Another issue with A.I. Relationship Bots not discussed

HaShev

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2009
Fox just did a piece on the problems with A.I. online companions, but failed to mention another issue that's never been raised.
The A.I. can be used & plagiarized by someone to woo someone, much like the many comedic scenerios in sitcoms and movies, whereby the friend hides in the bushes telling the awkward guy what to say to the woman he's wooing.
People will not be able to tell the sincerity of actual people talking, flirting, or communicating, because their lines might be from A.I. assistance and not their own. Contribed pick up lines and B.S. will just make the recipients more bitter at the guys using them, so beware of the guys checking their phones before approaching you at the bar, ladies. 😄

Fox just did a piece on the problems with A.I. online companions, but failed to mention another issue that's never been raised.
The A.I. can be used & plagiarized by someone to woo someone, much like the many comedic scenerios in sitcoms and movies, whereby the friend hides in the bushes telling the awkward guy what to say to the woman he's wooing.
People will not be able to tell the sincerity of actual people talking, flirting, or communicating, because their lines might be from A.I. assistance and not their own. Contribed pick up lines and B.S. will just make the recipients more bitter at the guys using them, so beware of the guys checking their phones before approaching you at the bar, ladies. 😄
We have always had "lines" available for use. Some lines are cornball, but some are really well crafted in great works of literature. It isnt the quality of the line that makes it effective, its how you deliver it.

We have always had "lines" available for use. Some lines are cornball, but some are really well crafted in great works of literature. It isnt the quality of the line that makes it effective, its how you deliver it.

You mean like not spilling your drink or having an ice cube splash back at your face while pulling off a line?

Forum List

Back