Russia-China-Iran-NK Dominos Fall in Order

GHook20

Platinum Member
Aug 3, 2020
Las Vegas and Chicago
It is all about shifting media focus… look at Russia Collusion hoax… we heard about it for well over a year and it was a dud. Instead of the media being called to task and the Demorats being called for their corruption and lies… the media shifted.

Take Covid… instead of being called out for the lies and hypocrisy and artificial destruction of our economy, the media has shifted to Russia. Amazing that Covid is over not by anything other then the media shift! No more persecution of the unvax (I got my vaccination). It is simply the media shift and they take zero responsibility for their lies and misinformation.

I digress, here is the plan for the new axis id evil:
(1) First Russia attacks Ukraine and you see an united front with a weak US President leading from behind. They are taking some serious hits financially, but then know it is temporary and they know it.

(2) Next China with invade Taiwan. You see mixed condemnation, but no united response and few sanctions. However the media starts to switch over to Taiwan. You see sanctions start to lift on Russia, despite Russia not letting up.

(3) Shortly after Iran attacks Israel through Syrian and Lebanon. Israel hits back hard and ferocious. Since it is Israel… all focus goes on Israel. As Russia might escalate to other countries and brutally crack down on Ukraine and China beats Taiwan into submission, the media focuses on Israel.

(4) Once fighting in the Middle East starts to calm… NK is going to attack South… could be nuclear (only way the North could beat the South). Sanctions didn’t stop the North in the past it won’t stop them now. Russia escalates their war to take back former Soviet states… China pushes towards deputed Islands with a Japan.

They saw the opportunity with Dementia Joe and the hate America, West and capitalism Squad leading the Democrat party.

Democrats aren't worried about China. Their top guys sleep with Chinese spies and get a total pass.

Democrats say Iran nuking Israel will bring 2000 years of peace.

Democrats get flexible with putin after elections

Last edited:
It is all about shifting media focus… look at Russia Collusion hoax… we heard about it for well over a year and it was a dud. Instead of the media being called to task and the Demorats being called for their corruption and lies… the media shifted.

Take Covid… instead of being called out for the lies and hypocrisy and artificial destruction of our economy, the media has shifted to Russia. Amazing that Covid is over not by anything other then the media shift! No more persecution of the unvax (I got my vaccination). It is simply the media shift and they take zero responsibility for their lies and misinformation.

I digress, here is the plan for the new axis id evil:
(1) First Russia attacks Ukraine and you see an united front with a weak US President leading from behind. They are taking some serious hits financially, but then know it is temporary and they know it.

(2) Next China with invade Taiwan. You see mixed condemnation, but no united response and few sanctions. However the media starts to switch over to Taiwan. You see sanctions start to lift on Russia, despite Russia not letting up.

(3) Shortly after Iran attacks Israel through Syrian and Lebanon. Israel hits back hard and ferocious. Since it is Israel… all focus goes on Israel. As Russia might escalate to other countries and brutally crack down on Ukraine and China beats Taiwan into submission, the media focuses on Israel.

(4) Once fighting in the Middle East starts to calm… NK is going to attack South… could be nuclear (only way the North could beat the South). Sanctions didn’t stop the North in the past it won’t stop them now. Russia escalates their war to take back former Soviet states… China pushes towards deputed Islands with a Japan.

They saw the opportunity with Dementia Joe and the hate America, West and capitalism Squad leading the Democrat party.
And which one of those presents a threat to the borders of the US?

Forum List

Back