Right to Life (et al) is wrong??!! RE punishing women who abort

I don't get what this has to do with punishment of women who ask that someone kill their child(ren)??

and also, it is not the opinion of humans that matters if said humans do not care about objective truth

and objective truth says... things like this

it is either a human or it is not
it is either alive or it is not

and logical people have logical answers

I don’t masturbate.
hey, you're at least half Catholic already (no, that's not an insult.. despite all the claims of pedophilia, which... Did you know that there are more cases of that in the non-Catholic "churches")

But the Catholic Church is the universal scapegoat so, to listen to the media, you'd think only Catholics were sinners (etc)

(the word Catholic is Greek for Universal)

how many times do I have to say this?

I don't care about anyone's opinions

I care about FACTS

it is human
it is alive
it is innocent of any crimes or wrongdoing

Therefore it is WRONG, immoral, evil to kill "it"

Do you have a wife?

Congratulations. According to science, you are a mass murderer the moment you ejaculate. If one interprets life and the ending of life purely on a scientific basis. As I said not all life is equal.
Maybe that’s why Catholics don’t believe in Masturbation
The Life begins as soon as a Human Soul enters. Different religions have different views on the subject.

Science has no way of proving or disproving the existence of Soul. A supercomputer that can solve many problems much faster then any human is not alive. A human at the last stage of Dementia is alive.

Jews, Christians, and Muslims believe in Tanakh (Old Testament). Many Protestant Christians believe that Life begins at conception. Many Catholics, most Orthodox Christians, and some Orthodox Jews view all sexual immorality as a great sin and destruction of potential life. Thus, both genders are guilty of the sin.

An important issue is that Religious Laws can not be enforced by modern State Laws. Israel does not criminalize driving on Sabbath or eating pork. Greece and Russia do not criminalize eating milk or meat during Christian Orthodox fasts.

Likewise, early-term abortion should not be prohibited by any State Law. Such law would be codification of Protestant Christianity.

it is a mortal sin

God gives us a sexual nature to be fulfilled w/ a loving SPOUSE

not to be made into a totally selfish, perverse act
Both genders are guilty of immorality and destruction of potential life on a grand scale. But Religious law can not be made into State law.

Then again, most people have many other sins. All people should follow Seven Laws of Noah -- six of which are relevant to individuals.

Most Rabbis believe that very few people will suffer eternally, but most people will suffer for some time.

What could be more "traumatic" than death? Is it all about convenience?

Since the zygote has no brain stem, and no brain, it isn't "traumatic" at all. You've been convinced to endow these little blobs of tissue with ability to think, feel pain, and generally "humanized" them way beyond the reality of their very limited existence.

Maybe male masturbation should be made illegal since all of those little swimmers are being killed unnecessarily when men ejaculate outside of a woman's vagina. Every one of those little sperm are "living human DNA" and as such, they deserve the right to live.

The Life begins as soon as a Human Soul enters. Different religions have different views on the subject.

Science has no way of proving or disproving the existence of Soul. A supercomputer that can solve many problems much faster then any human is not alive. A human at the last stage of Dementia is alive.

Jews, Christians, and Muslims believe in Tanakh (Old Testament). Many Protestant Christians believe that Life begins at conception. Many Catholics, most Orthodox Christians, and some Orthodox Jews view all sexual immorality as a great sin and destruction of potential life. Thus, both genders are guilty of the sin.

An important issue is that Religious Laws can not be enforced by modern State Laws. Israel does not criminalize driving on Sabbath or eating pork. Greece and Russia do not criminalize eating milk or meat during Christian Orthodox fasts.

Likewise, early-term abortion should not be prohibited by any State Law. Such law would be codification of Protestant Christianity.
as soon as the two objects become one, that is life. It is human life. I don't care about how religion looks at any of it.

I don't believe in murdering a life. Life will always be lost for some reason, and some life is needed to end to save society, however, a baby is not one. A soul, your words, should be allowed to develop itself, and no other human owns that soul. Protect it yes, but own it, no.

Last edited:
Since the zygote has no brain stem, and no brain, it isn't "traumatic" at all. You've been convinced to endow these little blobs of tissue with ability to think, feel pain, and generally "humanized" them way beyond the reality of their very limited existence.

Maybe male masturbation should be made illegal since all of those little swimmers are being killed unnecessarily when men ejaculate outside of a woman's vagina. Every one of those little sperm are "living human DNA" and as such, they deserve the right to live.
you have no fking clue. So when did you get your god license?

Both genders are guilty of immorality and destruction of potential life on a grand scale. But Religious law can not be made into State law.

Then again, most people have many other sins. All people should follow Seven Laws of Noah -- six of which are relevant to individuals.

Most Rabbis believe that very few people will suffer eternally, but most people will suffer for some time.
so murdering anyone is ok?

Maybe that’s why Catholics don’t believe in Masturbational

Catholics believe masturbation is a sin, because God order people to go forth and multiply, but their Biblical rationale for the prohibition seems to be a misreading. Onan was ordered by his father to have sex with his deceased brother's wife to continue the family line, as was tradition. Onan, believing this was wrong, masturbated and "spilled his seed" on the ground, where upon God struck him dead for the sin of disobeying the law, which to a direct command from God. Catholics mistakenly believed God struck Onan dead for the sin of masturbation.

But then the Catholics have all kinds of weird sexual prohibitions, including positions.

you have no fking clue. So when did you get your god license?

How many times have YOU been pregnant, jackass????? How many miscarriages??? How many live births??? How many of your pregnancies were deemed "high risk"???

What kinds of complications have you had to death with in your pregnancies. How many pregnancies have you dealt with with your daughters?????

In answer to these questions, here are my numbers: 5, 2, 3, 2, breach birth, ectopic pregnancies, risk of fetal abnormalities, 5.

as soon as the two objects become one, that is life. It is human life. I don't care about how religion looks at any of it.

I don't believe in murdering a life. Life will always be lost for some reason, and some life is needed to end to save society, however, a baby is not one. A soul, your words, should be allowed to develop itself, and no other human owns that soul. Protect it yes, but own it, no.
Prior to about 16-20 weeks, it is mostly a potential person, not a real person.

Destruction of potential life is a sin. Listening to music with curses is a sin. Sins can not be outlawed.

Catholics believe masturbation is a sin, because God order people to go forth and multiply, but their Biblical rationale for the prohibition seems to be a misreading. Onan was ordered by his father to have sex with his deceased brother's wife to continue the family line, as was tradition. Onan, believing this was wrong, masturbated and "spilled his seed" on the ground, where upon God struck him dead for the sin of disobeying the law, which to a direct command from God. Catholics mistakenly believed God struck Onan dead for the sin of masturbation.

But then the Catholics have all kinds of weird sexual prohibitions, including positions.
Still obsessing I see.

Forum List

Back