Reports of Clinton's "demise"...may be a bit premature...

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
Seriously folks......who here really thinks that:

a. Clinton has really lost the election, and
b. That some little bomb won't be dropped on Trump during this next week?

There is no believable bomb to drop on Trump. If things continue to go as badly for Clit-on as they have been, she has no hope. Wikileaks isn't finished with her yet. This lastest Weiner wagon has nothing to do with Wiki. That's stil coming.

Well I am sure you will agree I am insane, inane and the most daft idiot you ever read but I know better to write she lost the National Election...

With that written I am willing to bet the Senate is in play now!

As for Trump he need to stay quite with duct tape across his mouth until the election is over!

There is no believable bomb to drop on Trump. If things continue to go as badly for Clit-on as they have been, she has no hope. Wikileaks isn't finished with her yet. This lastest Weiner wagon has nothing to do with Wiki. That's stil coming.

No one cares about wiki. But a couple more woman and an alleged rape charge against trump might finish him. THAT RIGHT!

No one cares about wiki. But a couple more woman and an alleged rape charge against trump might finish him. THAT RIGHT!
LOL! Trump has won the election, in spite of all of you.

Well I am sure you will agree I am insane, inane and the most daft idiot you ever read but I know better to write she lost the National Election...

As for Trump he need to stay quite with duct tape across his mouth until the election is over!

"As for Trump he need to stay quite with duct tape across his mouth until the election is over!"

And also he needs to sit on his hands, then no woman can appear and say The Donald has just groped her :smoke:

Everyone who is aware.

The bomb will be some lame Clintonian shit, 100 false rape accusers coming out or something along those lines. Everyone will be massively laughing at it.

"As for Trump he need to stay quite with duct tape across his mouth until the election is over!"

And also he needs to sit on his hands, then no woman can appear and say The Donald has just groped her :smoke:

Lucy I like you ( or am I too drunk!?! ) so you may not know who Gloria Allred is and even if Donald Sat on his hands Gloria will claim he groped his own ass!

I said that there is no BELIEVABLE bomb to drop on Trump. The bombshell women aren't believed now. More women won't make the charges any more believable.

Democrats always drag out the women. They've done it for years. It just stopped working now. It was shocking for Thomas, somewhat believable for Cain and completely laughed at for Schwarzenegger and now Trump.

Everyone who is aware.

The bomb will be some lame Clintonian shit, 100 false rape accusers coming out or something along those lines. Everyone will be massively laughing at it.

They already are laughing.

The Democrats are trying to sell Trump raping a 13 year old.

Out of all these women, all these complaints, there is not a single email, tweet, snapchat, nothing. For a guy who tweets at 4am to the universe, there is not a single incriminating statement from Trump. Not a word.

Actually, there have been DOZENS of things that disqualified him for any except the new Repub party. I mean the ones who wear silly hats and yellow flags that they have no clue about.

There is nothing in the emails that disqualifies her. Nothing.

And intelligent Americans know that.

You've got a really nasty mouth. That's usually a sign of a lack of intelligence and education. Bet you're a trumpkin, right?

Everyone who is aware.

Actually, there are three girls, plus his wife.

Everyone who is aware.

And no one has bought that in the past year. See, they can't come up with anyone willing to say they were the 13 year old.

Actually, there have been DOZENS of things that disqualified him for any except the new Repub party. I mean the ones who wear silly hats and yellow flags that they have no clue about.

There is nothing in the emails that disqualifies her. Nothing.

And intelligent Americans know that.

You've got a really nasty mouth. That's usually a sign of a lack of intelligence and education. Bet you're a trumpkin, right?
If you lookup "brainwashed drone" in the dictionary, you'll see your picture there.

aria160715_cmyk.jpg

Forum List

Back