Too little, too late: CNN finally gets real about the Biden disaster

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2020
Texas Hill Country
I'm not a fan of Fareed Zakaria, and his lie about the "robust economic recovery over the last two years" is ludicrous and embarrassing. But, he nails it when he goes through the polling data and calls out the absolutely abysmal state of Joe Biden's approval ratings on all the issues that are important to voters.

As the panic sets in at the DNC, expect the lies, the pandering, and the accusations to get increasingly bizarre and vicious. Expect violence in Chicago at the Dem convention. Expect continued assaults from Hamas forces on college campuses. Expect increasing violence against American Jews. Prepare for massive riots and terror attacks across the country if Trump wins.

I'm not a fan of Fareed Zakaria, and his lie about the "robust economic recovery over the last two years" is ludicrous and embarrassing. But, he nails it when he goes through the polling data and calls out the absolutely abysmal state of Joe Biden's approval ratings on all the issues that are important to voters.

As the panic sets in at the DNC, expect the lies, the pandering, and the accusations to get increasingly bizarre and vicious. Expect violence in Chicago at the Dem convention. Expect continued assaults from Hamas forces on college campuses. Expect increasing violence against American Jews. Prepare for massive riots and terror attacks across the country if Trump wins.

All that and he's still gonna beat Trump. :)
Ain't that a kick in the head...for you.

Xi is setting up his sock puppet Gavin to take over

I-Dont-Watch-CNN-Funny-Vinyl-Widow-Sticker.jpg

Forum List

Back