Republicans Lose Their Minds As The ACA Is a Raging Success

Less than 2% of the Uninsured signing up is only a Raging Success if one is a Certified Barking Moonbat.

boedicca-albums-boedicca-s-stuff-picture2367-batfink.gif

most people already had insurance before the ACA.

your numbers are false and misleading.

no surprises.

i wouldn't say raging success. but more than 7 million people must really tick off the right sine it pretty much takes it away as a campaign issue.

except of course for obama deranged wing nuts.

but obama deranged rightwingnuts would vote for atilla the hun before they'd vote for a democrat. so who cares?

Sorry kid....you are a fraud...tell me....where did they get 3.1 million number of under 26 getting insurance?

Dig deeper still, when was that figure gathered?
You won't like what you find.

ObamaCare is working. It will continue to work. In spite of the R's phony repeal votes, it is law. It will get better and it will help more and more people.

The US has turned an important corner and there's no going back.

And, THAT is very good news.

In my opinion, I think that the best way to put the healthcare issue to rest is found in these few things that are listed below.

1. Take the health care issue out of the free market place to some extent, where as it has now been found that greed driven profits do get in the way of common decency, common practices and common sense these days.

2. I suggest taking the cost of healthcare "equally" (as a flat rate) out of every working American's pocket be it the (young and the older), and also from the non-working Americans be it (the rich and the retired), from their paychecks or from their incomes in which they have or have recieved in life. Take it every single week and/or monthly as an option that is given to them, but it has to be paid. The pay stub or bank statement code for example, could or should read HCTFAAC (Health Care Tax for all American Citizens). Now hopefully this tax would be a flat rate of say around $35.00 dollars per week as paid in per each individual that is working and/or retired for whom should be able to easily afford this HC-Tax. This should give the citizen direct access to any kind of care that is needed when presenting the Health Care Card for services as is requested by the individual all due to a nessessity pertaining to ones health care needs. Of course cosmetic and/or other such services are not covered if vain or vanity reasoning is given or attempted to be given by an individual to aquire such services by way of the card.

3. Turn all current insurance corporations that reside within each state, into competitive managing and fraud monitoring agencies that wish to save the government money by finding crooks and criminals who attempt to defraud the system and/or the individual.

4. Allow all to choose their doctors, and hospitals in order to seek the attention they are looking for, and by what they feel best in which they are comforted by in dealing with their health care needs (I mean it's their money they are paying in right?). If they choose wrong, and fraud or mal-practice is detected or found out to be the case upon whom they had chosen to serve them, then a dispatch would be sent out to investigate the situation from the offices charged now in each state to conduct these types of investigations. They will represent the citizen, and they will go to court in representation of the citizen when fowl play has been detected or is found to be the case in each case that is brought.

5. Doctors and Hospitals will remain free agents or free market places in order to give choice to the citizens, where as they (the citizen) will always remain with the option of whom to choose from when seeking care, but they (the doctors and hospitals) should know that the citizens are now represented, and they will be backed up in any concrete litigation cases that are brought by the citizen against a bad doctor or a bad hospital.

Whats wrong with this kind of tax, and it having a reasonable cap installed for all involved when paying for health care services, otherwise so the health care issue can be laid to rest finally ? I'm just thinking out loud is all..

I know I would like to have this taken out of my check, and my worries then are ended about the health care issue in life, wouldn't you all ?

The real poor & the poor who are elderly, well they would be included in the tax, where as all would pay a percentage of it for them also, and this so that they are covered as well in life. The $35.00 dollars paid in by all that are spoken of, should be enough for all that is talked about here in order to be covered completely, but I may be off the mark somewhat, but I would hope not.

Flame on !

Republicans and their media have come unhinged. There hasn’t been this kind of collective mental breakdown on the right since President Obama won reelection. Lord only knows what will happen if anybody tells them that more people now favor the ACA than disapprove of it.

The Affordable Care Act was supposed to be President Obama’s Waterloo, but it’s the Republican Party’s Obamacare lies that are being sent into exile. :eusa_clap:

The mouth breathing knuckle draggers daddys said the same thing when Johnson introduced medicare back in 64'. Thankfully the American people see through their idiocy. Now no one can be turned down,in addition millions more were able to get on medicaid, as educated states expanded that too

Republicans and their media have come unhinged. There hasn’t been this kind of collective mental breakdown on the right since President Obama won reelection. Lord only knows what will happen if anybody tells them that more people now favor the ACA than disapprove of it.

The Affordable Care Act was supposed to be President Obama’s Waterloo, but it’s the Republican Party’s Obamacare lies that are being sent into exile. :eusa_clap:

ObamaCare is working. It will continue to work. In spite of the R's phony repeal votes, it is law. It will get better and it will help more and more people.

The US has turned an important corner and there's no going back.

And, THAT is very good news.

And if the American people had to wait for the republicans to come up with something, it would have been the same old nothing , just talking points, at lest now it is a big start for America and long overdue

"What a waste it is to lose one's mind. Or not to have a mind is being very wasteful. How true that is."

then there are these gems by a Great Republican

Dan Quayle:

"If we don't succeed, we run the risk of failure."

"Republicans understand the importance of bondage between a mother and child."
"One word sums up probably the responsibility of any vice president, and that one word is 'to be prepared.'"

So if you believe ObamaCare is a success, I would hate to know what you thought a failure is, god it's got to be ugly...

It is nothing more than a tax on the productive members of our society, come back to me when these people have paid their premiums for 30+ years, maybe then you can call it a success...

But it's way to early to call it anything other than a excess tax on me...

"Raging success".

Seriously, what sort of scum can say shit like that and consider himself human, let alone live with himself?

some of our media has become our enemy along with the Democrat party and their sheep base who spreads this kind of dishonest propaganda

"What a waste it is to lose one's mind. Or not to have a mind is being very wasteful. How true that is."

then there are these gems by a Great Republican

Dan Quayle:

"If we don't succeed, we run the risk of failure."

"Republicans understand the importance of bondage between a mother and child."
"One word sums up probably the responsibility of any vice president, and that one word is 'to be prepared.'"

You know what's amazing, Dante? I always thought for sure that Dan Quayle would be the dumbest Vice President of my lifetime...but then I got to experience Joe Biden. :D:D:D

The media knows Obama is lying about 7.1MM sign ups, but not enough to investigate how big the lie might be

The media knows Obama is lying about 7.1MM sign ups, but not enough to investigate how big the lie might be

Yes they know, they are all in bed with this administration

we are under siege by our government with the media help
people need to wake up

This is my response to this so called raging success....

White House?s ObamaCare numbers way off? | On Air Videos | Fox Business

The truth is rolling out for those whose eyes are open

It’s a Loss in Md: 73K Lose Insurance; 60K Enroll on Exchange

CNSNews.com) – The head of the Maryland Health Insurance Exchange testified Thursday before the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee that only 60,000 people have signed up for Obamacare through the state’s exchange - 13,000 less than the number of individuals reported to lose their insurance due to Obamacare.

“According to our reports, according to AP, press accounts,
73,000 individuals in Maryland were going to lose their insurance because of the Affordable Care Act, and what you’re telling me is your revised goal is approximately the same number – 75,000. So your revised goal of people you’re gonna sign up is: We’re gonna sign up the people who were kicked off of the Affordable Care Act,” Rep. Jim Jordan (R-Ohio) said.

It?s a Loss in Md: 73K Lose Insurance; 60K Enroll on Exchange | CNS News

The thing to watch for (imho), is any further liberties taken by a side of the government who has found an issue that the American people were in bad need of solving (health care cost, and it exploding due to fraud, corruption and greed over time). The problem with republicans and the repub culture could be (imho), is that it exist in a protectionist club mentality always, where as if they have what they need, well then they are satisfied and say to themselves that they are in need of nothing, but that doesn't take in to account all of the sad cases that are known about in existance around them, and so it is figured that they are cold hearted or heartless as is used so well, and it is now being capitalized on by this President when he speaks on the issue. He claims that it has all finally made it to their doorstep (i.e. the roosters coming home to roost so to speak right?). This is why they the repubs (in the propaganda game that is used by the left on them) have lost the support of the children who are of the next generation that is now won over by the other side I think, and it is all because they (the repubs) had reacted to a looming crisis far to slowly over time. The usage of the numbers only sinks them further, because it is also used by the left as the repubs only care about the numbers, and not for the care of the person or person's themselves who are either victims or are being adversely affected by it all. The young people look at it as if they are living with their parents for example, and lets say that they were in need of some important help on an issue that may save their life in a situation, but the parents says to them (WE CAN"T AFFORD IT), and this is how the young folks are viewing this thing, and OBama along with the dems who want to destroy the repub side knows this all to well now. So far it is working too.

They (the next generation) don't forget how their American friends for whom they had made in life, were being treated as second class citizens when it came to their healthcare needs in America, and especially when it wasn't working out for themselves when they would fall through the cracks just as well.

Healthcare is a universal need by all humans for whom have the breath of life within them, and to toy with such a thing in a political way or worse in a pure profit driven way in which favors corporations along with their games being played, ummmm has become a very trying time and thing for all who are involved in this mess.

Put politics aside, and hopefully we can get this thing fixed, but the Dems are using it as a political football, and so are the repubs in hopes to destroy the dems with it if they can. They both see it as a poltical game of war, and that is why it isn't going very good for the Americans or America at this time.

We can work through this hopefully, but America must unite in what is right again, and we must stay away from any plan that robs us of our freedoms, and will rob us of our righteous choice's in which would be made by us as citizens in our life, and this in concerning to all who will care for us or will care for us in the near future. America beware of both sides and their goals for America in which worships corporations & the love of greed over it's citizens anymore. We should demand better in this nation.

Last edited:

LSD is bad.......

Forum List

Back