Religion should be private

Your religion (if any) should be as private as your genitals.

Anyone who exposes either their genitals or their religion in public should be arrested and given a 2 year minimum prison sentence.

Discuss.

Yes...those freedom loving progressives...always with the concentration camps........don't you guys realize you can't murder your way to a better world..........100 million murdered civilians by your types....still nowhere close to perfection....another 100 million....is that what you guys think it will take....200 million...?

Anyone who exposes either their genitals or their religion in public should be arrested and given a 2 year minimum prison sentence.

Discuss.

This...intoletant people like you... is why our Founding Fathers ensure our religeous freedom and 'the practice thereof' .

Discuss.

This...intoletant people like you... is why our Founding Fathers ensure our religeous freedom and 'the practice thereof' .

And that is why progressives hate the Founders...they put limits on the exercise of power....and progressives hate that.

Discuss.

And that is why progressives hate the Founders...they put limits on the exercise of power....and progressives hate that.
Progressives believe government is to be used as a bludgeon on those who exercise their First and second amendment protected rights

Discuss.

Yeah. Christianity is religion, based on book named Bible. Anyone, who reads the book, exposes his love to Christianity. Let's start Fahrenheit 451 :)
Never seen it but looked it up to see what Fahrenheit 451 was. They don't figure burn the books, they already dumbed down the populous now it is just a matter of some more alterations on actual history. A lot that has already been accomplished in many societies (countries).

Maybe, alteration of history is one of hardest sins for the humankind. Every alteration usually produces a lot of problems. Shoot the past from pistol - and you'll be shooted by cannon from future...

That directly conflicts with the first Amendment to the Constitution doesn't it? If anything, talking about their religion exposes the superstitious nature of most of them.

Discuss.

Yet you far left drones continue to spew your religious dogma all over this board..
=======
Wrong again .... it is RIGHT WINGERS who vomit their religion all over the place.

Discuss.

Yet you far left drones continue to spew your religious dogma all over this board..
=======
Wrong again .... it is RIGHT WINGERS who vomit their religion all over the place.
Are you saying that liberals aren't Christians?

Aside from that, without looking, I'm willing to bet that the number of threads in this subforum are started by atheists

Discuss.
Maybe I mean God is private to me however if religion is private so should everything else be private such as homosexuality, feminism, and politics.

Matthew 6:5-6
Prayer
5 “And when you pray, do not be like the hypocrites, for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the street corners to be seen by others. Truly I tell you, they have received their reward in full.
StKim.jpg

6 But when you pray, go into your room, close the door and pray to your Father,who is unseen. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you.
1146363_528050c78e671.png

Matthew 6:5-6
Prayer
5 “And when you pray, do not be like the hypocrites, for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the street corners to be seen by others. Truly I tell you, they have received their reward in full.
StKim.jpg

6 But when you pray, go into your room, close the door and pray to your Father,who is unseen. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you.
1146363_528050c78e671.png
What I tell you in darkness, that speak ye in light: and what ye hear in the ear, that preach ye upon the housetops.

Maybe, alteration of history is one of hardest sins for the humankind. Every alteration usually produces a lot of problems. Shoot the past from pistol - and you'll be shooted by cannon from future...
========================
I don't know what the hell you were smoking when you typed this but you should share it with everyone.

Well Appointed you G-d of all mankind to go around telling us this?

I think you should be a nicer person, but I doubt that's going to happen

Forum List

Back