Replacement SCOTUS Justice no males and no whites need apply

Your white male fragility is showing.
Did you have a similar tantrum when Reagan promised to nominate a woman for SCOTUS while campaigning in 1980?
Your ASSumption that I’m being frail is as wrong as you almost always are, Butch. And of course, being the asshat libtard that you always are, you had to couch it in terms of race and gender. My issue isn’t about the race or gender of any prospective nominee. My issue is that by limiting the field of candidates to just women and blacks, Brandon is eliminating other potentially better candidates from consideration.

I could explain it to you, but I’m pretty sure your mind is not exactly “open.” It’s more welded shut.

LOL. So, it's ok if Reagan's first choice is "perfectly suitable conservative women" but God forbid, Biden's first choice is "perfectly suitable liberal women"?! And, you morons wonder why no one takes you seriously.
Your ASSumption is wrong. You guys are all running the same canard.

One, we don’t know that Reagan wouldn’t even consider a male.
Two, I didn’t say my opinion would be different if we knew that Reagan did exclude males.

And now, although you made an erroneous and baseless assumption instead of asking me (or having any evidence to support your ignorant shitty guesswork), I will deign to try to educate you. I don’t know that you’re smart enough to follow along. But what the fuck? I can try.

Here is what’s wrong with excluding any other race or gender from consideration:

Pick your favorite SCOTUS Justice. For many kind, it might be Earl Warren or Thurgood Marshall. Now let’s say that one of those icons was presently available as a prospective SCOTUS Justice. Guess what? They can’t even get on the list of potential nominees? Why not? Because Brandon has chosen to preemptively exclude them — not on the basis of their qualifications, but solely because they are the “wrong” gender.

You may (and likely will) dismiss this objection. But that’s only because you’re more concerned with some vague notion of proportional representation on the bench than you are with finding the most qualified prospective nominee available.

Absolutely. I think if he didn’t think there was a black women eminently qualified he wouldn’t have said it. There is no age requirement yet he didn’t promise to put a HS kid on the SC because there aren’t any qualified.
Using someone’s race and/or gender as a qualification is either ok or it isn’t regardless of which race or gender you’re talking about. So which side are you on?

Reagan made it known that he would nominate a woman...and did

GHW Bush made it known that he would nominate a black man ...and did

TRUMP said he would nominate a woman...and did

So blow this shit out your ass

Reagan made it known that he would nominate a woman...and did

GHW Bush made it known that he would nominate a black man ...and did

TRUMP said he would nominate a woman...and did

So blow this shit out your ass
Arent you a person who’s said Trump did nothing right the entire time he was President?

You know who has been historically under-represented on the Federal bench?

Asian heritage lesbian little people. Why isn’t Brandon nominating one of them? Is he anti Asian? Wait. We already know he’s a racist. Maybe he’s just demonstrating a bias against the little people. Typical bigoted liberal.

Last edited:
We no longer have to seek a way to be rid of him
He’s going to take himself out for us!

You know who has been historically under-represented on the Federal bench?

Asian heritage lesbian little people. Why isn’t Brandon nominating one of them? Is he anti Asian? Wait. We already know he’s a racist. Maybe he’s just some demonstrating a. bias against the little people. Typical bigoted liberal.

Didn't you get the memo? Asians are "white adjacent"...

You’re late to the party with your vapid talking pointless, Letch.
You mean those Republican Presidents (including Trump) didn't base nominations based on gender and race?

No...they absolutely did

You mean those Republican Presidents (including Trump) didn't base nominations based on gender and race?

No...they absolutely did
I doubt that either Trump or Reagan based any decision on race. I know you have nothing to back it up.

Also, when they selected females for the Bench, i don’t know that they didn’t consider any male prospective nominees. It could be. I don’t agree with that, either.

you’re still way behind the curve here.

Amy Barret went to Norte Dame, a nice school but no Harvard or Yale,

This is nothing more than academic pretension and arrogance. The law school one goes to has nothing to do with upholding Constitutional law.
and had among the least experience of any candidate nominated in decades. There are Harvard educated judges with much more experience than her that were passed over. Was she the best person for that job? Or was she qualified and was a woman?

I don’t know, was she?

Your tone suggests she wasn’t the best person for the job and yet you ask the question anyway; a question you probably couldn’t even answer yourself at this point.
Did you post a challenge to her nomination?

Nope. I didn’t necessarily view this as an attempt to get a woman on the Supreme Court since we’ve had women there already.
I guarantee you that the democrats have experienced African American judges with way more experience than her.

They probably had whites with way more experience too. So?

If experience is the prime consideration here then why are we talking about race at all?

1643331565591.png

Using someone’s race and/or gender as a qualification is either ok or it isn’t regardless of which race or gender you’re talking about. So which side are you on?
I think locking up the black vote for democrats is smart. I’d line myself up a Latino next. It’s a growing contingent with some erosion in support over the last few years.

I've seen video of them saying it was gender and race.

Would it make any difference to you if I showed you that video?
Again. I know what they said. What I don’t know is whether that translates into not even considering anyone else. You don’t know, either. BUT, I also added that it could be. And if they did exclude others, then I don’t agree with it.

What else you got?

Forum List

Back