Reports of Clinton's "demise"...may be a bit premature...

I have NO idea what that bomb will consist of (maybe something on his taxes?)
BUT a bomb on trump's orange hair will fall later next week.

The bomb will be some lame Clintonian shit, 100 false rape accusers coming out or something along those lines. Everyone will be massively laughing at it.

aria160715_cmyk.jpg

It's too small, so I read Whigs, but can't read what the others are.

aria160715_cmyk.jpg

Seriously folks......who here really thinks that:

a. Clinton has really lost the election, and
b. That some little bomb won't be dropped on Trump during this next week?

Everyone who is aware.

The bomb will be some lame Clintonian shit, 100 false rape accusers coming out or something along those lines. Everyone will be massively laughing at it.

They already are laughing.

The Democrats are trying to sell Trump raping a 13 year old.

I know. Theyre trying to peddle that while they're actually entangled now in a weiner who was sexting to minors and on the same device: classified material.

I know. Theyre trying to peddle that while they're actually entangled now in a weiner who was sexting to minors and on the same device: classified material.

Oh, good, I was wondering if any right winger had ACTUALLY seen those emails; obviously you have and are sharing the findings with us....
Can you share some of the more juicy emails?

Oh, good, I was wondering if any right winger had ACTUALLY seen those emails; obviously you have and are sharing the findings with us....
Can you share some of the more juicy emails?

Are you talking about the ones that she destroyed by acid? Or the ones that she was trafficking in?

Seriously folks......who here really thinks that:

a. Clinton has really lost the election, and
b. That some little bomb won't be dropped on Trump during this next week?
It’s consistent with the ridiculous, delusional right – Trump supporters in particular.

Voters who look further into Comey's reckless and inappropriate action will learn that the issue has nothing to do with Clinton, that no 'investigation' is being 'reopened,' that Clinton isn't being accused of any 'crimes.'

Forum List

Back