Rioters (insurrectionists) broke in the US capital at least by 8 separate points!

NYT and investigation do not belong in the same sentence.
You know that’s insane right, troll

fact- based reality — try it
The NYT is an active arm of the Democratic Party. That's a fact. There is no credibility attached to it.
Ditto Business Insider....Used to be at least a marginally responsible and credible online source, before Barry the Boiking showed up on the scene.
it strikes me that there are a few more than the FRONT door----ways to
enter the Capitol building
Who needs those avenues when the capitol police removed barriers and waved people in?
Trump Humper Capitol police…? Since fired

The NYT is an active arm of the Democratic Party. That's a fact. There is no credibility attached to it.
Ditto Business Insider....Used to be at least a marginally responsible and credible online source, before Barry the Boiking showed up on the scene.
Who needs those avenues when the capitol police removed barriers and waved people in?
I see you didn't deny the fact, sub-cretin.

Now, when does Wray get fired for setting up the staged fiasco?

Rioters broke into the Capitol in at least eight different places during the January 6 riot, an investigation by The New York Times found.
-----------------------------------------------------
show how it was planned.
The problem with all this hate on both sides is it will result in further government tyranny. It’s already in place and old neocon Joe is very likely to push it.

If the government does what they have indicated they will, activists on both sides will pay a price. It won’t be just radical right wingers, as you hope it to be.
People wanted the larger and larger federal government. The obvious corruption and tyranny comes with it. That is the price. We now are not unlike most other governments in the world that have had their skullduggery and games played on the general population for absolute power.

You blame everything on the only black Potus.

you must be extremely retarded...and brain dead....and, you live your life in denial....go figure
the scum demonRATS, you, paid for the criminals to ransack the capitol

Penelope
Well I wonder who planned for the folks who entered the Capital buildings while Trump was still speaking?? Hope someone finds out cause all the investigators sure haven't.

They weren't Trump supporters. In fact the Capital Police opened the doors for them and welcomed them right on in.

Also gotta wonder why no aid was sent. The Chief of the Capital Police requested it at least five times and was denied.

Very interesting day at the Capital Buildings. Lots of questions.
They were tramp supporters and the cops did not welcome them in.. You miss the videos on Fox.

You blame everything on the only black Potus.
you must mean the biggest racist in AMERICA...or is it the worst representation AMERICA has ever had...or is it the racist donating over 11 million to the wuhan lab, to create the chinese flu to kill you....you pick, but they all fit

Ohhh look, Nazi Jill is lying for the Nazi press, what a shock.

{Twitter is not on the masthead of The New York Times. But Twitter has become its ultimate editor. As the ethics and mores of that platform have become those of the paper, the paper itself has increasingly become a kind of performance space. Stories are chosen and told in a way to satisfy the narrowest of audiences, rather than to allow a curious public to read about the world and then draw their own conclusions. I was always taught that journalists were charged with writing the first rough draft of history. Now, history itself is one more ephemeral thing molded to fit the needs of a predetermined narrative.}

Penelope
Well I wonder who planned for the folks who entered the Capital buildings while Trump was still speaking?? Hope someone finds out cause all the investigators sure haven't.

They weren't Trump supporters. In fact the Capital Police opened the doors for them and welcomed them right on in.

Also gotta wonder why no aid was sent. The Chief of the Capital Police requested it at least five times and was denied.

They were tramp supporters and the cops did not welcome them in.. You miss the videos on Fox.
they were a very MIXED crowd with all kinds of different agendas just as were the massive
numbers of goons that vandalized whole cities in the 1960s

Penelope

they were the criminals of the scum demonRATS that breached AMERICAS capitol...grow up already, and quit spewing lies....its all on video

Security needs to be increased on the US Capitol Building including Shoot to Kill.

The Capitol has a maglock system. Press a button and all doors are sealed.

The fools at the Reichstag Fire were INVITED in. They couldn't "break in" with anything less than a tank.

Exactly, how many leftists on here have actually visited the Capitol building, been inside it? Even to just visit as a normal tourist on any given day, you enter thru armed guards and metal detectors, and only so many people allowed in at a time. You are also only allowed in certain areas open to the public, you would not get away going into an area that is off limits to the public. In order for what happened to happen on 01/06, it had to be intentionally allowed to happen. How do you explain all of the doors being opened by capitol police and guards, while they stood there and watched people file in without any attempt whatsoever to stop them? If you've visited there in the past, you would know how completely ridiculous that is.

Ohhh look, Nazi Jill is lying for the Nazi press, what a shock.

{Twitter is not on the masthead of The New York Times. But Twitter has become its ultimate editor. As the ethics and mores of that platform have become those of the paper, the paper itself has increasingly become a kind of performance space. Stories are chosen and told in a way to satisfy the narrowest of audiences, rather than to allow a curious public to read about the world and then draw their own conclusions. I was always taught that journalists were charged with writing the first rough draft of history. Now, history itself is one more ephemeral thing molded to fit the needs of a predetermined narrative.}

bari is so right-----I was BUSY with work and other concerns 35 years ago and,
certainly, did not read the NYT every day (or week) but it is about then that I
noticed a decline----it seemed to me that the editors were asleep. NOW I cringe
just when I read its headlines

Security needs to be increased on the US Capitol Building including Shoot to Kill.

1625147481060.png

Security needs to be increased everywhere which is why we need a Castle Doctrine Amendment to the United States Constitution making castles doctrine, stand your ground, and concealed carry, into law across the United States.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Forum List

Back