Rfk jr explains how DNC is rigging the primary

Independents, Libertarians, free thinkers, conservatives, actual liberals and people who oppose the great reset, for the most part.

Only true Stalinists oppose the free exchange of ideas he represents.
Nope. You know better than that.

2016- DNC rigs against Bernie
2020- DNC rigs against Tulsi and Bernie
2024 - DNC rigging against RFK Jr

At this point if you don't see how crooked the dnc is with their super delegates and rigged system you are brain dead

1694658695525.png

He still makes a lot of sense.... he still has that Kennedy "thing" on him!
I don't see it. If you do, you should vote for him. I don't understand why you are so concerned about Kennedy, Is it because you would rather have him oppose trump than Biden?

But:

In an online meeting with anti-vaccine activists on June 27, Robert F. Kennedy Jr., a Democrat running for president, falsely said there was good evidence that vaccine research had caused millions of deaths during the 1918 Spanish flu epidemic. He also claimed that such research could have created Covid-19, H.I.V. and other deadly viruses.

But in an appearance before Congress on July 20, Mr. Kennedy made none of those assertions. When lawmakers asked him about vaccines, he said: “I have never been anti-vax. I have never told the public to avoid vaccination.”

So this concerns you but all the lies Joe Biden told starting when he ran for potus in 1988, don’t bother you. I’m assuming you get all your news from state controlled sources.

I don't see it. If you do, you should vote for him. I don't understand why you are so concerned about Kennedy, Is it because you would rather have him oppose trump than Biden?
You are old enough now to understand when state media supports a candidate, you should oppose that candidate. The same goes for when the state media opposes a candidate, you should consider supporting that candidate.

Forum List

Back