Religion should be private

Maybe, alteration of history is one of hardest sins for the humankind. Every alteration usually produces a lot of problems. Shoot the past from pistol - and you'll be shooted by cannon from future...
========================
I don't know what the hell you were smoking when you typed this but you should share it with everyone.

Ok, just remember any period in world history, when people hid their religion and what was happened then?

Your religion (if any) should be as private as your genitals.

Anyone who exposes either their genitals or their religion in public should be arrested and given a 2 year minimum prison sentence.

Discuss.

---
You sound like a Fascist.
I'm a Libertarian. Don't tread on me; I'll do what i want, as long as i don't "harm" others.

There's nothing harmful in exposing one's genitals. Also, it is not harmful to expose one's beliefs, even if those beliefs are stupid like most religious beliefs.
There is a reason that we have the 1st amendment.

Maybe, alteration of history is one of hardest sins for the humankind. Every alteration usually produces a lot of problems. Shoot the past from pistol - and you'll be shooted by cannon from future...
========================
I don't know what the hell you were smoking when you typed this but you should share it with everyone.

Ok, just remember any period in world history, when people hid their religion and what was happened then?
Willie is like the burnout lightbulb he won't be able to tell you much on that.

========================

Right! Wait a minute . . .

Religious values, and secular values, are part of the basis of voting and policy making.

No way around it, sweet cheeks.

Anyone who exposes either their genitals or their religion in public should be arrested and given a 2 year minimum prison sentence.

Discuss.
Would churches then have to be disguised as say, a factory or some such?
Should "In God we trust" be expunged from our currency?
Should all documents current and historical be rewritten to eliminate any mention of God or religious tenets?
In my opinion, what you propose is similar to the the simplistic absolutist ideas we see from the extreme left and right.

Discuss.
Would churches then have to be disguised as say, a factory or some such?
Should "In God we trust" be expunged from our currency?
Should all documents current and historical be rewritten to eliminate any mention of God or religious tenets?
In my opinion, what you propose is similar to the the simplistic absolutist ideas we see from the extreme left and right.

And should we use a cross-recess screw driver for repair of our PCs? :)

benice.jpg

Arizona Willie and TyroneSlothrop confuse, perhaps deliberately, religious value with organized religion.

The anti-Godists will be crushed if ever they try to take away religious freedom.

It would be nice if the anti-religion crowd could be as quiet as they demand we be... funny, they're the noisiest of the bunch.

I don't loose my right to exercise my religion freely because you are an ignorant bigot.

The anti religion people never get anywhere. Look at what happened when they tried to kill Daniel and his friends. Or queen Ester.

I don't loose my right to exercise my religion freely because you are an ignorant bigot.

The anti religion people never get anywhere. Look at what happened when they tried to kill Daniel and his friends. Or queen Ester.
There will no oppression of the religionists in this country.

hey Kimbo keep personal Religion out of Govt...

Keep government out of religion. That's the problem we have today.
Hint: we don't have an established church. Private groups, religious and not, have every right to lobby government. Religious values have every right as secular values for voting and policy making.

I never said a word about an "established church". Go lecture someone who gives a damn about your leftist propaganda.

Discuss.

Yeah. Christianity is religion, based on book named Bible. Anyone, who reads the book, exposes his love to Christianity. Let's start Fahrenheit 451 :)
Never seen it but looked it up to see what Fahrenheit 451 was. They don't figure burn the books, they already dumbed down the populous now it is just a matter of some more alterations on actual history. A lot that has already been accomplished in many societies (countries).

Maybe, alteration of history is one of hardest sins for the [sic] humankind. Every alteration usually produces a lot of problems. Shoot the past from [sic] pistol - and you'll be shooted [sic] by cannon from [ths] future...

Maybe you should study English in the future.

Discuss.

Yeah. Christianity is religion, based on book named Bible. Anyone, who reads the book, exposes his love to Christianity. Let's start Fahrenheit 451 :)
Never seen it but looked it up to see what Fahrenheit 451 was. They don't figure burn the books, they already dumbed down the populous now it is just a matter of some more alterations on actual history. A lot that has already been accomplished in many societies (countries).

Maybe, alteration of history is one of hardest sins for the [sic] humankind. Every alteration usually produces a lot of problems. Shoot the past from [sic] pistol - and you'll be shooted [sic] by cannon from [ths] future...

Maybe you should study English in the future.
Being Sbiker is Russian I think that is part of the growing & learning process of learning which words to use in English.

hey Kimbo keep personal Religion out of Govt...

Keep government out of religion. That's the problem we have today.
Hint: we don't have an established church. Private groups, religious and not, have every right to lobby government. Religious values have every right as secular values for voting and policy making.

I never said a word about an "established church". Go lecture someone who gives a damn about your leftist propaganda.
I am not a leftist. If I were, I would be not saying that "religious values have every right as secular values for voting and policy making." Please work on your English. Rodishi is still having trouble with that.

Forum List

Back