Republicans are mostly to blame for our debt

Remember all those tea party goons screaming about deficits? Then we got trump and he further increased deficits, but the tea party disappeared. Trump gave tax cuts. Tax cuts fuel debt. Nobody cares about the debt when they are getting tax cuts.

The first Bush increased taxes and then we took the debt seriously....
the Tea Party disappeared after Obama left office.
And so did all the fury over deficits thanks to the tax cuts. You know what I'm saying is true.

Like I said Republicans only care about debt when a Democrat is in office and vice versa.
But both care when taxes go up. Happened after the Bush tax increases.

but they really don't.

HAven't you learned anything yet?

Obama increased taxes, Bush 1 increased taxes, Reagan increased taxes, Clinton increased taxes and yet every single on of those presidents added to the debt.

and no one really cared
Oh Obama increased taxes now? You were claiming he did a tax cut before. You seem really confused. Reagan did lots of cuts. Clinton drastically decreased deficits.
yes he did.

he raised some taxes and added some new ones or are you saying he didn't?

What a picky ass list.

Funding the ACA? OMG OMG OMG. Making those that will benefit to help cover the cost. How horrible is that. No longer allowing higher up execs from sing healthcare plans as a way to escape taxable income. Even more horrible.
I was merely proving that Obama raised taxes and it did not result in people caring about the debt you fucking idiot.
You missed the tea party?

How it started:

1610855443152.png

How it’s going:

1610855493396.png

Forum List

Back