Riots and the Election

The Press/Democrat Politicians exploit Black Voters by fanning the flames of hate every chance that they get to get out the vote.
This is why they escalated the Floyd case into a wave of Left Wing Violence.
Do the Dems actually believe that their Riots will help Joe Biden.
BTW, Joe Biden said that klansman Robert Byrd was "like a brother" to him.
Do you actually think people are protesting because the media boogeyman told them to? There is no other reason? Do you actually think that blaming the media and Democrats can fly as a rationalization?

You just don't get it! And due to that failure to understand, none of the solutions you offer up will ever be useful.

Americans are smarter than you. With the grace of God and empathetic solutions, we'll get through this and reach solutions, not rationalizations.
Blaming the media may be somewhat misplaced though they continue to cover for the violence over and over and over again however the democrats have essentially been backing the violence and the violent groups. Over and over again I hear them try and blame Trump and white supremacy for violent riots that are not even remotely connected but lauding the left backing them.

Trump was railroaded over and over again (as he should have been) for not condemning the violence in Charlottesville when ONE person became so violent he killed an innocent. Then the left is given a pass when refusing to condemn the violence breaking out all over the nation leading to the deaths of many, many more. This is getting absolutely disgusting. If there is one thing that could ever lead to me voting for a terrible president like Trump it is this bullshit.

Essentially the left is sending the message vote for us or we will burn the nation down. Why the fuck would I capitulate to that?

Case in point of the media actively covering for rioters:
519627.jpg

Ya, fiery but mostly peaceful.
trump did condemn it

He did so late and not with the clarity that he should have, period.

It was an easy call. It should have required all of 10 seconds to write the speech for it. And no, I do not base this off the asinine reporting at the time or after - the media is not relevant to how I judge Trump in the least.

The Press/Democrat Politicians exploit Black Voters by fanning the flames of hate every chance that they get to get out the vote.
Do you actually think people are protesting because the media boogeyman told them to? There is no other reason? Do you actually think that blaming the media and Democrats can fly as a rationalization?

You just don't get it! And due to that failure to understand, none of the solutions you offer up will ever be useful.

Americans are smarter than you. With the grace of God and empathetic solutions, we'll get through this and reach solutions, not rationalizations.
Blaming the media may be somewhat misplaced though they continue to cover for the violence over and over and over again however the democrats have essentially been backing the violence and the violent groups. Over and over again I hear them try and blame Trump and white supremacy for violent riots that are not even remotely connected but lauding the left backing them.

Trump was railroaded over and over again (as he should have been) for not condemning the violence in Charlottesville when ONE person became so violent he killed an innocent. Then the left is given a pass when refusing to condemn the violence breaking out all over the nation leading to the deaths of many, many more. This is getting absolutely disgusting. If there is one thing that could ever lead to me voting for a terrible president like Trump it is this bullshit.

Essentially the left is sending the message vote for us or we will burn the nation down. Why the fuck would I capitulate to that?

519627.jpg

trump did condemn it

It was an easy call. It should have required all of 10 seconds to write the speech for it. And no, I do not base this off the asinine reporting at the time or after - the media is not relevant to how I judge Trump in the least.

If Trump was too late to condemn it, then what about Joe Biden?
BTW, I don't think that Trump endorsed the Charllot incident.
When he stated that there were "good people on both sides" he was saying that about the issue of the removal of civil war monuments.
BTW, notice that the Radical Left didn't stop with civil war monuments, they escalated it to President Grant, President Lincoln, Columbus.......notice what they all have in common?

519627.jpg

trump did condemn it

If Trump was too late to condemn it, then what about Joe Biden?
BTW, I don't think that Trump endorsed the Charllot incident.
When he stated that there were "good people on both sides" he was saying that about the issue of the removal of civil war monuments.
BTW, notice that the Radical Left didn't stop with civil war monuments, they escalated it to President Grant, President Lincoln, Columbus.......notice what they all have in common?

I invite you to read post 13 one more time, I was quite clear on how I see the left's treatment of the rioting and open backing of violence. And no, UNLIKE Charlottesville where the right resoundingly had the correct response and Trump played it loosely, it is not Biden that is kowtowing to this disgusting horse manure. It is the left in general - part if what makes this so much more disgusting and dangerous.

519627.jpg

Just can't write comedy like this. Oh wait; they did. It was a Naked Gun bit.

nothing-to-see-there

( I do feel badly for the good people suffering there, if any remain. Still, wtf? lolz )

Democrats are not responsible for the violence. The Floyd case was a example of unnecessary police force which resulted in a death. We know racists like you don't give a damn. Trump certainly does not.

The media and the Democrats are the ones instigating these riots. Dim politicians are facilitating them by looking the other way.

Here is why the Press is to blame.
The Police kill more than twice as many White suspects annually than Black suspects.
The Press never makes it an issue.
Blacks murder more than twice as many Whites annually than Whites murder Blacks annually.
The Press never makes it an issue.
The Press fans the flames of hate on purpose to help the Dirty Democratic Party get out the vote every 4 years.
The #1 solution is to not break the law and to never fight the police, and everything else is 2nd.
Let me remind you the news media publishes what the public wants to read or watch. In news media circles, news worthy means whatever story people will watch on TV or the Internet. The news media stopped being a public service, if ever was, over 50 years ago. Do really think people will read a story about twice as many Whites are killed than Blacks?
Patently false. The fake news media is the propaganda arm of the Democrat party. It publishes/broadcasts what the DNC tells it to publish/broadcast.

519627.jpg

nothing-to-see-there

( I do feel badly for the good people suffering there, if any remain. Still, wtf? lolz )
I am done feeling badly for anyone at this point. The placating to BLM is disgusting beyond measure.

519627.jpg

nothing-to-see-there

I am done feeling badly for anyone at this point. The placating to BLM is disgusting beyond measure.
Well for clarity, I don't feel badly for those that placate or are doing this out of white guilt.

I only feel badly for the silent innocents. The ones that have nothing to do with the havoc involved. The ones that lose their businesses, peace of mind and security, or worse even, lose loved ones to all of this mess.

I can't believe this has happened in America after all the legit progress made. So thankful I don't live in a blue state or have black skin.
(because let's be honest, the good blacks have to be so ashamed of "their own" people)

Trump has to win, or this country is so fucked.

519627.jpg

nothing-to-see-there

Well for clarity, I don't feel badly for those that placate or are doing this out of white guilt.

I only feel badly for the silent innocents. The ones that have nothing to do with the havoc involved. The ones that lose their businesses, peace of mind and security, or worse even, lose loved ones to all of this mess.

I can't believe this has happened in America after all the legit progress made. So thankful I don't live in a blue state or have black skin.
(because let's be honest, the good blacks have to be so ashamed of "their own" people)

Trump has to win, or this country is so fucked.
It is rather amazing that we make massive strides in equality and the running narrative today is that things are worse than when Jim Crow was a reality.

It is almost as though reality is irrelevant.

It's blowing up in their faces so bad that they are now trying to claim it's Trump Supporters running false flag operations.

Flashback prediction from May: “Timeline of events so far: Dems cheered on riots and looting until they realized how bad those things actually are and now they are desperate to blame phantom Russians and White Nationalists so they don’t have to own the responsibility for the chaos they allowed.”

Heh:

Screen-Shot-2020-09-01-at-9.45.38-PM.png

Yes, the Press does fan the flames of racial hate to help the Dirty Democratic Party.
The truth is that the Press NEVER makes it a big issue if the Police kill a White suspect, and they NEVER make it a racial issue when a White person is the victim of interracial violence.
Liberals are brainwashed violent crackpot fanatics, and we can see it in Portland.
..race has NOTHING to do with a lot of these ''incidents''--but the MSM makes it out to be---and the MSM lies and post a lot of bullshit
...blacks murder whites at TEN times the rate of vice versa--but you don't know this..the MSM makes it out to be the other way around = LIE
...when a black murders a white--nothing about race from the MSM--and no big deal--EVEN when the black murders because of race--like this:
Yup. Dems lose the black vote, and they're screwed. This is why it is essential around election time for them to manufacture a concept of America being some racist entity.

It's pure garbage. It's evil. And it sucks in so many useful idiots that harbor a resentment, boredom, or need to feel like some noble revolutionist in the first place.

Yes, the Press does fan the flames of racial hate to help the Dirty Democratic Party.
The truth is that the Press NEVER makes it a big issue if the Police kill a White suspect, and they NEVER make it a racial issue when a White person is the victim of interracial violence.
Liberals are brainwashed violent crackpot fanatics, and we can see it in Portland.
..race has NOTHING to do with a lot of these ''incidents''--but the MSM makes it out to be---and the MSM lies and post a lot of bullshit
...blacks murder whites at TEN times the rate of vice versa--but you don't know this..the MSM makes it out to be the other way around = LIE
...when a black murders a white--nothing about race from the MSM--and no big deal--EVEN when the black murders because of race--like this:
Yup. Dems lose the black vote, and they're screwed. This is why it is essential around election time for them to manufacture a concept of America being some racist entity.

It's pure garbage. It's evil. And it sucks in so many useful idiots that harbor a resentment, boredom, or need to feel like some noble revolutionist in the first place.
Denial helps rationalization.

What are American leftists?

They are morons who all think they are smarter than people who know they are morons.

In a nutshell.

Denial helps rationalization.
clever axioms can stand in for reasoned responses..

Forum List

Back