Rioters (insurrectionists) broke in the US capital at least by 8 separate points!

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
Rioters broke into the Capitol in at least eight different places during the January 6 riot, an investigation by The New York Times found.
-----------------------------------------------------
show how it was planned.

Rioters broke into the Capitol in at least eight different places during the January 6 riot, an investigation by The New York Times found.
-----------------------------------------------------
show how it was planned.
Security needs to be increased on the US Capitol Building including Shoot to Kill.

Penelope
Well I wonder who planned for the folks who entered the Capital buildings while Trump was still speaking?? Hope someone finds out cause all the investigators sure haven't.

They weren't Trump supporters. In fact the Capital Police opened the doors for them and welcomed them right on in.

Also gotta wonder why no aid was sent. The Chief of the Capital Police requested it at least five times and was denied.

Very interesting day at the Capital Buildings. Lots of questions.

Penelope
Well I wonder who planned for the folks who entered the Capital buildings while Trump was still speaking?? Hope someone finds out cause all the investigators sure haven't.

They weren't Trump supporters. In fact the Capital Police opened the doors for them and welcomed them right on in.

Also gotta wonder why no aid was sent. The Chief of the Capital Police requested it at least five times and was denied.

They were Trump supporters. All of them.

Penelope

Yes, there needs to be a full bipartisan investigation.

Penelope

They were Trump supporters. All of them.
1625142367273.png

Forum List

Back