Do you believe Kamala's 'Kwanza' claims?

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
I don't.

Kamala’s Kwanzaa chronicles bring fodder to doubters in utter disbelief

Democrat vice-presidential nominee Kamala Harris has claimed that she grew up celebrating Kwanzaa, but because of the senator’s history of lying about virtually everything, few appear to believe her.

In a ratioed Twitter video posted on Saturday, i.e., on Kwanzaa, the senator stated, “My sister and I, we grew up celebrating Kwanzaa.”

Kamala's Kwanzaa chronicles bring fodder to doubters in utter disbelief (bizpacreview.com)

Kwanza was first celebrated in 1966, and Ms Harris was born in 1964.

However, observance of Kwanza has always been limited to between 1% and 5% of the African American population.

Also, given that her mother was a practicing Hindu from Tamil Nadhu state in India and regularly brought her daughters to temple, it seems unlikely she was raised in a practice that began as a black segregationist observance.

I'm calling 'pants on fire' on this one.

However, observance of Kwanza has always been limited to between 1% and 5% of the African American population.

Also, given that her mother was a practicing Hindu from Tamil Nadhu state in India and regularly brought her daughters to temple, it seems unlikely she was raised in a practice that began as a black segregationist observance.

Yawn. This is what you find to complain about?

Compared to orange sociopath destroying the country, I’d say this is a big nada

trumpkins are funny

trumpkins are funny

I'm not complaining. Just 'fact-checking'.

trumpkins are funny
Time for another Conservatives butthurt over Kwanza thread.

You know....Kwanza is just a made up holiday

trumpkins are funny

Educate yourself...

The Evil Truth About The Creator Of Kwanzaa Who Tortured Women

trumpkins are funny

Educate yourself...

So?

What does that have to do with celebrating Kwanza ?

trumpkins are funny
Time for the kwanza song; a celebration of black culture:

Last edited:

trumpkins are funny

Educate yourself...

So?

If you do not get it you are just another low IQ self hating white

trumpkins are funny

The correct hurt when discussing Kwanza is tongue hurt which would be from a soldering iron.

trumpkins are funny

Educate yourself...

So?

Time for more Conservative attacks on minorities

Who do those “Negroes” think they are?

They actually think that their lives matter?
They think they deserve their own holiday?

I don't.

Democrat vice-presidential nominee Kamala Harris has claimed that she grew up celebrating Kwanzaa, but because of the senator’s history of lying about virtually everything, few appear to believe her.

In a ratioed Twitter video posted on Saturday, i.e., on Kwanzaa, the senator stated, “My sister and I, we grew up celebrating Kwanzaa.”

Kamala's Kwanzaa chronicles bring fodder to doubters in utter disbelief (bizpacreview.com)

In an era where names on buildings and entire statues are being removed due to tainted legacies of slavery, I can’t believe Kamala Harris would even brag about celebrating a holiday whose founder imprisoned, raped, and tortured Black women.

trumpkins are funny

Educate yourself...

So?

Kwanzaa is a phony, made-up "holiday" celebrated mostly by white liberal women. It has nothing to do with African culture and is the ultra-radical, paramilitary, black nationalist cult's version of "Fesitivus."

trumpkins are funny

Educate yourself...

So?

Time for more Conservative attacks on minorities

Who do those “Negroes” think they are?

They actually think that their lives matter?
They think they deserve their own holiday?

So you're a segregationist now? You're saying they deserve their own holiday, so where does that stop? Would you also say they deserve their own neighborhoods, and schools? Or they deserve their own drinking fountain?

Isn't that where we were back in the 1950's?

Ok, Bunky.

Last edited:
I don't.

I just don't care.

They all lie for fame.

Forum List

Back