Republicans Always Need a Group/Country to Hate with Vigor

Republicans Always Need a Group/Country to Hate with Vigor

Some folks just seem determined to be hated. If you don't want it don't beg for it.

Democrats hate America, they love foreign countries that want to screw over America.

Democrats hate God too, and unborn babies.
S1; IDIOT-GRAM ^^^

S2: IDIOT=GRAM ^^^

Not only are each sentence lacking of substance, that is facts, it is not thoughtful or thought provoking, it's pitiful; this clown must be so desperate for attention I thought I'd give him some.

Blackrook is just like an antagonistic child who seeks attention.

First they hated Russia, the enemy, now they love Russia, because Trump says Russia is good.
Not very long ago they hated Arabs BAD! GOP and FoxNews were pumping that hate. That hate has seemed to fade.
Remember freedom Fries !!
Now they hate China. Trump has told them to hate China and they follow, with vigor.

Throughout history dictators have been exploiting and manipulating simpletons using fear and hate. Hitler mastered it in his manipulations of the German sheep population.

Trump has mastered it with his manipulation of his lemming supporters, even able to incite and insurrection at the Capitol from his lemming traitor supporters based on completely fabricated lies.

One theory is that Republicans have failed in life and live miserable lives, so they blame their problems on others instead of taking personal responsibility (common theme in GOP, War in Iraq, Bush crash, Covid disaster, all Dems fault). It is much easier to blame China or liberals for your problems than accept responsibility. The War in Iraq was the democrats fault.

Republicans Always Need a Group/Country to Hate with Vigor​

It seems to me that Republicans hate twisted fucked in the head ignorant fools trying to tear all things America down...they seem to hate illegal wetbacks, racist groups who create opportunities to loot and riot like BLM, people who think abortion is cool, chicks with dicks for trying to force sane people to believe gender is a choice.....Is there a reason they shouldn’t hate these groups?

Last edited:
First they hated Russia, the enemy, now they love Russia, because Trump says Russia is good.
Not very long ago they hated Arabs BAD! GOP and FoxNews were pumping that hate. That hate has seemed to fade.
Now they hate China. Trump has told them to hate China and they follow, with vigor.

Throughout history dictators have been exploiting and manipulating simpletons using fear and hate. Hitler mastered it in his manipulations of the German sheep population.

Trump has mastered it with his manipulation of his lemming supporters, even able to incite and insurrection at the Capitol from his lemming traitor supporters based on completely fabricated lies.

One theory is that Republicans have failed in life and live miserable lives, so they blame their problems on others instead of taking personal responsibility (common theme in GOP, War in Iraq, Bush crash, Covid disaster, all Dems fault). It is much easier to blame China or liberals for your problems than accept responsibility. The War in Iraq was the democrats fault.

LMAO the liberal projection threads have exploded since the failed Biden regime took control. ^^^ :cuckoo:

Yes that is exactly what you wackos do. and exactly the point of this thread.

"drain the Swamp!"
Meanwhile Trump's administration is full of hardcore criminals, some of whom have been convicted by juries, and Trump has pardoned all these people.
"We are a nation of laws" "Law and order"
Trump pardoned a substantial amount of bad bad people.

You just showed us that you are a complete and total brain washed sheep that will do whatever the GOP tells you to do.

They tell you your vote was stolen and you believe it.
They tell you Russia is the enemy and you hate Russia, now you love Russia because Trump told you Russia and Putin are great...
Before they told you to hate Arabs and you did. That hate has diminished.
Now they tell you to hate China, and you do.

The GOP is telling you what to think, and you are too stupid to realize it, you are the epitome of a sheep.

You have proved my point perfectly, to all of us.
I'm not a republican, hate nobody, and didn't vote for Trump.

You project because you completely lack self-awareness....It's an alarmingly common trait among you moonbat freaks.

Seek professional help....Seriously.

Got it backwards dontcha lefties? Seeing as the left has a short memory I remind them that they hated Russia during the Trump administration when the FBI cooked up a fake "dossier" alleged to be from Russia. One country the left is consistent in hating though is the good old USA.

Democrats hate America, they love foreign countries that want to screw over America.

Democrats hate God too, and unborn babies.

Republicans wait until after the babies are born to kill them, and their mothers. The USA has the highest rate of infant mortality in the first year of life, and maternal death in childbirth, in the first world. You also have the highest rate of Caesarian Section in the first world. These are all indications that the USA is NOT GIVING PROPER HEALTH CARE TO EITHER WOMEN OR THEIR BABIES.

REPUBLICANS WAIT UNTIL AFTER THE BABIES ARE BORN TO KILL THEM, OR LEAVE THEM MOTHERLESS.

60% of Democrats are card carrying Christians. We don't subscribe to "fire and brimstone" fundamentalism (that's the Old Testament, not the teachings of Jesus), or "prosperity Christianity", and we don't mix our politics with our religion. I go to Church to feed my spirit, not to be told how to vote.

What Republicans need is for all you leftist, liberal, democrats, fucks to die.

Republicans wait until after the babies are born to kill them, and their mothers. The USA has the highest rate of infant mortality in the first year of life, and maternal death in childbirth, in the first world. You also have the highest rate of Caesarian Section in the first world. These are all indications that the USA is NOT GIVING PROPER HEALTH CARE TO EITHER WOMEN OR THEIR BABIES.

REPUBLICANS WAIT UNTIL AFTER THE BABIES ARE BORN TO KILL THEM, OR LEAVE THEM MOTHERLESS.

60% of Democrats are card carrying Christians. We don't subscribe to "fire and brimstone" fundamentalism (that's the Old Testament, not the teachings of Jesus), or "prosperity Christianity", and we don't mix our politics with our religion. I go to Church to feed my spirit, not to be told how to vote.
Not one single legitimate person of faith would dare cast a vote for ANYONE who supports the murder of the unborn.
Please don’t claim to be a Christian...you look foolish as fuck.

You're not Christians

S1; IDIOT-GRAM ^^^

S2: IDIOT=GRAM ^^^

Not only are each sentence lacking of substance, that is facts, it is not thoughtful or thought provoking, it's pitiful; this clown must be so desperate for attention I thought I'd give him some.

Blackrook is just like an antagonistic child who seeks attention.
Says the single most petulant child on the board. You act like a little boy who desperately needs adoration and acceptance as the intellectual you fancy yourself to be.

and since when does God require a card? What a joke How much does your democrats in government give you a month for your vote besides food stamps and free medical?

You are no Christian, there is far too much hatred in you.

I'm not a republican, hate nobody, and didn't vote for Trump.

You project because you completely lack self-awareness....It's an alarmingly common trait among you moonbat freaks.

Seek professional help....Seriously.
You're not a republican, you just support everything they do and say...

You people yell drain the swamp, then cheer when Trump pardons convicted criminals.

You think whatever you are told to think by the GOP and all your posts reflect this, now that I have called you out on it you suddenly back track.

You have lost all credibility, nobody believes any of your lies, except other Trumpers.

As opposed to the Dems hating their own country and anyone who doesn't pay their troll toll?
584af5.jpg

You people yell drain the swamp, then cheer when Trump pardons convicted criminals.

You think whatever you are told to think by the GOP and all your posts reflect this, now that I have called you out on it you suddenly back track.

You have lost all credibility, nobody believes any of your lies, except other Trumpers.

Who are you to judge anyone else? You spew nothing but hatred towards Repubs day in and day out, and here you sit accusing other of what you are doing and thinking that it's ok because you're doing t?

That is so true.

No, I just oppose fascist jackasses like you....There's a difference.

Get that appointment for the couch soon.

100% correct.

They wake up pissed at the world....try to find more things to be pissed about when they are awake....and go to bed angry.

Forum List

Back