Rfk jr explains how DNC is rigging the primary

2016- DNC rigs against Bernie
2020- DNC rigs against Tulsi and Bernie
2024 - DNC rigging against RFK Jr

At this point if you don't see how crooked the dnc is with their super delegates and rigged system you are brain dead

But:

In an online meeting with anti-vaccine activists on June 27, Robert F. Kennedy Jr., a Democrat running for president, falsely said there was good evidence that vaccine research had caused millions of deaths during the 1918 Spanish flu epidemic. He also claimed that such research could have created Covid-19, H.I.V. and other deadly viruses.

But in an appearance before Congress on July 20, Mr. Kennedy made none of those assertions. When lawmakers asked him about vaccines, he said: “I have never been anti-vax. I have never told the public to avoid vaccination.”

Yet during that same period, Mr. Kennedy appeared on more than two dozen podcasts hosted by personalities popular with the right wing, such as Jordan Peterson and Joe Rogan, as well as in online meetings and video streams where he brought up a variety of fringe ideas. At times, he made unfounded claims about vaccines and questioned whether chemicals in the water supply were causing “sexual dysphoria” among children in the United States.

The shift in Mr. Kennedy’s behavior is stark after his nearly two decades of promoting unsubstantiated theories about vaccines and other matters. Misinformation researchers said the candidate had probably tempered his most extreme positions to appeal to a wider audience and win over voters.

“If you only hear what he says in those big, open forums, you might think this is a reasonable, moderate person I want to support — and that is the point,” said Kolina Koltai, a misinformation researcher who has studied anti-vaccine conspiracy theories. “He is making himself mainstream.”

But:

In an online meeting with anti-vaccine activists on June 27, Robert F. Kennedy Jr., a Democrat running for president, falsely said there was good evidence that vaccine research had caused millions of deaths during the 1918 Spanish flu epidemic. He also claimed that such research could have created Covid-19, H.I.V. and other deadly viruses.

But in an appearance before Congress on July 20, Mr. Kennedy made none of those assertions. When lawmakers asked him about vaccines, he said: “I have never been anti-vax. I have never told the public to avoid vaccination.”

I realize you are quite unintelligent and cannot figure anything out on your own, but this claim that two complete independents like Joe Rogan and Jordan Peterson are "popular with right wing" is only being made by extreme leftist propagandists in order to influence the perceptions of complete morons.

Last edited:
I realize you are quite unintelligent and cannot figure anything out on your own, but this claim that two complete independents like Joe Rogan and Jordan Peterson are "popular with right wing" is only being made by an extreme leftist propagandists in order to influence the perceptions of complete morons.
Why do you people run from the spotlight?

I realize you are quite unintelligent and cannot figure anything out on your own, but this claim that two complete independents like Joe Rogan and Jordan Peterson are "popular with right wing" is only being made by an extreme leftist propagandists in order to influence the perceptions of complete morons.
You think Rogan isn't popular with the right wing? Go back and check all the threads started here about Rogan, and see who started them. Right Wing/MAGAs love Joe Rogan.

"You people", as in people with a working brain?

I do not seek the spotlight because I am quite content with my life.
You sure do whine and complain a lot for someone who is quite content with his life.

You think Rogan isn't popular with the right wing? Go back and check all the threads started here about Rogan, and see who started them. Right Wing/MAGAs love Joe Rogan.
Your world is very simple-minded. You see anything that is non-Stalinist as being "right wing"

Forum List

Back