Repentance

Start at the beginning. The first command.
Did God bring the children of Israel out of the house of bondage only to indenture them as servants to the Egyptian taskmasters who fled with them, or to treat them even worse than the Egyptian midwives who murdered their male infants, and the destroying angels who enforced circumcision?
Stop worshiping and eating Jesus in the form of a lifeless cracker that has no life for spiritual life.
If you can't do that, you're fucked.
Come off like some rabbi or preacher, and then you say this. It's time to stop raping and pillaging the poor, and promoting and compelling prostitution at the pleasure of the wealthy.

Did God bring the children of Israel out of the house of bondage only to indenture them as servants to the Egyptian taskmasters who fled with them, or to treat them even worse than the Egyptian midwives who murdered their male infants, and the destroying angels who enforced circumcision?

The law is not about mutilating infant weenies.

You must circumcise the foreskin of your mind, yetzer hara , the evil inclination.

This is the danger of eating the vile and loathsome flesh of unclean creatures that do not ruminate.

It defiles and contaminates the mind and turns you into an unclean creature that cannot ruminate.

Wow, you are delusional. Anyone who believes they always do exactly as God commands doesn't stand a chance.

You believe in a three in one edible mangod that gave commands that are punishable by death and impossible to comply with ?

Your mangod is awesome! What a guy!

so in your infinite wisdom and unshakable faith you eat Jesus and celebrate his death.

Brilliant!

You're fucked.

Last edited:
Wow, you are delusional. Anyone who believes they always do exactly as God commands doesn't stand a chance.
You believe in a three in one edible God that gave commands that are punishable by death and impossible to comply with ? so you eat Jesus. Brilliant! You're fucked.
I already addressed that in the part of my post that you parsed out.
Wow, you are delusional. Anyone who believes they always do exactly as God commands doesn't stand a chance. That is especially true for someone who thinks they speak for God.

You believe in a three in one edible God that gave commands that are punishable by death and impossible to comply with ? so you eat Jesus. Brilliant! You're fucked.
Wow, you are delusional. Anyone who believes they always do exactly as God commands doesn't stand a chance. That is especially true for someone who thinks they speak for God.

I have already told you many times that I speak for myself, so fuck you asshole..

I have already told you many times that I speak for myself, so fuck you asshole..
Your behaviors say otherwise.

You think you speak for God AND science. :lol:

Don't be silly. I don't judge you. That's God's job.

You're always telling me that bad shit is going to happen to me. Isn't that god's job?

You're always telling me that bad shit is going to happen to me. Isn't that god's job?
A story: My two daughters needed to meet up to take care of something. They told me their plans, they asked for my advice. I saw all kinds of difficulties with their choice and pointed out alternate solutions. They did consider them, but then decided they would go with their original plan. Poor daughters. Nearly everything I warned them about came to pass (sometimes experience is a bear). They told me, "We should have listened to you." I told them, Not so. Even though I saw the difficulties that could very well come about with your choice, I also had confidence you could handle anything that blew up. And you did. Now you have your own experiences to guide you.

In your case, Taz, people can also point out avoiding some troubles along the way. We can also trust that if you do have these troubles, you can find your way through them. As far as judging you (as opposed to judging what you do): Beyond our authority and actually beyond our capabilities as well. We leave that to a very merciful, very loving God.

A story: My two daughters needed to meet up to take care of something. They told me their plans, they asked for my advice. I saw all kinds of difficulties with their choice and pointed out alternate solutions. They did consider them, but then decided they would go with their original plan. Poor daughters. Nearly everything I warned them about came to pass (sometimes experience is a bear). They told me, "We should have listened to you." I told them, Not so. Even though I saw the difficulties that could very well come about with your choice, I also had confidence you could handle anything that blew up. And you did. Now you have your own experiences to guide you.

In your case, Taz, people can also point out avoiding some troubles along the way. We can also trust that if you do have these troubles, you can find your way through them. As far as judging you (as opposed to judging what you do): Beyond our authority and actually beyond our capabilities as well. We leave that to a very merciful, very loving God.
Is this the same very merciful, very loving God who makes deformed children suffer horrendous pain?

Is this the same very merciful, very loving God who makes deformed children suffer horrendous pain?
It is the very same God who is in our midst. How you perceive Him is your choice. Have you ever asked yourself why you never see God when it comes to happy, healthy children--or even in those children who are, in your opinion, "deformed" yet are happy and loving?

It is the very same God who is in our midst. How you perceive Him is your choice. Have you ever asked yourself why you never see God when it comes to happy, healthy children--or even in those children who are, in your opinion, "deformed" yet are happy and loving?
There are children born in constant pain with deformities and mental retardation, who live a short life in terrible non-stop pain. And I hold god responsible for that.

There are children born in constant pain with deformities and mental retardation, who live a short life in terrible non-stop pain. And I hold god responsible for that.
Why? And do you hold chemicals, drugs, and alcohol responsible as well, or do you think your Genii God should have blinked all this from the user's bloodstream? In what other ways do you believe God should manipulate society? What have you done (specifically) to help the children who do have physical/mental deformities?

Why? And do you hold chemicals, drugs, and alcohol responsible as well, or do you think your Genii God should have blinked all this from the user's bloodstream? In what other ways do you believe God should manipulate society? What have you done (specifically) to help the children who do have physical/mental deformities?
God allows in His realm that some children suffer horribly. Seems rather mean, or even Goebbels-like.

God allows in His realm that some children suffer horribly. Seems rather mean, or even Goebbels-like.
Again, this is how you choose to perceive God. You haven't answered the question on how you help these children.

Predictable surprises will occur in your life, Taz. That's a given. If you touch a hot stove, you will get burned. If you act like an asshole, there will be negative consequences in your life.

It's God's job to judge how you spend eternity. That... I will not do. Nor will I judge you as being bad, but I can judge what you do.

Again, this is how you choose to perceive God. You haven't answered the question on how you help these children.
I'm not a doctor. But god should be able to do something, why doesn't he?

BTW, yes god does good things as well, but you judge a person by his worst deeds, not by ignoring them.

Predictable surprises will occur in your life, Taz. That's a given. If you touch a hot stove, you will get burned. If you act like an asshole, there will be negative consequences in your life.

It's God's job to judge how you spend eternity. That... I will not do. Nor will I judge you as being bad, but I can judge what you do.
So you're a complete asshole, what's happened to you?

Forum List

Back