Justice Sotomayor Admits Some SCOTUS Rulings Have Driven Her To Tears - Likely More To Come

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
1716776357588.png

The liberal justice also hinted that there may be more conservative victories soon as the court gears up to hand down decisions in multiple high-profile cases.

Justice Sonia Sotomayor admitted on Friday that some of the conservative-leaning Supreme Court’s rulings have privately driven her to tears — and hinted that there are likely going to be more of such instances soon as the high court gears up to hand down majorly consequential decisions.

Sotomayor made the vulnerable remarks at Harvard University’s Radcliffe Institute for Advanced Study, where she received a medal for being what the institute said is “a discerning jurist who never fails to recognize the human impact of legal decisions.”

“There are days that I’ve come to my office after an announcement of a case and closed my door and cried,” the liberal justice said. “There have been those days. And there are likely to be more.”

More at the link below...

SOTOMAYOR WARNS: ‘TEARS’ TO COME

Many Americans also share her frustrations and tears! This is the scariest SCOTUS that I've seen during my 77 years. What do you think?

View attachment 952573

The liberal justice also hinted that there may be more conservative victories soon as the court gears up to hand down decisions in multiple high-profile cases.

Justice Sonia Sotomayor admitted on Friday that some of the conservative-leaning Supreme Court’s rulings have privately driven her to tears — and hinted that there are likely going to be more of such instances soon as the high court gears up to hand down majorly consequential decisions.

Sotomayor made the vulnerable remarks at Harvard University’s Radcliffe Institute for Advanced Study, where she received a medal for being what the institute said is “a discerning jurist who never fails to recognize the human impact of legal decisions.”

“There are days that I’ve come to my office after an announcement of a case and closed my door and cried,” the liberal justice said. “There have been those days. And there are likely to be more.”

Many Americans also share her frustrations and tears! This is the scariest SCOTUS that I've seen during my 77 years. What do you think?
:eusa_boohoo:

Awww ... poor baby. She should go outside and play hide and go fuck herself.

View attachment 952573

She has to work with some real assholes. Like Thomas and Alito who have their own interpretations of law and the constitution.

Emotion over Constitutional values. Shockingly, I'm not shocked. :ack-1:

Leftoids are disturbed individuals (we have a few we keep around here for daily reminders of that).

This is an indication of her instability. She goes by emotion and not by law. She should step down on Jan 21, 2025 and let Trump pick her a more qualified replacement. MAGA

View attachment 952573

if she cant handle the job she accepted maybe she should step down....

Forum List

Back