What RFK represents and why he is running for President

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
RFK running against the DNC is a biproduct of the war within the DNC over Israel. For you see, the father of RFK was gunned down by a Palestinian because Bobby supported Israel to exist as a nation.

By all counts, the war within the DNC is favoring Hamas, which is why RFK is not even given a platform in the DNC and treated like a loon by them.

I think most Democrats are willing to throw RFK and his father and Israel under the bus for various reasons, but when it is your father, yea, that's harder to do.

If RFK had a chance in winning, I could see another Palestinian doing the same thing to RFK.

RFK has an axe to grind that left because he and his father were left dead by them in favor of a murderous and violent Palestinian movement.

But then, Democrats also support common thugs over law abiding citizens, we see evidence of this every day.

It's just them being consistent is all.

RFK running against the DNC is a biproduct of the war within the DNC over Israel. For you see, the father of RFK was gunned down by a Palestinian because Bobby supported Israel to exist as a nation.

By all counts, the war within the DNC is favoring Hamas, which is why RFK is not even given a platform in the DNC and treated like a loon by them.

I think most Democrats are willing to throw RFK and his father and Israel under the bus for various reasons, but when it is your father, yea, that's harder to do.

If RFK had a chance in winning, I could see another Palestinian doing the same thing to RFK.

RFK has an axe to grind that left because he and his father were left dead by them in favor of a murderous and violent Palestinian movement.

But then, Democrats also support common thugs over law abiding citizens, we see evidence of this every day.

when he said he would sign a bill that banned all guns if it hit his desk he lost me and a lot of other people,,

hes still a democrat,,

when he said he would sign a bill that banned all guns if it hit his desk he lost me and a lot of other people,,

hes still a democrat,,
He is a democrat. He is just a democrat that does not hate Jews, thus he no longer belongs in the DNC.

I never thought I would live to see the day where Left wing universities across the US have created a culture among students where is it Ok to sing "Gas the Jews'. Then you get the leaders of these universities appear before Congress to testify that it "Depends on the context of gas the Jews' and do nothing about it.

Meanwhile, you are expelled from the same university if you say there are only two genders, as if you were a hate monger. Oh, and never mind the context in which that was said cuz no one gives a damn.

The DNC has officially become the Nazi party as far as I'm concerned.

Nothing. he's just a whack job.

as a spoiler against Joe Biden, funded by republicans who have no intention of voting for him.
Why is he a whack job, because he knows what a woman is?

The only thing the DNC knows how to do is demonize people as either insane or evil or both, which makes everything their politial opponents say and do irrelevant and worth ignoring.

That is how they maintain power.

Are you a supporter of his and planning on voting for him OP?

Are you a supporter of his and planning on voting for him OP?
No. Again, he is a democrat other than the one exception of not being a Jew hater.

In addition, he has zero chance of winning.

I support his right to run. But the way they trash him, even though I disagree with most of what he says, is just disgusting to me.

If you ask me, Bobby had it better as they could only kill him once as where RFK can be assassinated every day in the media.

RFKjr. . . does not believe that Sirhan Sirhan did the deed.

More rounds were fired than his gun could hold. Sirhan Sirhan, so the claim goes, was a victim of mind control.

This page is archived, if you try to access it directly, you will be denied, and now that RFKjr. is running for pres. he has pulled all the related IG posts down.

He is a democrat. He is just a democrat that does not hate Jews, thus he no longer belongs in the DNC.

I never thought I would live to see the day where Left wing universities across the US have created a culture among students where is it Ok to sing "Gas the Jews'. Then you get the leaders of these universities appear before Congress to testify that it "Depends on the context of gas the Jews' and do nothing about it.

Meanwhile, you are expelled from the same university if you say there are only two genders, as if you were a hate monger. Oh, and never mind the context in which that was said cuz no one gives a damn.

The DNC has officially become the Nazi party as far as I'm concerned.
Yes, he doesn't blame Isreal. . . OTH, he feels the same about the Palestinians as all the other Democrats.

Yes, he is a strong supporter of Israel, OTH? Unlike the neocons, he does not hate all Arabs and Palestinians. He doesn't lump everyone in all together. . . you are creating a false narrative here. He understands the difference between Hamas and the innocents involved.

. . . in the interview, he sort of gets hot when an Arab interviewer calls out his anti-war bona fides on his pro-Israel funding, and taking objection to calling it a genocide. He makes a strong distinction between Hamas and Palestinians, and states, unequivocally, he is pro-PALESTINIAN. He makes clear, this is the fault of Hamas, not the fault of the Palestinians or the Israelis.

(Minute Mark 21:00. Listen to 30 seconds. . . if you don't believe me.)
"Riz Khan full interview with Robert F. Kennedy Jr.

"In an exclusive interview with Al Arabiya English’s Riz Khan, independent presidential candidate Robert F. Kennedy Jr. discusses his unique political stance, campaign strategies, and perspectives on various critical issues facing the United States and the world."

RFKjr. . . does not believe that Sirhan Sirhan did the deed.

More rounds were fired than his gun could hold. Sirhan Sirhan, so the claim goes, was a victim of mind control.

This page is archived, if you try to access it directly, you will be denied, and now that RFKjr. is running for pres. he has pulled all the related IG posts down.

If you ask me, it's just a PR move.

He is trying to distance himself from Israel while, at the same time, knowing what killed his father.

Forum List

Back