Remember when Sarah Palin was mocked for predicting Russia would invade Ukraine?

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
Pepperidge Farms remembers.

"Russia might invade Ukraine if Obama wins, Palin warns"​

October 22, 2008, 1:09 PM

Speaking Tuesday at a rally in a Reno, Nevada, Republican vice-presidential nominee Sarah Palin had a little fun with her counterpart on the Democratic ticket, thanking Joe Biden for warning Barack Obama’s supporters to “gird your loins” for an international crisis if the Illinois senator wins.
Palin helpfully offered four scenarios for such a crisis, one of which was this strange one:
After the Russian Army invaded the nation of Georgia, Senator Obama’s reaction was one of indecision and moral equivalence, the kind of response that would only encourage Russia’s Putin to invade Ukraine next.

Russia might invade Ukraine if Obama wins, Palin warns

Speaking Tuesday at a rally in a Reno, Nevada, Republican vice-presidential nominee Sarah Palin had a little fun with her counterpart on the Democratic ticket, thanking Joe Biden for warning Barack Obama’s supporters to “gird your loins” for an international crisis if the Illinois senator wins.
Palin helpfully offered four scenarios for such a crisis, one of which was this strange one:

Looks like the squirrel was right on that one.

Did it happen when she said? When Obama was President?

Did it happen when she said? When Obama was President?
No. It was when McCain and she were running. I voted my wallet that year, though I did let Palin being on the ticket interfere in my judgement. I liked McCain, but didn't think any better of Palin the air head than we do Kamala, now. 20/20 hindsight says McCain would have lived through. She would never have become President (as Kamala won't either) and we might have avoided the Trump years. But, we might not have avoided Hillary years. Second guessing history sucks as a mind game.

No. It was when McCain and she were running. I voted my wallet that year, though I did let Palin being on the ticket interfere in my judgement. I liked McCain, but didn't think any better of Palin the air head than we do Kamala, now. 20/20 hindsight says McCain would have lived through. She would never have become President (as Kamala won't either) and we might have avoided the Trump years. But, we might not have avoided Hillary years. Second guessing history sucks as a mind game.
And all those on the Right hating on McCain now.....:heehee:

And all those on the Right hating on McCain now.....:heehee:
We were hating on him back then. Elites making sure RINO after RINO was the standard bearer for us peasants. We looked at Palin as the hope at the time. She was never upeducated on the national scene and the Prog Communist press and entertainers went at her. All you gotta know about the fraud McCain is the vote on removing Obamacare. He died on what he was.

Was that before or after she said Obama was going to kill her baby?

Was that before or after she said Obama was going to kill her baby?
1646673276759.png

Putin was offered a Reset of relations that would have led to a more prosperous Russia and better standard of living.

He chose the current path of death and a destroyed economy.

He should have listened to Hillary
And Biden's final nail in our coffin is a crashing stock market...and its here....look out...here we go again...back to the Obama/Biden recession....

You all better have a talk with an investment/retirement expert today...not tomorrow but today....

Forum List

Back