Biden claims the GOP impeachment is about shutting down the government

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
Joe Biden made his first comments on his impeachment, telling a group of Democratic donors that Republicans 'want to impeach me because they want to shut down the government.'

Biden, speaking at a fundraising reception in McLean, Virginia, specifically mentioned conservative Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene of Georgia and her interest in impeaching him since the day Republicans took control of the House of Representatives.

'Well, I tell you what, I don’t know quite why, but they just knew they wanted to impeach me. And now, the best I can tell, they want to impeach me because they want to shut down the government,' he said.

The White House has doubled down on its defense of the president, blasting the impeachment inquiry as 'baseless,' setting up a war room to combat the investigation, and sending a memo to news organizations to encourage greater scrutiny of Republican motives.

Comment:
I don't think that the GOP wants to shut down the government.
I do think that the Democrat Party wants to shut down the government and then blame it on the GOP.

How was he in regard to reading the words that appeared on his teleprompter this time?

Did he mumble incomprehensively before the segue into his enjoyment of children stroking his legs, or did his handlers have him juiced up properly this time?
Biden is getting pissed-off about being caught.
They are going to try and keep him away from the tv cameras.
bidenisacrookkjhklgjkjff.jpg

Joe Biden made his first comments on his impeachment, telling a group of Democratic donors that Republicans 'want to impeach me because they want to shut down the government.'

Biden, speaking at a fundraising reception in McLean, Virginia, specifically mentioned conservative Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene of Georgia and her interest in impeaching him since the day Republicans took control of the House of Representatives.

'Well, I tell you what, I don’t know quite why, but they just knew they wanted to impeach me. And now, the best I can tell, they want to impeach me because they want to shut down the government,' he said.

The White House has doubled down on its defense of the president, blasting the impeachment inquiry as 'baseless,' setting up a war room to combat the investigation, and sending a memo to news organizations to encourage greater scrutiny of Republican motives.

Comment:
I do think that the Democrat Party wants to shut down the government and then blame it on the GOP.
I think you're extremely confused.

Now we can see how our media treats a justified impeachment attempt. I'm smelling a Ray Epps like coverup.

We will not know if it is justified till we see the evidence sworn in under oath and with the possibility for cross examine.

They want to shut down the anti American and corrupt government, not shut down the entire government.

They want the government, just only the part that is good for America.

But that old turd is just doing his usual MO, lie.

Comment:
Well, for once I have to agree with potatohead. There would be nothing better than shutting down the Biden government. What a relief that would be. This way we don't have to wait until 2024.

GOP is a shit show. There may not be a triple digit IQ when you total them all up. Biden will laugh this off and continue the most substantive administration since FDR.

They want to shut down the anti American and corrupt government, not shut down the entire government.

They want the government, just only the part that is good for America.

But that old turd is just doing his usual MO, lie.
If the government was a restaurant, it would be closed until fumigated.

Comment:
Its not. But you losers are about to shut it down because you are fighting among yourselves.

Forum List

Back