Repentance

We're talking about god, I simply asked why a benevolent god would make deformed and in constant pain children?

Asked and answered several times in other discussions. Let's move forward rather than around the same circle yet again. Or, we can move on to other discussions.
YOU never answered me, you always try to change the sybject. Like right now.
Maybe it's because she sees you for what you are, Taz.
You're no better than she is, you both don't have jack-squat for proof.
We've experienced the relationship firsthand, Taz. We have tested it. You haven't. You still think it is a coincidence that the universe popped into existence being wired to produce intelligence.
I think that we don't know for sure yet how and why... the universe came to be. Science has sure never explained it, the only thing that has ever explained it all is religion, but based on nothing, and wrong at every turn.
Science has explained it. You dismiss that explanation. Ancient man knew 6,000 years before science knew that the universe began.

But more importantly you can test for yourself if God exists by inviting God into your life and seeing the changes that makes.
We don't know if the universe began at that point or if it was a continuation of something, like a contraction then re-expansion... Science has theories that you take as fact, then add on some more of your fartsmoke in very thick layers.

I found the real culprit
You think you did. You didn't. Shall we move on?
So who is the real culprit?
Why does there have to be a culprit? It's a consequence of the material world. Like death.

What you keep failing to understand is that everything works for good. If you don't believe that then maybe you need to spend some time with parents of the mentally handicapped and get their perspective. I'm sure they would greatly appreciate your perspective that their children are an abomination.
Shut up, not talking to you.
I would love to be present for that conversation where you explained to the parents of mentally handicapped children how the life of their child was worth less than others.
I'm don't say that, I simply ask why god allows deformed, retarded and /or in constant pain children (who never did anything evil...) in his realm.

I think those parents know what the deal is, I wouldn't need to tell them.
That is your implication, Taz. That their life is worthless. That their life has nothing to offer. That their existence is bad.

Again, I would love to be present when you explained to them the abomination their child is to you.
I've never talked about that, I simply want to know who the bastard is that made them like that and why? I don't care about all the other shit.

We're talking about god, I simply asked why a benevolent god would make deformed and in constant pain children?

Asked and answered several times in other discussions. Let's move forward rather than around the same circle yet again. Or, we can move on to other discussions.

Why do you attribute a deformed child to God? Satan corrupted the DNA of every human on earth save 8. It is why the flood was required. Why would Christ un-deform limbs if God had deformed them to begin with?
You have God confused with Lucifer...
So where's the geologic proof of the flood?

:)
No, we'd need to find a geologic layer all around the earth for such a flood.
Didn't happen that way Taz.
You can't simply choose an asteroid crash at random and say here. You need to link it all together on a timeline, and back it up with real science that says the same thing.
It perfectly explains why all major ancient civilizations have an account of a flood. So why can't I?
You can't just pick something at random, you have to show the science. Unless you're saying that you're no smarter than ancient people who couldn't even invent bumwad?
It's not random. It's an explanation for why every major ancient civilization has an account of a great flood. :)

We've experienced the relationship firsthand, Taz. We have tested it. You haven't. You still think it is a coincidence that the universe popped into existence being wired to produce intelligence.
I think that we don't know for sure yet how and why... the universe came to be. Science has sure never explained it, the only thing that has ever explained it all is religion, but based on nothing, and wrong at every turn.
Science has explained it. You dismiss that explanation. Ancient man knew 6,000 years before science knew that the universe began.

But more importantly you can test for yourself if God exists by inviting God into your life and seeing the changes that makes.
We don't know if the universe began at that point or if it was a continuation of something, like a contraction then re-expansion... Science has theories that you take as fact, then add on some more of your fartsmoke in very thick layers.
Nope. That's was discarded decades ago by the scientific community. If that were the case we would be left with a universe with no heat or a universe left with only radiation.

:dance:

I found the real culprit
Why does there have to be a culprit? It's a consequence of the material world. Like death.

What you keep failing to understand is that everything works for good. If you don't believe that then maybe you need to spend some time with parents of the mentally handicapped and get their perspective. I'm sure they would greatly appreciate your perspective that their children are an abomination.
I would love to be present for that conversation where you explained to the parents of mentally handicapped children how the life of their child was worth less than others.
I'm don't say that, I simply ask why god allows deformed, retarded and /or in constant pain children (who never did anything evil...) in his realm.

That is your implication, Taz. That their life is worthless. That their life has nothing to offer. That their existence is bad.

Again, I would love to be present when you explained to them the abomination their child is to you.
I've never talked about that, I simply want to know who the bastard is that made them like that and why? I don't care about all the other shit.
That's what you are implying which is why you will never have that discussion with the parent of a special needs child.

Why do you attribute a deformed child to God? Satan corrupted the DNA of every human on earth save 8. It is why the flood was required. Why would Christ un-deform limbs if God had deformed them to begin with?

You can't simply choose an asteroid crash at random and say here. You need to link it all together on a timeline, and back it up with real science that says the same thing.
It perfectly explains why all major ancient civilizations have an account of a flood. So why can't I?
You can't just pick something at random, you have to show the science. Unless you're saying that you're no smarter than ancient people who couldn't even invent bumwad?
It's not random. It's an explanation for why every major ancient civilization has an account of a great flood. :)
So you're saying the the bible's account of the flood was plagiarized?

Wrong. Wrong. Wrong.

It drives you crazy that the universe began.

Nope. That's was discarded decades ago by the scientific community. If that were the case we would be left with a universe with no heat or a universe left with only radiation.

:dance:
They are all just theories... until we figure out what it really is. They are building a new telescope that they HOPE will see back to the BB.

Wrong. Wrong. Wrong.

It may be eternal. Like god is supposed to be.

Not sure how you made that leap in logic. It's probably because you are a hammer looking for a nail since the universe popping into existence being hardwired to produce intelligence drives you batshit crazy.

I found the real culprit

That's what you are implying which is why you will never have that discussion with the parent of a special needs child.
So who made them like that?

Wrong. Wrong. Wrong.

2nd Law of Thermodynamics precludes that. If you had any background in science you'd understand that.

Not sure how you made that leap in logic. It's probably because you are a hammer looking for a nail since the universe popping into existence being hardwired to produce intelligence drives you batshit crazy.
No, your opinions don't do anything to me. I don't agree with you. Big deal.

Wrong. Wrong. Wrong.

2nd Law of Thermodynamics precludes that. If you had any background in science you'd understand that.
Because you know god's limitations. Um...no.

I found the real culprit

Like what? Abominations to you?

How did you refer to them again? Didn't you call them retards?

But they aren't my opinions, Taz. And they do drive you absolutely batshit crazy.

Wrong. Wrong. Wrong.

You don't believe in God, Taz. So you don't believe in limitations of something you don't believe exists.

I found the real culprit

Like what? Abominations to you?

How did you refer to them again? Didn't you call them retards?
So you sidestep the question again. What's the matter? Don't like the answer?

But they aren't my opinions, Taz. And they do drive you absolutely batshit crazy.
Of course they are, that's what relevant links are for, to make them a little more than just opinions.

Wrong. Wrong. Wrong.

You don't believe in God, Taz. So you don't believe in limitations of something you don't believe exists.
So I can't talk theoretically?

Forum List

Back