Great news. Kentucky jail signing up exiting inmates for Obamacare

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
POSTED APRIL 6, 2014 BY JAZZ SHAW

Now this is a complete stroke of genius which I couldn’t have cooked up for a political fiction novel. Down in Louisville, as prisoners are being discharged from jail, they’re getting a little something extra by way of a going away present. They’re being signed up for Obamacare.

Ky. jail signs up exiting inmates for health insurance

When does this garbage ever end? :mad:

The care will be cheaper on the KY taxpayers and better for the inmates.

"I know some people will think, 'I can't afford health insurance myself. Now a person in jail gets access to health care?' " said Mark Bolton, director of the jail that houses roughly 2,000 inmates. "But taxpayers are paying for these people anyway."

No worries the rich and middle class will cover it as always :(

Smart move and inevitable. Once state prison institutions find out that Barry Hussein's junk legislation will pick up the tab for medical treatment for inmates the feds will foot the bill for the entire prison medical system. I bet Nancy Pelosi didn't think of that one when she said "you will find out what's in the bill after you vote for it".

Inmates should get free proper healthcare...as should those in society who cannot provide it for themselves.
Not elective surgery, like face lifts etc...but say a toothache, severe leg cut, appendix operation and the like.
Can't just be leaving people in misery.

Stopping space ships to Mars could pay for some of it.

Last edited:
Inmates should get free proper healthcare...as should those in society who cannot provide it for themselves.
Not elective surgery, like face lifts etc...but say a toothache, severe leg cut, appendix operation and the like.

Why do the people flying ships to mars owe you healthcare?

Ronnie Ray-Gun said I have to pay for your healthcare and you're okay with that.

I love the idea and the reality of space exploration but not while human beings are starving or going without basic health care on this planet.

Anything to inflate those numbers so that democrats can pretend obamacare is wildly popular is worth it.

Ronnie Ray-Gun said I have to pay for your healthcare and you're okay with that.

I love the idea and the reality of space exploration but not while human beings are starving or going without basic health care on this planet.

Space exploration should be left to countries with a more intelligent people, like Russia and China.

What ideas you love or don't love, and when you feel those ideas are valid, are not what I asked.

I asked why the people flying rockets to mars owe you healthcare?

Or is the implication you're trying to make that they owe you healthcare because you believe that it's more important than what they're doing with their money?

In which case, why should your opinion of what -they- should do with -their- money mean shit?

Also, when you consider that the thing that is most effective at increasing living conditions across the board is advancements in the technology and ease of production, and -then- consider how many of our recent technological advancements have been made by NASA or made possible by NASA's advancements, the fact that we'd defund that program in -particular- is fucking mind-boggling. Talk about economic bang for your buck. Scientific R&D is one of the only things the federal government was ever competent at doing, and the added bonus is that technological advancements benefit us across the board.

Side note: Can anyone else appreciate the irony in the fact that the "progressives" defunded the government program aimed at technological advancement? I can't be the only guy that pisses himself laughing every time he considers this.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back