Rioters (insurrectionists) broke in the US capital at least by 8 separate points!

Rioters broke into the Capitol in at least eight different places during the January 6 riot, an investigation by The New York Times found.
-----------------------------------------------------
show how it was planned.
1625147732673.png

If they were insurrectionists then the police officer who shot the violent unarmed female insurrectionist that day should be publicly presented the medal of valor by president Joe since he saved all those congresspersons, like AOC, from certain death.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Last edited:
Rioters broke into the Capitol in at least eight different places during the January 6 riot, an investigation by The New York Times found.
show how it was planned.
The problem with all this hate on both sides is it will result in further government tyranny. It’s already in place and old neocon Joe is very likely to push it.

If the government does what they have indicated they will, activists on both sides will pay a price. It won’t be just radical right wingers, as you hope it to be.

If the government does what they have indicated they will, activists on both sides will pay a price. It won’t be just radical right wingers, as you hope it to be.

Want to buy some oceanside property in New Mexico?
No. Why?
Name the violent leftbat goon that was charged with any serious criminal act -let alone convicted- last summer in general, and in Portland in particular.

Go ahead....We have time.
Lol. You really think if a leftist were to speak truth to power the powerful would allow it? LOL. Partisans…can’t think.

As social media is doing their best to silence lefties and righties, you think government would only go after righties. CRAZY!

NYT and investigation do not belong in the same sentence.
You know that’s insane right, troll

fact- based reality — try it
The NYT is an active arm of the Democratic Party. That's a fact. There is no credibility attached to it.
Ditto Business Insider....Used to be at least a marginally responsible and credible online source, before Barry the Boiking showed up on the scene.
it strikes me that there are a few more than the FRONT door----ways to
enter the Capitol building
The FBI would know all the ways in.

Penelope
No. You missed the video on this board showing the Capital police letting them in and welcoming them.

Lots of questions on that so called insurrection.
SOME CP "let them in"...MagaRAT CP who have been fired

But you're right. There are questions to be answered and GOP politicians are petrified that the answers will screw them

The NYT is an active arm of the Democratic Party. That's a fact. There is no credibility attached to it.
Ditto Business Insider....Used to be at least a marginally responsible and credible online source, before Barry the Boiking showed up on the scene.
You blame everything on the only black Potus.
Race card

The evidence that these rioters did not break into the Capital is gaining traction. The charges that are being levied against most of them are amounting to minor misdemeanors and not a single insurrection charge has been made.

The public is beginning to notice that even through the media blackout and spin.

So, like a dutiful puppet, the NY Times is going to spin the fact that the cops let the rioters into the Capital by twisting it to say, "Well, they broke in by various other routes so that doesn't matter".

This is how they control information.

show how it was planned.
Only Democrats/insane people care about this.

Have a nice day! :)

The evidence that these rioters did not break into the Capital is gaining traction.
I guess you missed all the videos of MagaRATS smashing through windows and beating the shit out of cops huh?

Lemme guess...Project Veritas does, right?

Yes, stupid.

That's why you hate them.

show how it was planned.
Only Democrats/insane people care about this.

Have a nice day! :)
I, too, wondered what the significance of "MULTIPLE" entry points is. It is so stated---
but WHY? I am also still wondering just how much vandalism happened? I am
a child of the 60s and have survived lots of REAL RIOTS. To me the event of Jan 6 was
LESS SERIOUS than events that were trivialized as "sit-ins" back in the day

This nation MUST have a full investigation by a committee with FULL SUBPOENA POWER and witnesses under oath. The republicans' adamant opposition to having one calls into question their patriotism, personal integrity, and fitness for office.

I've wondered for a while now, among other things, who actually attended the rally on the Elipse, having not seen footage of the crowd, just the speakers. Were people seen wearing gang uniforms and combat gear at the Capitol actually at the rally and then walked the less than two miles to the Capitol or did they assemble at another location, which would indicate that they did not travel to DC to attend the rally?

Now I learn this morning that one member of the Oath Keepers gang traveled from Alabama to DC before Jan. 6, bringing a shotgun and handgun with him, gave them to someone in my neighborhood in Virginia, which pisses me off totally, and on Jan. 6 was one of a group that took golf carts to the Capitol.

I want to know how anyone gets to drive a golf cart through the streets of DC., much less up to Capitol Hill.

There is so much evidence that this was a planned insurrection, not a spontaneous display of emotion.

trump, WH aides, Pentagon brass, even members of Congress MUST testify under oath. If they are "patriots," they should have no problem doing this.

P.S.: I also want to hear a lot more about this "declaration of martial law."

So much discussion about how this riot was known in advance and so many law intelligence
agencies were so prepared and yet we find out no one in charge really was prepared at all.
Or prepared to repel such an attack, I should say.

It's almost as if people in charge wanted this attack to happen and they weren't properly prepared
at all.

Did authorities welcome an attack and deliberately leave themselves open to it?
That's how it looks the more we find out.

show how it was planned.
Security needs to be increased on the US Capitol Building including Shoot to Kill.

They need to shoot to kill leftist looters in US cities also

it strikes me that there are a few more than the FRONT door----ways to
enter the Capitol building
Who needs those avenues when the capitol police removed barriers and waved people in?
Trump Humper Capitol police…? Since fired
WRONG....PIG-lousi's personal criminal...
enjoy your TRUMP orgasm, shit stain

Now, when does Wray get fired for setting up the staged fiasco?
After we have a thorough investigations that shows him to be at fault. Republicans are fighting that tooth and nail
The fools at the Reichstag Fire were INVITED in.
In several cases where MagaRAT CP let them in
You're too fucking stupid for words....How does you brain stem even still signal your impulse to breathe?

Forum List

Back