Religion should be private

Arizona Willie

Gold Member
Aug 27, 2015
Your religion (if any) should be as private as your genitals.

Anyone who exposes either their genitals or their religion in public should be arrested and given a 2 year minimum prison sentence.

Discuss.

Sounds like an interesting concept...

Can we deport the Libs that worship Obozo once they complete their sentences???

Anyone who exposes either their genitals or their religion in public should be arrested and given a 2 year minimum prison sentence.

Discuss.

Well, you first must have some law that the religious folks are breaking before you can legally even charge them with anything. Just because you don't approve doesn't cut it.

Discuss.

Yeah. Christianity is religion, based on book named Bible. Anyone, who reads the book, exposes his love to Christianity. Let's start Fahrenheit 451 :)

Discuss.

I know someone who agreed with you...

1“Be careful not to practice your righteousness in front of others to be seen by them. If you do, you will have no reward from your Father in heaven.

2 “So when you give to the needy, do not announce it with trumpets, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and on the streets, to be honored by others. Truly I tell you, they have received their reward in full. 3 But when you give to the needy, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing, 4 so that your giving may be in secret. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you.
Prayer

5 “And when you pray, do not be like the hypocrites, for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the street corners to be seen by others. Truly I tell you, they have received their reward in full. 6 But when you pray, go into your room, close the door and pray to your Father, who is unseen. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you. 7 And when you pray, do not keep on babbling like pagans, for they think they will be heard because of their many words. 8 Do not be like them, for your Father knows what you need before you ask him.

- Matthew 6 NIV

Discuss.

Well, you first must have some law that the religious folks are breaking before you can legally even charge them with anything. Just because you don't approve doesn't cut it.
========

Exposing their religion in public would be just as illegal as exposing their genitals.

My concept calls for a law against exposing your religion in public that's how they would get a 2 year minimum sentence without possibility of parole.

Discuss.

Yeah. Christianity is religion, based on book named Bible. Anyone, who reads the book, exposes his love to Christianity. Let's start Fahrenheit 451 :)
Never seen it but looked it up to see what Fahrenheit 451 was. They don't figure burn the books, they already dumbed down the populous now it is just a matter of some more alterations on actual history. A lot that has already been accomplished in many societies (countries).

Discuss.

========

Exposing their religion in public would be just as illegal as exposing their genitals.

My concept calls for a law against exposing your religion in public that's how they would get a 2 year minimum sentence without possibility of parole.
If exposing your genitals in public is wrong, then I don't wanna be right :thup:

Discuss.

========

So CAIR can be prosecuted, right???

Or eating Halal...

Or wearing a burka or headscarf.

Discuss.

========

Good luck on getting your law even brought to the floor of either House.

Discuss.

I know someone who agreed with you...

1“Be careful not to practice your righteousness in front of others to be seen by them. If you do, you will have no reward from your Father in heaven.

2 “So when you give to the needy, do not announce it with trumpets, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and on the streets, to be honored by others. Truly I tell you, they have received their reward in full. 3 But when you give to the needy, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing, 4 so that your giving may be in secret. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you.
Prayer

5 “And when you pray, do not be like the hypocrites, for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the street corners to be seen by others. Truly I tell you, they have received their reward in full. 6 But when you pray, go into your room, close the door and pray to your Father, who is unseen. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you. 7 And when you pray, do not keep on babbling like pagans, for they think they will be heard because of their many words. 8 Do not be like them, for your Father knows what you need before you ask him.

- Matthew 6 NIV

I don't recall Jesus ever saying that your faith should not be shared openly or public. To teach such would be just another false teaching. Prayers can be private and should be private when they are private prayers.

As far as open prayers go, do not be a hypocrite such as the pharisees was the main address to those trying to prove yourself as being righteous by making open prayers when in secret or out of public view when you are actually a sinner at heart. That would in fact be folly.

Last edited:

That would sure shut the Democrats up.
No it would just make them more bold.

I don't think even the Democrats would touch that one. This week alone, Obama and Hillary have just about assured their party's loosing the votes of the gun owners, hunters, collectors, etc. I don't believe the Democrats would wish to lose the votes of everyone who attends a place of worship as well. They're stupid but there really is a limit to even their stupidity.

Forum List

Back