Repentance

Wow, you are delusional. Anyone who believes they always do exactly as God commands doesn't stand a chance.
You believe in a three in one edible God that gave commands that are punishable by death and impossible to comply with ? so you eat Jesus. Brilliant! You're fucked.
I already addressed that in the part of my post that you parsed out.
Wow, you are delusional. Anyone who believes they always do exactly as God commands doesn't stand a chance. That is especially true for someone who thinks they speak for God.

I have already told you many times that I speak for myself, so fuck you asshole..
Your behaviors say otherwise.
You think you speak for God AND science. :lol:
Don't be silly. I don't judge you. That's God's job.
You're always telling me that bad shit is going to happen to me. Isn't that god's job?
Predictable surprises will occur in your life, Taz. That's a given. If you touch a hot stove, you will get burned. If you act like an asshole, there will be negative consequences in your life.

It's God's job to judge how you spend eternity. That... I will not do. Nor will I judge you as being bad, but I can judge what you do.
So you're a complete asshole, what's happened to you?
Sometimes :)

But god should be able to do something, why doesn't he?
Why doesn't a first grade teacher do everyone's arithmetic problems? After all, she knows how to do it, so why doesn't she do all the worksheets herself?

Wow, you are delusional. Anyone who believes they always do exactly as God commands doesn't stand a chance.
You believe in a three in one edible God that gave commands that are punishable by death and impossible to comply with ? so you eat Jesus. Brilliant! You're fucked.
Wow, you are delusional. Anyone who believes they always do exactly as God commands doesn't stand a chance. That is especially true for someone who thinks they speak for God.

I have already told you many times that I speak for myself, so fuck you asshole..
You're always telling me that bad shit is going to happen to me. Isn't that god's job?
Predictable surprises will occur in your life, Taz. That's a given. If you touch a hot stove, you will get burned. If you act like an asshole, there will be negative consequences in your life.

It's God's job to judge how you spend eternity. That... I will not do. Nor will I judge you as being bad, but I can judge what you do.
So what bad has happened to you. Well, aside from god having made you a fucking doofus, lol.

Semi-retired, helping my daughter with her business... So what?
You seem (here online) very concerned about special needs children. I am simply wondering where that concern takes you? I notice it takes you to mocking someone who does work with them. Is it true your only use for them is to use them for your own purposes in a discussion of all things?

but you judge a person by his worst deeds, not by ignoring them.
No, I don't. Is that how you judge, and have you formed a belief that everyone judges as you do?
So if you're looking for a bf, let's say, you wouldn't first take into account that the guy just got out of prison for killing 4 people? :blowpop:

Is a first grade teacher god? No. Got anything else?
Same principle, only at a higher level. Just as a teacher should not do the work for her students, why do you expect God to do your work for you?

You seem (here online) very concerned about special needs children. I am simply wondering where that concern takes you? I notice it takes you to mocking someone who does work with them. Is it true your only use for them is to use them for your own purposes in a discussion of all things?
We're talking about god, I simply asked why a benevolent god would make deformed and in constant pain children? You're the one who is flying off the handle because that must bother you as well, but you'd prefer to ignore it all, to feel better yourself.

So what bad has happened to you. Well, aside from god having made you a fucking doofus, lol.
Mostly things of my own making, Taz.

I can tell from your behaviors that you have a lot of pent up frustration and anger. It's eating your soul from the inside.

We're talking about god, I simply asked why a benevolent god would make deformed and in constant pain children? You're the one who is flying off the handle because that must bother you as well, but you'd prefer to ignore it all, to feel better yourself.
That's not why you do it, Taz. You know why you do it.

Is a first grade teacher god? No. Got anything else?
Same principle, only at a higher level. Just as a teacher should not do the work for her students, why do you expect God to do your work for you?
No, you're putting the blame on the children, I'm not. I found the real culprit, I'D JUST LIKE TO KNOW WHY?

We're talking about god, I simply asked why a benevolent god would make deformed and in constant pain children?

Asked and answered several times in other discussions. Let's move forward rather than around the same circle yet again. Or, we can move on to other discussions.

...be fruitful, and multiply... Multiply pretty much nails down what God was referring to. But there is something more perplexing than that in the sentence:
...and replenish the earth.

plenish ~ to fill up.
replenish ~ to fill up again.

We're talking about god, I simply asked why a benevolent god would make deformed and in constant pain children?

Asked and answered several times in other discussions. Let's move forward rather than around the same circle yet again. Or, we can move on to other discussions.
YOU never answered me, you always try to change the sybject. Like right now.

Why do you attribute a deformed child to God? Satan corrupted the DNA of every human on earth save 8. It is why the flood was required. Why would Christ un-deform limbs if God had deformed them to begin with?
You have God confused with Lucifer...

Forum List

Back