Replacement SCOTUS Justice no males and no whites need apply

This is a diverse group. No need to force fit something in here.
scotus-family-photo-3-gty-ps-210423_1619203033091_hpMain_16x9_992.jpg
I need a tranny-nazi-dwarf-autistic-crossdressing-pedoinclined-Albino! They are obviously badly underrepresented on the bench!

I think this is the EXACTLY way we should choose jurists. You know: solely on the basis of gender and race.

I suspect Justice William O. Douglas will be spinning in his grave — like a top.
Your white male fragility is showing.
Did you have a similar tantrum when Reagan promised to nominate a woman for SCOTUS while campaigning in 1980?

I do believe the point I was making went over your head, Grump.

Could you link me to where a standing president said he was going to
pick a Black male for the SC position?
Could you link me to where a standing president said he was going to
pick a White female for the SC position?

I'll wait here for you while you find those links, thanks in advance.
Sure.

And he found a perfectly suitable conservative woman. But I don’t believe he objected to considering perfectly qualified alternatives. Brandon does.
LOL. So, it's ok if Reagan's first choice is "perfectly suitable conservative women" but God forbid, Biden's first choice is "perfectly suitable liberal women"?! And, you morons wonder why no one takes you seriously.

The law is the law. I shouldnt be making decisions about the law based on my skin color or whether or not I have a penis. If I am Im probably not qualified to be a local judge let alone on the SCOTUS..
Women make up more than half of the population. The court should reflect that.

Nonsense, the notion that someone is specifically chosen because of color or gender is what raises eyebrows. You can't really blame folks for having doubts about someone's ability if it looks like they a just a token. Racist decisions like basing picks by any criteria than merit creates the problem.
It’s your choice to see them as a “token” rather than basing your judgement on their qualifications. Your choice of words says more about you than it does about Biden or his nominee.

You mean all three picks by Trump weren't racist? He couldn't find one single non white person to choose out of all the judges available? Not one? I find that hard to believe. Don't get me wrong, their personal politics aside (and in the case of Cavanaugh his Frat-boy personality), I think Barrett and Cavanaugh were both highly qualified picks, but were they the best of the best?
Best of the best? No. Certainly not based on their recent decisions.

What’s the beef then?

Because they are using a person's skin color and whether or not they have a penis as a qualification. Why is that so hard to understand?

Women make up more than half of the population. The court should reflect that.

Why? Does a woman understand the law differently than a man? What kind of sexist are you? The court should be made up of the 9 most qualified people we can get to take the job at the time the spot comes available. If that's 9 black women, ok. If it's 9 gay Asian hermaphrodites cool. Your genitalia and the amount of melanin in your skin should have zero bearing on whether you qualify for the SCOTUS or not.

His top two candidates are black women.
I'm sure they are. He said he was going to nominate a black woman over 2 years ago. It would be weird if the top people on his list were Asian men. Do you think he's said over 2 years ago that he's nominating a black woman because the 2 most qualified people he could find to do the job were black women or because "It's time we had a black woman on the court"?

Of course, today the trumplets are showing us they automatically believe no woman or POC can possibly be qualified.................even before any names are brought forward.
As usual the uninformed leftards spout off while knowing nothing. As soon as the unpresidential Xiden announced on,y women of color need apply, that eliminates a lot of more qualified individuals. Race over qualification. That got us the not so wise Latina.

I'm sure they are. He said he was going to nominate a black woman over 2 years ago. It would be weird if the top people on his list were Asian men. Do you think he's said over 2 years ago that he's nominating a black woman because the 2 most qualified people he could find to do the job were black women or because "It's time we had a black woman on the court"?
Absolutely. I think if he didn’t think there was a black women eminently qualified he wouldn’t have said it. There is no age requirement yet he didn’t promise to put a HS kid on the SC because there aren’t any qualified.

Forum List

Back