Remember when Sarah Palin was mocked for predicting Russia would invade Ukraine?

Along with a record breaking 81 million others.

tenor.gif
A happy Biden voter... :laughing0301:

He is only there for two more years without the dem house and senate...basically a lame duck can't do anything two years...as the GOP majority undoes most of what he has done.....
Laugh away blind fool....

LOL

Rambtard, how are they gonna undo what Biden has done? You think Biden would sign any such bills? :cukoo:

You know you're desperate when your voice of wisdom is Sarah Palin.

:badgrin:
She is much wiser than any of the ignorant fools who jeered at her for saying that Alaska and Russia are neighbors. My son has pictures of Russia...taken from Alaska.

She is much wiser than any of the ignorant fools who jeered at her for saying that Alaska and Russia are neighbors. My son has pictures of Russia...taken from Alaska.

According to Sarah Palin, that means your son has foreign policy experience just based on that alone.

:abgg2q.jpg:

LOL

Rambtard, how are they gonna undo what Biden has done? You think Biden would sign any such bills? :cukoo:
The illegals will be tracked down and told to show up for court or be deported and the house will write a budget friendly to fossil fuel energy production and the senate will override any Biden veto....
Taxes will be cut for job creators and investors in America....and when Joe is gone and Trump is back all will be right in the world again....

The illegals will be tracked down and told to show up for court or be deported and the house will write a budget friendly to fossil fuel energy production and the senate will override any Biden veto....
Taxes will be cut for job creators and investors in America....and when Joe is gone and Trump is back all will be right in the world again....

Rambtard, the Senate would need 67 votes to override a presidential veto...

The power of the President to refuse to approve a bill or joint resolution and thus prevent its enactment into law is the veto. The president has ten days (excluding Sundays) to sign a bill passed by Congress. A regular veto occurs when the President returns the legislation to the house in which it originated, usually with a message explaining the rationale for the veto. This veto can be overridden only by a two-thirds vote in both the Senate and the House. If this occurs, the bill becomes law over the President's objections. A pocket veto occurs when Congress adjourns during the ten-day period. The president cannot return the bill to Congress. The president's decision not to sign the legislation is a pocket veto and Congress does not have the opportunity to override.

And you're not gonna have 67 Republican Senators or And Democrat Senators to vote on overriding a Biden veto. Meaning you're not only stupid, you're fucked too. :lmao:

Rambtard, the Senate would need 67 votes to override a presidential veto...

The power of the President to refuse to approve a bill or joint resolution and thus prevent its enactment into law is the veto. The president has ten days (excluding Sundays) to sign a bill passed by Congress. A regular veto occurs when the President returns the legislation to the house in which it originated, usually with a message explaining the rationale for the veto. This veto can be overridden only by a two-thirds vote in both the Senate and the House. If this occurs, the bill becomes law over the President's objections. A pocket veto occurs when Congress adjourns during the ten-day period. The president cannot return the bill to Congress. The president's decision not to sign the legislation is a pocket veto and Congress does not have the opportunity to override.

And you're not gonna have 67 Republican Senators or And Democrat Senators to vote on overriding a Biden veto. Meaning you're not only stupid, you're fucked too. :lmao:
They will have that easy....the red state dems will give up on him....they may have already....

They will have what, rambtard, 67 Republican Senators?

Exactly how fucked in the head are you?? :ack-1:
67 votes to overturn any veto...mark my words...I haven't been wrong once...and you know it....

67 votes to overturn any veto...mark my words...I haven't been wrong once...and you know it....

LOL

You haven't been wrong?? You said we'd be in a recession by the end of last month. We're not. You were wrong.

Explain how Republicans are going to control 67 seats in the Senate after this upcoming election.....

LOL

You haven't answered shit. I asked...

1. a link showing Trump sent aid in FY2019 for aid allocated in FY2018; and...

2. a link showing the president can spend money in a fiscal year in which it was NOT allocated...

You've posted zero links.
i expected you to deflect

The causes of the crash began years earlier. In 2006, we had a record number of foreclosures at that time.
The causes ran from Carter years who started forcing banks to give loans to idiots who don't pay back loans.

LOL

Impeach JOe and the Hoe at the same time-----put the speaker of the house in---seek criminal charges against Bidens administration.

Pepperidge Farms remembers.

"Russia might invade Ukraine if Obama wins, Palin warns"​

October 22, 2008, 1:09 PM

Speaking Tuesday at a rally in a Reno, Nevada, Republican vice-presidential nominee Sarah Palin had a little fun with her counterpart on the Democratic ticket, thanking Joe Biden for warning Barack Obama’s supporters to “gird your loins” for an international crisis if the Illinois senator wins.
Palin helpfully offered four scenarios for such a crisis, one of which was this strange one:

Russia might invade Ukraine if Obama wins, Palin warns
She only missed it by 14 years. LOL...

Impeach JOe and the Hoe at the same time-----put the speaker of the house in---seek criminal charges against Bidens administration.

LOL

You need 67 Republican Senators to convict an impeachment and you won't have that.

Try harder.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Still no links from you. Means you lied again.
What did I lie about?

here are some links for you: White House freezes Ukraine military package that includes lethal weapons

White House freezes Ukraine military package that includes lethal weapons​

Despite appeals from Ukraine, Biden admin holds back additional military aid to Kyiv​

Biden freezes military aid to Ukraine after Putin summit as leaders plea for help​

Why did Xiden freeze much needed aid that Ukraine was begging for, right after meeting with Putin and on the eve of the invasion?

What did I lie about?

here are some links for you: White House freezes Ukraine military package that includes lethal weapons

White House freezes Ukraine military package that includes lethal weapons​

Despite appeals from Ukraine, Biden admin holds back additional military aid to Kyiv​

Biden freezes military aid to Ukraine after Putin summit as leaders plea for help​

Why did Xiden freeze much needed aid that Ukraine was begging for, right after meeting with Putin and on the eve of the invasion?

You lied about Trump releasing aid slated for FY2018 in FY2019.

As far as Biden...

The idea that we have held back security assistance to Ukraine is nonsense. Just last week—in the run-up to the U.S.-Russia Summit—we provided a $150 million package of security assistance, including lethal assistance.

Forum List

Back