is not Obama's fault, but a Black man in the White House and then Trump being elected had brought racism, which had been hidden, back to the forefront. The United States is a racist country, and the racism comes from both sides, but more so from the right.

OH will the crying ever stop. WHITE America elected a BLACK president TWICE. WHITE America will watch and cheer for football games dominated by BLACKS. Trump is NOT a racist that is just pandering BS. Even if I were a racist I am not holding blacks back from achieving whatever it is they want. I am not grading their exams. I am not forcing them to take illegal drugs. I am not responsible for shitifiying their neighborhoods. THEY ARE.
Trump is a racist, a mysoginist and xenophobe and White America made him their leader. America is a disgrace, and many people are patriotic enough not to put up with it.

THe reasons that whites voted for Trump, many of them the same whites that voted for Obama, are plain to see, if you can get your head out of your race obsessed ass.

You are a race baiting asshole. Fuck you.

And if you think that street violence is the answer to you not getting your way, I welcome for you and yours to give it a go.

And the sooner the better.
You are afraid of the truth.

God blessed America!

It wasn't Trump who called the opposing party deplorables and our current President who called them our enemies.

God blessed America!

Quote: "I'm of the opinion that you can say a lot about peoples ideas by looking at the people who support them."
The negroes 'block voted for Obama solely based on his 'dog whistles' to them that he was going to give them a bunch of 'free shit' and b/c he had the same skin color.
So now explain what that says about Obama's ideas?
You are comparing the black caucus to white supremacist. As a false equivalency that is a whopper.

God blessed America!
You're a liar.

And you're lying to further divide us even with this post. Go away. You're the fringe element and the MAJORITY of this great nation rejects you and your insanity. Prepare for the day when your foodstamps are removed from your household and you are required to go back to work.

God blessed America!
Oh the irony!
In FACT it was those who had their 'voices' taken away AKA the White working middle class who stood up and demanded their voice be heard.
That's what happened.
Now the LIB pussy-boys and 'snowflakes' can go fuck themselves!
You know, on this forum I've found that in general, people that revert to name calling are usually people who are unable to answer using actual arguments. Having said that, I do have to concede that your analysis of the voter block that got Trump elected is right. Which of course proves my point that a lot of people feel they got disenfranchised by this election. All minorities for starters. So tell me why I'm wrong about the fact that the right is going to have a hell of time actually protecting and including those who don't feel Trump speaks for them? Seems the argument you used is something that proved my point instead of rebuffed it.

You may in fact be right. Because of Obama's race he seemingly felt he didn't have to get alone with anyone they had to get along with him. He said it himself when he said "elections have consequences." In other words, f...k you. He also played his race causing the country to be divided like I have not seen even in the 60s. His comments about the "police acted stupidly," added nothing to the conversation it only added to the strife. Things he should have been above he lowered himself such as saying "if i had a son he would look like Trayvon."

Hep, Obama used his race as a hammer against anyone who disagreed with him, and you do exactly the same. It is not only is BS it brings down what people actually think of black folks. You are your own worse enemy.

If Hillary had been elected and did the same things Obama did, her treatment would have been exactly the same. It is the same treatment the left wing meted onto GWB, it is call politics, you call it race.
The racial division is not Obama's fault, but a Black man in the White House and then Trump being elected had brought racism, which had been hidden, back to the forefront. The United States is a racist country, and the racism comes from both sides, but more so from the right.

OH will the crying ever stop. WHITE America elected a BLACK president TWICE. WHITE America will watch and cheer for football games dominated by BLACKS. Trump is NOT a racist that is just pandering BS. Even if I were a racist I am not holding blacks back from achieving whatever it is they want. I am not grading their exams. I am not forcing them to take illegal drugs. I am not responsible for shitifiying their neighborhoods. THEY ARE.
Trump is a racist, a mysoginist and xenophobe and White America made him their leader. America is a disgrace, and many people are patriotic enough not to put up with it.

THe reasons that whites voted for Trump, many of them the same whites that voted for Obama, are plain to see, if you can get your head out of your race obsessed ass.

You are a race baiting asshole. Fuck you.

And if you think that street violence is the answer to you not getting your way, I welcome for you and yours to give it a go.

And the sooner the better.
You are afraid of the truth.

THe truth that 60 million Americans are closet racists? LOL!!

This is the truth.

Trump spoke out for a large portion of voters who have been ignored for decades and they supported him.

President Trump is on video stating that he would replace Obamacare BUT he would keep coverage for those with PCs and people on their parents health care until age 26
Don't bother coming here and spewing bullshit lies.
Everyone here, almost, is very well informed politically.
Permanent Ignore asshole!

listen: don't be so juvenile because if you choose not to listen to someone who is telling you something different: a. you won't learn anything and b. you can adequately be called a bigot. i'm listening to you and i'm open to what you have to say.

DT just said yesterday that he would consider just amending obamacare, and with those with any kind of critical thinking skills would deduce that he didn't know what he was talking about when he said he would repeal and replace obamacare and that he was furthermore lying. and to be clear, he had said he would repeal and replace obamacare and then later said he would keep some of the parameters in the bill. there is a clear inconsistency here. rudy giuliani went on television yesterday saying that 26 was perhaps too old to be on one's parents' healthcare. come on man, you are analyzing the state of things absent of some of the facts.

God blessed America!
You're a liar.

And you're lying to further divide us even with this post. Go away. You're the fringe element and the MAJORITY of this great nation rejects you and your insanity. Prepare for the day when your foodstamps are removed from your household and you are required to go back to work.
I'm the fringe element, lets test that statement. A couple of days ago I said this in replied in another post.
I stand corrected it is me who had it wrong. Honesty is important and I'm not above being stupid . Lesson learned.
And when someone tried to defend it I replied like this.

In the end that's just splitting hairs. I said something that was disproven by given an example, therefore I refuse to try to defend my position if it's proven wrong.
I also defended Comey coming out with his second letter and conceded on the owning of handguns. All on USMB.
Can you show a similar track record?
I pride myself on judging each and every thing I reply to on it's merits. You calling me a liar without giving any counterargument makes you dishonest. You find fault in what I say, fine but calling me a liar without giving more context then that is both easy and a false.

His skin color was a plus not a minus.

But he made comments when he should not have. Like the "police acted stupidly" when they did not. Or "If I had a son he would look like Trayvon." Or he invites BLM to the White House. Do you think people don't notice these things or forget those things?

When experiment is run the result is always what indicates success. After 8 years of Obama do you think that the country is more or less divided? The result of the last 8 years is obvious and it has nothing to do with his skin color.
Nothing to do with his skin color? If you truly believe that, I'm sorry you are being willfully ignorant. ....

Were we cons nice to HIllary because she had white skin?

Were we cons nice to Bill because he had white skin?

You are the one being willfully ignorant.
Hey loser! Obama never ONCE even spoke to the REP leader of the House on the phone let alone in person for over a fucking YEAR!!!!
Don't try to had anyone your bullshit that Obama showed anything but open contempt for the REPs in the House or Senate.
Now the creeps 'phone and pen' executive orders are all going in file 13. Where they belong!
You didn't answer the premise, did you?

Forum List

Back