Remember when Sarah Palin was mocked for predicting Russia would invade Ukraine?

LOL

And still, your own link said Biden released $150 million in aid.

:dance:
and froze it…that was the first time

then second time was later that year in december

he froze it when ukraine needed it the most at the request of putin

thanks

Sure and Biden will still be president while your orange douche bag will still be a loser whining because he was beaten like a drum! :auiqs.jpg:
Lame Duck watching the GOP house and senate undo all of Joe's fuck ups.... :auiqs.jpg:

Sure. And your orange douche bag still whining because he got beaten like a rented mule by the great Biden!!!! :dance::dance::dance::dance:
I can laugh because I know how wrong you are....you are going to have a very disappointing next two years....

I always seem to be right though Faun.... Just ask General Flynn....

LOL

You're even wrong about that as you're almost always wrong. Even regarding Flynn where you said he would walk on the evidence and I said the only way he walks is if Trump pardons him. As usual, I was right and you were wrong. And that was after you were wrong about him pleading guilty in front of a judge in court.

So other than predicting Trump would win in 2016, what have you ever been right about?

. . . . As usual, I was right and you were wrong. . . .

Sorry Faux, reading through your posts, you are never right. You are a patholifgical liar who upports evil every chance he gets and who has absolutely no moral compass. Thats what you are, Faux.

Sorry Faux, reading through your posts, you are never right. You are a patholifgical liar who upports evil every chance he gets and who has absolutely no moral compass. Thats what you are, Faux.

coffeepaper.gif

So far your posts look right to me. People like Faux are ideological bots who can never speak the truth so your posts are lost on him. Faux was born to lie. Its a congenital condition

Oh? He said we'd be in a recession by now. Was he right about that? He said the 2022 election will result with 67 Republican Senators. Is he right about that?

LOL

You're even wrong about that as you're almost always wrong. Even regarding Flynn where you said he would walk on the evidence and I said the only way he walks is if Trump pardons him. As usual, I was right and you were wrong. And that was after you were wrong about him pleading guilty in front of a judge in court.

So other than predicting Trump would win in 2016, what have you ever been right about?
You hate it when I'm right...I was right about Flynn and I've been right about crooked Hillary and I'm right about the crooked Biden Family...you sir are always WRONG in the end....

You hate it when I'm right...I was right about Flynn and I've been right about crooked Hillary and I'm right about the crooked Biden Family...you sir are always WRONG in the end....

Nope, you were wrong.

● You said he hadn't pleaded guilty in court at that time. He did.

● You said he pleaded guilty before a grand jury. He didn't. No one ever does, that was just stupid.

● You said he would walk because of the Nunes memo. He didn't. He walked because Trump pardoned him.

Pepperidge Farms remembers.

"Russia might invade Ukraine if Obama wins, Palin warns"​

October 22, 2008, 1:09 PM

Speaking Tuesday at a rally in a Reno, Nevada, Republican vice-presidential nominee Sarah Palin had a little fun with her counterpart on the Democratic ticket, thanking Joe Biden for warning Barack Obama’s supporters to “gird your loins” for an international crisis if the Illinois senator wins.
Palin helpfully offered four scenarios for such a crisis, one of which was this strange one:

Russia might invade Ukraine if Obama wins, Palin warns

Well that didn't happen. So why revisit the failed prediction 14 years later and pretend Palin was right all along?

Forum List

Back