Remember when Sarah Palin was mocked for predicting Russia would invade Ukraine?

You lied about Trump releasing aid slated for FY2018 in FY2019.

As far as Biden...

The idea that we have held back security assistance to Ukraine is nonsense. Just last week—in the run-up to the U.S.-Russia Summit—we provided a $150 million package of security assistance, including lethal assistance.
huh? no i didn’t.

haha xiden actually did freeze aid…after meeting with putin…unsurprised

huh? no i didn’t.

haha xiden actually did freeze aid…after meeting with putin…unsurprised

A week after releasing $150 million in aid.

Trump held up aid for 9 months and only released it weeks before the appropriations would expire and days after a whistle-blower's report was made public that he was holding it up.

A week after releasing $150 million in aid.

Trump held up aid for 9 months and only released it weeks before the appropriations would expire and days after a whistle-blower's report was made public that he was holding it up.
Sure, to review what European allies were doing, and if the new admin was committed to flushing out corruption....

The new President never even noticed it was delayed because all the prior aid was still be used.

So why did Xiden freeze it, undoing the Trump era policy of sending lethal military aid, right after meeting with Putin and on the eve of the invasion, with the Ukrainians begging him not to?

Sure, to review what European allies were doing, and if the new admin was committed to flushing out corruption....

For 9 months? You have proof to back that up?

The new President never even noticed it was delayed because all the prior aid was still be used.

So why did Xiden freeze it, undoing the Trump era policy of sending lethal military aid, right after meeting with Putin and on the eve of the invasion, with the Ukrainians begging him not to?

Asked and answered... because they had just released $150 million aid package a week earlier.

For 9 months? You have proof to back that up?

Asked and answered... because they had just released $150 million aid package a week earlier.
the 150’ million was what he froze dumbass…after a meeting with Putin

read the links i provided

the 150’ million was what he froze dumbass…after a meeting with Putin

read the links i provided

LOL

You moron, I already gave you a link showing it was given to Ukraine a week before the $100 million you say was held up. Your own link said the same thing.

Just goes to prove YOU don't understand what YOU post.

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

LOL

You moron, I already gave you a link showing it was given to Ukraine a week before the $100 million you say was held up. Your own link said the same thing.

Just goes to prove YOU don't understand what YOU post.

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif
I sent you three links…all sayijg xiden froze aid, over a bipartisan object and over ukraine begging for it, right after he met with putin

I sent you three links…all sayijg xiden froze aid, over a bipartisan object and over ukraine begging for it, right after he met with putin

Moron, from YOUR link...

In a statement after this article was published, White House press secretary Jen Psaki took issue with the characterization that aid to Ukraine was lacking: “The idea that we have held back security assistance to Ukraine is nonsense. Just last week—in the run-up to the U.S.-Russia Summit—we provided a $150 million package of security assistance, including lethal assistance.

The White House statement also acknowledged that additional security assistance had been made ready, but would be contingent upon Russia crossing territorial red lines: “We have also prepared contingency funds in the event of a further Russian incursion into Ukraine. As President Biden told President Putin directly, we will stand unwavering in support for Ukraine’s sovereignty and territorial integrity.”

Read your own links next time.

He is only there for two more years without the dem house and senate...basically a lame duck can't do anything two years...as the GOP majority undoes most of what he has done.....
Laugh away blind fool....
Sure and Biden will still be president while your orange douche bag will still be a loser whining because he was beaten like a drum! :auiqs.jpg:

Nope I showed you a video of Gibson asking her a question involving foreign policy and her answering that Russia is close enough to Alaska to see it.

fuck off assboy.

your side hears what you want.

Moron, from YOUR link...

In a statement after this article was published, White House press secretary Jen Psaki took issue with the characterization that aid to Ukraine was lacking: “The idea that we have held back security assistance to Ukraine is nonsense. Just last week—in the run-up to the U.S.-Russia Summit—we provided a $150 million package of security assistance, including lethal assistance.
The White House statement also acknowledged that additional security assistance had been made ready, but would be contingent upon Russia crossing territorial red lines: “We have also prepared contingency funds in the event of a further Russian incursion into Ukraine. As President Biden told President Putin directly, we will stand unwavering in support for Ukraine’s sovereignty and territorial integrity.”

Read your own links next time.
yeah and then froze it....after meeting with Putin. That's the problem

yeah and then froze it....after meeting with Putin. That's the problem

No, he didn't freeze that $150 million aid package. Don't you understand English? Your own link says he froze an "additional" aid package. I even highlighted that for you.

You're dumber than shit.

No, he didn't freeze that $150 million aid package. Don't you understand English? Your own link says he froze an "additional" aid package. I even highlighted that for you.

You're dumber than shit.
i didn’t say he froze it all…he froze what hadn’t been sent yet, while they continued to beg for it, at putin’s request, right before the invasion.

I’m sure he helped save the lives of some putin’s soldiers as they invaded. Made it much easier for Putin

i didn’t say he froze it all…he froze what hadn’t been sent yet, while they continued to beg for it, at putin’s request, right before the invasion.

I’m sure he helped save the lives of some putin’s soldiers as they invaded. Made it much easier for Putin

Again, he sent $150 million. The reason he didn't send another $100 million is explained in your own link, that you didn't understand.

Again, he sent $150 million. The reason he didn't send another $100 million is explained in your own link, that you didn't understand.
haha it wasn’t cash dumbass…it was material…weapons, missles…yes he froze it after putin told him to

he froze it in june and again in december

haha it wasn’t cash dumbass…it was material…weapons, missles…yes he froze it after putin told him to

LOL

You poor deranged rightard, you STILL don't understand your own links.

:abgg2q.jpg:

LOL

You poor deranged rightard, you STILL don't understand your own links.

:abgg2q.jpg:
oh i did, ukraine did, congress did…putin did…and putin’s puppets in the oval did…

it just seems putin’s useful idiots in the cult of the demafasict are pretending not to

oh i did, ukraine did, congress did…putin did…and putin’s puppets in the oval did…

it just seems putin’s useful idiots in the cult of the demafasict are pretending not to

LOL

And still, your own link said Biden released $150 million in aid.

:dance:

Forum List

Back