Researchers can prevent outbreaks by vaccinating fewer people

Uh..no. Vaccines do help with outbreaks, which is why we don't have kids dying of measles, and people dying of the flu, in the US like they do elsewhere.
No they spread the out breaks depending on what it is . Like measles for example. Mostly vaccines with live viruses because they shed.

Yes- that is why we have constant outbreaks of smallpox and polio in the United States.

Czech newspapers are!

Nice links to conspiracy websites.

What 'Czech newspapers'?

No link- no actual reference.

Typical of Conspiracy promoters.

View attachment 103160

You use fear- and conspiracy websites- to avoid the truth.

It's often scary for the uniformed.

Fear is what the anti-vaxxers thrive on.

If you were only risking your kids well, that would be largely your issue.

But why you want to risk the lives of infants who are too young to be vaccinated, and those of children with compromised immune systems makes it everyone's issue.

The published list of vaccine side effects is long, here is the short list from only the Hep B vaccine. The subtitles are in Serbian - they are trying to pass laws there to give children vaccines in schools without parental knowledge or consent. Feel safe? Could that happen here?

LISTED IN THE MEDICAL JOURNAL read offs.

Why do Conspiracy nuts love Youtube?

No they spread the out breaks depending on what it is . Like measles for example. Mostly vaccines with live viruses because they shed.

Yes- that is why we have constant outbreaks of smallpox and polio in the United States.

Czech newspapers are!

Nice links to conspiracy websites.

What 'Czech newspapers'?

No link- no actual reference.

Typical of Conspiracy promoters.

View attachment 103160

Sorry, you're wrong on this one.

I know that not all vaccines are winners and I'm not an advocate for vaccinate for every single thing that they come up with a vaccine for no matter how spurious it may appear..I kick myself that I let them give my daughter a couple of those stupid hpv or whatever they were..they really pressure parents into that stuff when they bring kids in.

But polio, yeah. Smallpox, yes. Chickenpox..yes. Measles...yup. those are the big killers, and the vaccines really do help.

I believe in getting flu shots as well, particularly for vulnerable populations, just because they do slow it down. Flu mutates so fast and the vaccs are kind of hit and miss, but they still help.

Vaccines eliminated smallpox from the world's population.

Polio has almost been eliminated- it still exists in populations in a few places in the world where religious fear and fanatacism has scared the population about vaccines.

You left out Whooping Cough and Tetanus. I have had one of my mom's friend- a nurse- describe watching a baby suffocate to death from Whooping Cough and was told it was one of the most horrible things she had ever had to experience(she was an ER emergency nurse for years).

Forum List

Back