Republicans Lose Their Minds As The ACA Is a Raging Success

Hey, subversives, care to argue what Obuma states in this little DAMNING video?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9m9TyS-dfU

Obama and his minions of mindless drones will lie about ANYTHING and EVERYTHING. The truth is a "living document" to them- something that can be changed at will to fit the circumstances.

Their answer is - So what if he lied? He meant well. Fuck you.

Employers Say Obamacare Will Cost Them $5,000 More Per Employee

Businesses reveal in confidential survey that Obamacare will add up to $200 million in costs

Obamacare will cost large companies between $4,800 and $5,900 more per employee and add hundreds of millions to their overhead, according to a new survey.
The American Health Policy Institute conducted a confidential survey of 100 large employers—those with 10,000 or more employees—asking what costs they expect to incur from Obamacare over the next decade.

Factoring in the health care law’s added mandates, fees, and regulatory burdens, employers anticipate cost hikes between $163 million and $200 million in 2016, a 4.3 percent increase. By 2023, employers will be paying 8.4 percent more than “what they would otherwise be spending” for their employees’ health care.

In the next 10 years, the total cost of Obamacare to all large American employers is estimated to be from $151 billion to $186 billion, according to the study.
“This study is a c-suite diagnosis of how [the Affordable Care Act] ACA is shaping large employer behavior,” Tevi Troy, president of the American Health Policy Institute, said. “We don’t know yet precisely how employers will react, but the study shows that employers will have to make real changes or incur heavy costs, which means that the ACA will have a significant impact on those in employer-sponsored health care.”.....

Employers Say Obamacare Will Cost Them $5,000 More Per Employee | Washington Free Beacon

The stupid thing about all these analyses is that they don't take into consideration the fact that health insurance costs were going to increase anyway. Secondly, these are all guesses based on guesses. Nobody knows for certain if the rates are going to increase or go down. So much of this speculation is based on the idea that all these new people now having insurance are all going to need major surgery and expensive drugs and that none of them ever needed any of that in the past.

Personally I think costs are going to come down and that much of this has been well overestimated, but we will see.

No, we actually know how many people have lost coverage and we actually know how many people have lost plans, and we know how much more people are going to be paying, and how much more difficult it is to get in to see a doctor.

The *guess* is your ridiculous lie that "Oh all of this was going to happen ANYWAY".

Typical progressive liar. You tell a lie, then accuse everybody else of lying.

"Raging success".

Seriously, what sort of scum can say shit like that and consider himself human, let alone live with himself?

Just for the hell of it, I'd like to know exactly what the subversives had on Justice Roberts, to completely throw away the subversives missive in SCOTUS, and then call it a tax?....RUMOR is that Roberts has TWO adopted children from Ireland that aren't QUITE LEGAL, and was given the word the children would be taken away....BUT, only a RUMOR!...:eusa_whistle:

"It is now quite evident that the two Children were from Ireland. Even wikipedia references these adoptions at the time of Roberts' confirmation, and indicates that the children were of Irish birth. However Irish law 1) prohibits the adoption of Children to non-residents, and 2) also does not permit private adoptions, but rather has all adoptions go through a public agency. Evidently Roberts arranged for this adoption through some sort of trafficking agency, that got the children out of Ireland and into that Latin American country, from which they were adopted, thereby circumventing two Irish laws -- entirely illegal, but perhaps quasi-legitimized by the birth mothers (two) transporting the children out of Ireland.

Undoubtedly Roberts and his wife spent a great deal of money for this illegal process, circumventing Irish laws and arranging for the transit of two Irish children from separate birth-mothers to a foreign nation. Come 2012, those two children have been with the Roberts' for roughly 10 years, since they were adopted as "infants"."

Businesses reveal in confidential survey that Obamacare will add up to $200 million in costs

Obamacare will cost large companies between $4,800 and $5,900 more per employee and add hundreds of millions to their overhead, according to a new survey.
The American Health Policy Institute conducted a confidential survey of 100 large employers—those with 10,000 or more employees—asking what costs they expect to incur from Obamacare over the next decade.

Factoring in the health care law’s added mandates, fees, and regulatory burdens, employers anticipate cost hikes between $163 million and $200 million in 2016, a 4.3 percent increase. By 2023, employers will be paying 8.4 percent more than “what they would otherwise be spending” for their employees’ health care.

In the next 10 years, the total cost of Obamacare to all large American employers is estimated to be from $151 billion to $186 billion, according to the study.
“This study is a c-suite diagnosis of how [the Affordable Care Act] ACA is shaping large employer behavior,” Tevi Troy, president of the American Health Policy Institute, said. “We don’t know yet precisely how employers will react, but the study shows that employers will have to make real changes or incur heavy costs, which means that the ACA will have a significant impact on those in employer-sponsored health care.”.....

Employers Say Obamacare Will Cost Them $5,000 More Per Employee | Washington Free Beacon

The stupid thing about all these analyses is that they don't take into consideration the fact that health insurance costs were going to increase anyway. Secondly, these are all guesses based on guesses. Nobody knows for certain if the rates are going to increase or go down. So much of this speculation is based on the idea that all these new people now having insurance are all going to need major surgery and expensive drugs and that none of them ever needed any of that in the past.

Personally I think costs are going to come down and that much of this has been well overestimated, but we will see.

Since the people that benefit from the ACA generally fall into two categories...those who couldn't afford healthcare without large subsidies...and those with preexisting conditions who couldn't get insurance because of the costs or weren't covered for some ailments...it's simple common sense that both of these groups will now be taking advantage of their new health care to get treatments. When you are treating people who haven't been receiving preventative care it's also common sense that many of them will need expensive care for a multitude of problems.

The people that the ACA needs desperately to sign up...the young and the healthy...are rapidly figuring out that the Affordable Care Act is only "affordable" if you're getting subsidies or are now covered for a preexisting condition. The young and the healthy will be expected to pick up the cost of all this care while not using it...something they were never clued in on by the liberals who wrote this law. That's the only way it could possibly work from an accounting standpoint.

There are a number of sides to the entire issue of healthcare and the reasons behind the increasingly unaffordable costs. To begin with, many people with pre-existing conditions aren't really all that sick. Obviously there are some who are very sick, but many just have conditions that make them a little higher risk. For example, I have cirrhosis due to hemochromatosis. Statistics say that after diagnosis, an individual with cirrhosis can expect to live from six months to twenty years with their own liver, depending upon how far advanced the cirrhosis is and depending upon how well the individual takes care of himself/herself. I was diagnosed nine years ago, but there has been zero advancement of my cirrhosis. My liver function tests all come back normal, and I have zero complications due to cirrhosis. The cause of the cirrhosis has been removed and I do not drink alcohol anymore. My doctor says there is no reason to believe that my liver will go bad on me in the future. On top of that, because of my liver issues, I take extra great care of my body, so other than my liver issue, I'm healthier than 95% of people my age. My yearly medical costs are minimal. Even with monitoring of my liver and necessary phlebotomies, my total cost for medical care run about $1500 per year.

Now, you may say that I am unique and that most people who couldn't get insurance in the past are not faring nearly as well as me, and you may be right, but guess what? Most of them have been receiving some kind of care, and most likely they haven't been paying for it. To believe all these very sick people who cannot get insurance have not been receiving any medical care in the past doesn't really make sense when you think about it. Now they may not have been receiving the best care, but they were receiving some care, and it was probably quite expensive regardless of the quality. Now if we give them quality care, their costs may actually drop.

I don't know why people keep spouting this same crap. Yes insurance goes up But it has never gone up 100 + percent in a few months. Hell it doesn't do that in a decade.

Insurance has not gone up 100 percent or more in a few months. Jesus, stop the nonsense. I'm sure you can find an anecdotal story about how someone's insurance doubled, but overall, the increases have been minimal. Over the past five years, rates have increased at a much slower rate than they had during the previous decade. Now we will have to wait to see where it goes from here.

Such a success that I lost my healthcare and cant afford what the government provides....I will be fined now for not being able to afford insurance when last year I had it. Hell I loved my insurance yet still lost it because it didn't pay for abortions and birth control nether do I need being a man. Truth is Obama and all you scumbag democrats made my family even more poor. For us little people? Bullshit. More like enslaving us little people.

So which is it; you are too poor to be able to afford insurance despite a healthy tax subsidy or you earn too much to get a tax subsidy yet you still can't afford it? I have looked at the rates of these plans and there is only one group who has been negatively affected, and that is people who are over 60 and who earn too much to receive a subsidy. The ones who are being truly pinched are those who are barely over 400% of poverty level in earnings and who are 60 to 65. If you are in this group, then yes, you got screwed and that is something that needs to be fixed.

So please be specific about why you could not afford the insurance offered on the exchange while being able to afford it in the past.

Such a success that I lost my healthcare and cant afford what the government provides....I will be fined now for not being able to afford insurance when last year I had it. Hell I loved my insurance yet still lost it because it didn't pay for abortions and birth control nether do I need being a man. Truth is Obama and all you scumbag democrats made my family even more poor. For us little people? Bullshit. More like enslaving us little people.

So which is it; you are too poor to be able to afford insurance despite a healthy tax subsidy or you earn too much to get a tax subsidy yet you still can't afford it? I have looked at the rates of these plans and there is only one group who has been negatively affected, and that is people who are over 60 and who earn too much to receive a subsidy. The ones who are being truly pinched are those who are barely over 400% of poverty level in earnings and who are 60 to 65. If you are in this group, then yes, you got screwed and that is something that needs to be fixed.

So please be specific about why you could not afford the insurance offered on the exchange while being able to afford it in the past.

Hey dumb fuck how the subsidy means jack shit. I went from 90 bucks a month to 375 a month....How that fuck is that saving me money you dishonest lying piece of shit?

No, we actually know how many people have lost coverage and we actually know how many people have lost plans, and we know how much more people are going to be paying, and how much more difficult it is to get in to see a doctor.

The *guess* is your ridiculous lie that "Oh all of this was going to happen ANYWAY".

Typical progressive liar. You tell a lie, then accuse everybody else of lying.

Typical conservative moron who has no clue about anything. People like you are one of the reasons I left the Republican Party. You fuckers were happy with a system where the insurance companies were able to stop covering anyone they felt was a risk even when they had been paying for insurance for years. And yes, that happened to me, so fuck off with your bullshit. As for costs, I have paid for insurance all my life except for the two years after my insurance company told me they were no longer going to cover me. From 2000 through 2008, my premiums increased more than 10% every damn year. I paid the full amount for my health insurance, not just an employee share like most of you idiots who have zero clue about the actual costs.

Last of all, I lost my wife to leukemia, so I have a pretty good idea how much everything costs. People like you are so clueless it's friggin pathetic.

Hey dumb fuck how the subsidy means jack shit. I went from 90 bucks a month to 375 a month....How that fuck is that saving me money you dishonest lying piece of shit?

Hmm, I went from $305 to $310 per month. Interesting. What kind of plan were you getting for $90 per month? Must have been a great plan.

Hmm, I went from $305 to $310 per month. Interesting. What kind of plan were you getting for $90 per month? Must have been a great plan.

Probably one of those "sub-standard" plans that Obama wants to now add back after he took them away. I guess you could say he was against "sub-standard" plans before he was for them. :lol: Fucking lying sack of shit.

I kept my kids on their old policies for now, because I didn't see much difference in the policies and my insurance agent suggested that since theirs are grandfathered in that they may be able to keep them down the road if they want. Anyway, their policies, not from the exchange and with no subsidy, cost me about $125 for each of them. One is 16 and the other is 18. This is how much they cost in the past, so I'm not buying your $90 plan unless it was strictly a catastrophic plan.

As a traditional conservative, I really dislike much of the ACA/Obamacare. More social welfare programs should be handled at the local level and by religious organizations, charities, and other non-profits and private community organizations. The government was never intended to be run as a charity program.

I also am troubled by the contraception mandate; why force religious institutions to go against the consciences of their leaders and members? The Obama administration really has caused a lot of traditionalist and religious Americans to sour on them with their actions.

Anyway, that's just my opinion. Feel free to disagree.

Probably one of those "sub-standard" plans that Obama wants to now add back after he took them away. I guess you could say he was against "sub-standard" plans before he was for them. :lol: Fucking lying sack of shit.

My kids are on grandfathered plans. They are $125 per month each. Not sure what an adult would get for $90 per month, but it couldn't be a very good plan.

My kids are on grandfathered plans. They are $125 per month each. Not sure what an adult would get for $90 per month, but it couldn't be a very good plan.

They're getting what they paid for....it's called capitalism and freedom of choice. Novel concepts to socialist assholes like Obama and his minions.

What? Your insurance was cancelled? That's because your old plan was SHIT!!! The new Obamacare plans are SHINOLA!!

shinola.jpg

Grandfathered plans? Why are your kid's plans exempt from the ACA's requirements?

Grandfathered plans? Why are your kid's plans exempt from the ACA's requirements?

Because he's lying? Must be. Harry Reid said so.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back