Records Set On Obama's Watch

Who is the innocent?
Were there any innocent people killed on 9-11??????????? You suggested that we need another Al Queda strike. WTF, patriot. Fuckin asshole!

Maybe, maybe not. God knows. If I was manipulating trades for just the profit of 'my NY family' maybe I am not so innocent. If I was a janitor in the building perhaps I was. Why was the life of a trader compensated so much more than the life of that janitor? Why wasn't the lives lost in Katrina compensated similarly? Think we have a stacked system?

Keep talking asshole, your showing everyone what your all about. But your no patriot.

Were there any innocent people killed on 9-11??????????? You suggested that we need another Al Queda strike. WTF, patriot. Fuckin asshole!

Maybe, maybe not. God knows. If I was manipulating trades for just the profit of 'my NY family' maybe I am not so innocent. If I was a janitor in the building perhaps I was. Why was the life of a trader compensated so much more than the life of that janitor? Why wasn't the lives lost in Katrina compensated similarly? Think we have a stacked system?

Keep talking asshole, your showing everyone what your all about. But your no patriot.

A patriot is a matter of the heart. A patriot does not name call and hide behind crap. A patriot seeks the truth and justice. A patriot questions even his own existence whether it is worthy of the planet. If we cannot question the greed mongers and hoaders then what can we question? Do scum that place so much oppression on others deserve life?

Yeah that's what did it.

Jane:
-I'm leaving you Dick because your mother got medical care and i liked it better when she was sick.

- I'm leaving you Dick because I saw a black woman sitting in the front of the bus.

- I'm leaving you Dick because you got a educational grant from the government and will soon be making more money.

I see that you are yet another historical and economic illiterate.

The legacy of LBJ is one of paying young women to have babies out of wedlock. This government sponsored disregard of the role of fathers has sentenced multiple generations to lives of substandard education, susceptibility to drug addiction and the gang life, and hopelessness regarding having any kind of decent living and place in society.

It's a great example of the lack of regard Progressivism has for the individual to lead a self-sufficient life.

you care to back that up with any proof?
Do you not read? It's common knowledge that the black family has gone to hell since LBJ's not so "Great Society".

Start reading here.

A patriot is a matter of the heart. A patriot does not name call and hide behind crap. A patriot seeks the truth and justice. A patriot questions even his own existence whether it is worthy of the planet. If we cannot question the greed mongers and hoaders then what can we question? Do scum that place so much oppression on others deserve life?

Well stated, Ward. But, your still no patriot. A lot of innocent people died on 9-11 and your all for another strike. I really doubt even the hard left would stand behind your words.

Cap and Trade wasn't PASSED and Obamacare doesn't START until 2014. ETC ETC ETC ETC. You dupes are hilarious. Loudmouths think you know ANYTHING! LOL!! The BS goes ON AND ON! Later chumps...
And some cheese for your whine, too, franco 'cause Moonie's already eaten his. :D

Cheese_Slice_Food_Clipart.png

It was Japanese sage darby cheese.
I never heard Swiss cheese called that before. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Well stated, Ward. But, your still no patriot. A lot of innocent people died on 9-11 and your all for another strike. I really doubt even the hard left would stand behind your words.

I could care less what the hard left or right would say. I am an ***Independent*** not trying to please any party affiliation or falling in line with any status quo. You all may if you like. I call 'em as I see em and one calls the other koolaid drinkers but from where I stand you all are.

Last edited:
Who is the innocent?
Have you ever used the phrase "little Eichmanns"?

Ward Churchill, is that you?

I have no idea who Ward Churchill or little Eichmans are. You can get off your esoteric bullshit and if you have something to say state it plainly so all may understand.
Churchill was an idiot leftist academic who, in addition to lying about his Indian heritage (he isn't), wrote an essay about 9/11 saying "We deserved it!!" and called the financial workers in the WTC "little Eichmanns".

In other words, he's just a history-ignorant America-hating asshole leftist (pardon the redundancy). So you can see how I thought you were him.

Oui, et c'est la verite toute nue, con. That's why I out you as the brainwashed loudmouth dittoheads you are...LOL!

The debt is no biggie- 70% of it is Pubs'. And the rest is to avert ANOTHER Pub great Depression. Now get the feg out of the way. Pass the jobs bill or prepare to get taken out, tools of the greedy rich...

I have no idea who Ward Churchill or little Eichmans are. You can get off your esoteric bullshit and if you have something to say state it plainly so all may understand.
Churchill was an idiot leftist academic who, in addition to lying about his Indian heritage (he isn't), wrote an essay about 9/11 saying "We deserved it!!" and called the financial workers in the WTC "little Eichmanns".

In other words, he's just a history-ignorant America-hating asshole leftist (pardon the redundancy). So you can see how I thought you were him.

'history ignorant'? What has that got to do with now? Analyze the markets. Analyze the hoarders.

Last edited:

'history ignorant'? What has that got to do with now? Anlayze the markets. Analyze the hoarders.
Interesting that that's what you choose to object to. Apparently, you have no problem being called an America-hater.

I glad you agree with my analysis.

Churchill is one in the same as Obama's good buddy, Willam Ayers. Only difference being, he hasn't tried to kill innocent Americans, YET, that we know of.

Forum List

Back