REPORT: Mask Mandates Causing Over 350% Surge In Childhood Speech Delays

TemplarKormac

Political Atheist
Mar 30, 2013
The Land of Sanctuary
I had a severe speech deficiency as a child, so I know what it's like not to be able to communicate properly. I still am not able to carry on spoken conversations effectively now as an adult.

This is why I find this story so disturbing.

How long are you covidiots in our government going to keep this mask stuff going?

Last edited:
Amazing what can be done. Sisters daughter was unintelligible except to Mom, now she sounds normal.

Preventing young children, still learning to speak, from seeing the mouths of other people as they are speaking might impair their own ability to learn to speak?

Who would have imagined such a thing?

CaptainObvious.png

I had a severe speech deficiency as a child, so I know what it's like not to be able to communicate effectively. I still am not able to carry on spoken conversations effectively now as an adult.

How long are you covidiots in our government going to keep this mask stuff going?

These Gd liberals should pay with their mother fucking lives for what they've done

I had a severe speech deficiency as a child, so I know what it's like not to be able to communicate effectively. I still am not able to carry on spoken conversations effectively now as an adult.

Kids no longer speak, they text...LOL

Leftists run this country and don't care about kids. Need to push back.

They do not care one bit.

It clearly says there is no information yet to prove it.
A political atheist? I don't think so.

It clearly says there is no information yet to prove it.
A political atheist? I don't think so.

The evidence is anecdotal, yes. But why would the clinics and parents lie about this? What would it gain them?

And yes, I am a political Atheist; I belong to no party. I take positions where appropriate and I refuse to be led by the oligarchic elites of either party.

Last edited:
Yes
I’m ripping down mask signs everywhere I go
Malicious destruction of illegal notices is a public service
We are retarding our children over lib loons obsession to be rid of Trump

Sounds like a lie.

It's not. I was well behind other children in speech proficiency. I had to be put in speech therapy until I was 11 to correct it.

And who are you to call me a liar? This was a traumatic time in my life that connected me to these children's plights.
Otis is an Otis like turd

1643241223509.png

Kook website...internet equivalent to junk mail.

Forum List

Back