Replacement SCOTUS Justice no males and no whites need apply

BackAgain

Neutronium Member & truth speaker #StopBrandon
Nov 11, 2021
Now a resident of a Red state! Hallelujah!

I think this is the EXACTLY way we should choose jurists. You know: solely on the basis of gender and race.

I suspect Justice William O. Douglas will be spinning in his grave — like a top.

Last edited:

I think this is the EXACTLY way we should choose jurists. You know: solely on the basis of gender and race.

I suspect Justice William O. Douglas will be spinning in his grave — like a top.

c8413141a715010f0ef9543249bbadda.jpg

Introducing Supreme Court Justice Kaniqua Maloon.

Why do you have "no blacks need apply" in your topic title if Biden promised to appoint a black woman?

I don’t believe that’s true. But let’s assume it is true for the sake of discussion.

Did he issue some order to his staff that no blacks need apply? I don’t recall seeing that.
Did he have to issue an order?
Did he complain about the ethnic make up of those being suggested as 90 percent white males?

Of course, today the trumplets are showing us they automatically believe no woman or POC can possibly be qualified.................even before any names are brought forward.

Of course, today the trumplets are showing us they automatically believe no woman or POC can possibly be qualified.................even before any names are brought forward.
It's not that being black and having a vagina make you unqualified but that they are not in and of themselves qualifications. The same way being white and have a dick aren't qualifications either.

There's a panel of legal scholars who have to rule on whether or not the person is qualified.

If the panel says they're qualified, they're qualified.

They don't have to have to be the same political persuasion you are.

Forum List

Back