Remember when Sarah Palin was mocked for predicting Russia would invade Ukraine?

apparently that’s what voters thought when they gave them the white house too…

Two years after that, double digit UE…and thankful a red wave to turn things around

Double digit UE was due to the Great Recession which started under Bush.

And what the voters thought was after 12 years of Republicans controlling Congress, they were wrecking the economy; which is why they voted to hand control of the Congress to Democrats.

So again I ask... so?

Double digit UE was due to the Great Recession which started under Bush.

And what the voters thought was after 12 years of Republicans controlling Congress, they were wrecking the economy; which is why they voted to hand control of the Congress to Democrats.

So again I ask... so?
Sorry, Bush was out of office for two years when we hit that mark, and Obama and the Dems had total control of the Oval and Congress....it was their policies.

Sorry, Bush was out of office for two years when we hit that mark, and Obama and the Dems had total control of the Oval and Congress....it was their policies.

The Great Recession began in 2007. Bush was president. The unemployment rate rose steadily during Bush's final 14 months in office and Obama's first 9 months due to the recession.

Watch as I make a fool of you yet again... cite Obama and Democrats' policies that caused double digit unemployment...

The Great Recession began in 2007. Bush was president. The unemployment rate rose steadily during Bush's final 14 months in office and Obama's first 9 months due to the recession.

Watch as I make a fool of you yet again... cite Obama and Democrats' policies that caused double digit unemployment...
Sure, their handling of the Dem Congress recovery plans, TARP, Obama Stimulus etc

Gas/food prices are due to inflation which won't stay at this level for generations, numbnuts. The money spent in Ukraine is a drop of our $19 trillion GDP and it serves a good purpose; and that too will not hurt for generations. Try not to clutch your pearl necklace too hard as you fall back onto fainting couch; you might break it.
Do you even know how much is being spent or sent to Ukraine?...no you don't or you would have stated the amount since you think its a drop in the bucket....just because our national debt and outgoing expense is out of control...it doesn't mean billions can be sent to a war zone with no explanation of where its going and what its for....
Fact: its not Joe's money...its ours...dummy.....

Sure, their handling of the Dem Congress recovery plans, TARP, Obama Stimulus etc

None of which had anything to do with unemployment continuing to rise because of the Great Recession. But sure, keep ignoring how Bush and Republicans gave us the Great Recession while you bitch and moan how Democrats didn't clean up their mess fast enough.

Couric asked her what newspapers she reads and Palin replied…..All of them
Katie Couric was no little miss marker or Shirley Temple.
She was a rude,ball-busting highly demanding News hound.
out to make news.Not just gather it.
It took years to expose her true nature.
Sarah Palin was never anything but a strong Mama bear female
politician.A true american patriot and down home talker.
Her and Michele Bachmann are special american politicians.
Plain-talking and honest to a fault.
Obvioulsy yer not used to those Americana qualities.
I see where another Gal { Monica Crowley } is back and in good form.
Another jewel among the rights more honest and courageous
Female political commentators.
BTW the Left does not have any such Females.
If so than Name her.

Do you even know how much is being spent or sent to Ukraine?...no you don't or you would have stated the amount since you think its a drop in the bucket....just because our national debt and outgoing expense is out of control...it doesn't mean billions can be sent to a war zone with no explanation of where its going and what its for....
Fact: its not Joe's money...its ours...dummy.....

$13.6 billion. 0.06% of our GDP. That 6/100ths of one percent, ya flamin' rambtard. And it wasn't just Biden giving the aid to Ukraine; it was also a bipartisan Congress who gave Ukraine even more than Biden asked for.

Yea…..because asking what papers you read is such a ball busting question

Yea…..because asking what papers you read is such a ball busting question
It's a way of displaying Uppityness.For example.
Dennis Prager religiously reads the The Washington Post and N.Y.Times
every day.Wouldn't miss a day.Not because he trusts those new sources.
But the opposite.Because he uses them as the latest example of
Cooking the News.To lie and distort.Because if those sources can get
away with it then they've done their job.
They have Hoodwinked Society.Conned the masses.
Deflected Truth right out from Truth and the American Way.

It's a way of displaying Uppityness.For example.
Dennis Prager religiously reads the The Washington Post and N.Y.Times
every day.Wouldn't miss a day.Not because he trusts those new sources.
But the opposite.Because he uses them as the latest example of
Cooking the News.To lie and distort.Because if those sources can get
away with it then they've done their job.
They have Hoodwinked Society.Conned the masses.
Deflected Truth right out from Truth and the American Way.

Good answer
Palin should have given a similar response

Instead, she replied……All of them

$13.6 billion. 0.06% of our GDP. That 6/100ths of one percent, ya flamin' rambtard. And it wasn't just Biden giving the aid to Ukraine; it was also a bipartisan Congress who gave Ukraine even more than Biden asked for.
So an old geezer that you voted for and who has been accused of crooked behavior with his son and the nation in question...Ukraine....sends billions over to them while they are in a war with no vote or even an explanation of what the money is being used for...and you are okay with that....don't call me a tard jackass...you are the tard.....

Two back-to-back quarters with minus growth = a recession...we are now inside the definition of a recession....next will be a market crash and back to the Obama calamity of a never-ending recession.....
Every Joe Biden voter should have Biden's name tattooed on their stupid foreheads....starting with your dumbass....

So an old geezer that you voted for and who has been accused of crooked behavior with his son and the nation in question...Ukraine....sends billions over to them while they are in a war with no vote or even an explanation of what the money is being used for...and you are okay with that....don't call me a tard jackass...you are the tard.....

LOLOL

With no vote??

As usual, rambtard, you prove to be an abject imbecile.

Two back-to-back quarters with minus growth = a recession...we are now inside the definition of a recession....next will be a market crash and back to the Obama calamity of a never-ending recession.....
Every Joe Biden voter should have Biden's name tattooed on their stupid foreheads....starting with your dumbass....

Rambtard, that's 2 consecutive quarters of negative growth, i.e., less than zero. And unlike every single Republican president since the BEA has been tracking GDP, that hasn't happened under Biden.

out to make news.Not just gather it.
It took years to expose her true nature.
Sarah Palin was never anything but a strong Mama bear female
politician.A true american patriot and down home talker.
Her and Michele Bachmann are special american politicians.
Plain-talking and honest to a fault.
Obvioulsy yer not used to those Americana qualities.
I see where another Gal { Monica Crowley } is back and in good form.
Another jewel among the rights more honest and courageous
Female political commentators.
BTW the Left does not have any such Females.
If so than Name her.
Thanks for that...

Unfortunately we because we know Sarah Palin and so does anyone with a bean in the brain in the GOP party, we know that you are just a gullible person...

Sarah Palin lacks the the knowledge or the intelligence to understand the complex nature of real politics...

As Governor of Alaska she went from 93% to 54% approval in just two years...

That's some serious buyers regret

LOLOL

With no vote??

As usual, rambtard, you prove to be an abject imbecile.

I think when a sitting president is sending billions of dollars to one nation he should be specific of where the money is going and what for....
Answer me this jackass....are you in favor of the USA rebuilding Ukraine after Russia destroys it?.....

Rambtard, that's 2 consecutive quarters of negative growth, i.e., less than zero. And unlike every single Republican president since the BEA has been tracking GDP, that hasn't happened under Biden.
Keep your head in the sand all the way to 2024....

I think when a sitting president is sending billions of dollars to one nation he should be specific of where the money is going and what for....
Answer me this jackass....are you in favor of the USA rebuilding Ukraine after Russia destroys it?.....

Dumbfuck, you idiotically claimed Biden unilaterally gave that aid to Ukraine without a vote in Congress.

Are you ever not a rambtard?

Ever??

Keep your head in the sand all the way to 2024....

Spits the idiot who says we're in a recession.

d445b99984c06f24e63036ac81e7501a.gif

Forum List

Back