Record setting gun sales could leave stores DRY! Who wants a civil war?

I find myself laughing as I contemplate all the small towns in Red America..arming for the Antifa invaders..that never came..and never will! Talk about sheep!
There are plenty of black people in rural America

particularly in the south

the difference between city and country is that the whites in the country are not guilt-ridden liberal white boot polishers

ANTIFA/BLM would be crazy to go there

You mean like how their neighbors who didn't brandish guns were burned out and beaten to death? Do you even realize how nuts you are?
Not at all

their house was the first house on the private street - with no cops or fire trucks in sight

Theirs was not the first house, but that hardly matters anyway. That house wasn't their destination anyway.

View attachment 358156Not Tyrone lol

I watched the video of those idiots in your picture. They obviously have no idea how to safely handle a gun, and are just as likely to shoot themselves as they are to shoot anyone else. Typical right wing idiots.

It was funny.

Supposedly were in a civil war right now. If that is the case, it’s encouraging that the right wing fascist are still posting essays on the message boards instead of, you know, fighting.
The only thing keeping us from going after you guys? Ready for this? Police...yes the same men you want to get rid of, is keeping the law abiding citizens from killing you. Now go change your pants, because i know you just shit yourself...I am a libertarian/conservative, You guys want to get rid of the police, i just wait till they are gone, when you are alone, knowing that 911 wont be answered, you can thank you liberal politician for that...

You mean like how their neighbors who didn't brandish guns were burned out and beaten to death? Do you even realize how nuts you are?
Not at all

their house was the first house on the private street - with no cops or fire trucks in sight

Theirs was not the first house, but that hardly matters anyway. That house wasn't their destination anyway.
Na it won't work guys - You can't shoot a virus......
Ha ha ha
Ah ha ha ha ha!
Na, it won't work guys - You can't shoot a virus......
Ha ha ha
Ah ha ha ha ha!

Who wants a civil war?Well..pretty much no-one..except keyboard warriors and idiots.

Civil war is like root canal - no one wants it. But yet it is sometimes necessary and you can't wait to have shiny new teeth purged of plague.

I suppose what I wanted to say is that, take care of your teeth folks.

There were no rioters. The protest was not stopped.
Anyone threatening to kill your dog is a rioter

a rioter is just a protester who is not setting fires at the moment

Last edited:

I watched the video of those idiots in your picture. They obviously have no idea how to safely handle a gun, and are just as likely to shoot themselves as they are to shoot anyone else. Typical right wing idiots.
Typical scum lies.^^^

Come on Mikey. You didn't see the bitch pointing the gun at the back of her hubby's head as she waved it around? Is that an example of the vast right wing army you idiots are always alluding to? Watching Rambo three times is probably all the training that Biff and Muffy there have had with a gun.
You are almost undoubtedly correct as to their skill. If their had been a firefight, they would not have fared well. That said, they took a stand to defend their property and that was all it took. Handling weapons is not difficult to learn and would not be surprised that they will get help learning. Nobody starts out as an expert car driver either. It is a shame that circumstance does not wait for experience, but if you live through the experience, you have learned something. Sometime you simply have to know how much you do not know, in order to take the next step. I applaud these Americans and hope they are on the path to knowledge, instead of resting on the luck, they and the crowd experienced.

It was funny.

Supposedly were in a civil war right now. If that is the case, it’s encouraging that the right wing fascist are still posting essays on the message boards instead of, you know, fighting.
The only thing keeping us from going after you guys? Ready for this? Police...yes the same men you want to get rid of, is keeping the law abiding citizens from killing you. Now go change your pants, because i know you just shit yourself...I am a libertarian/conservative, You guys want to get rid of the police, i just wait till they are gone, when you are alone, knowing that 911 wont be answered, you can thank you liberal politician for that...

Thanks for the chuckle. You’re not gonna do anything due to your cowardice

So your for this?

No. I'm not for idiots pointing guns at people who are peacefully walking past their house and not on their property. Only an idiot would support Biff and Muffy's behavior.
They broke down a gate and were ON their property! These people are libtards just like you! They did not want to be murdered by an angry mob in their own home.

Any serious group that threatens another Civil War would be met with swift and extreme violence by the government and taken out in little to no time.
Not true

the liberal mayors in big cites are allowing liberal rioters to attack America

So your for this?

No. I'm not for idiots pointing guns at people who are peacefully walking past their house and not on their property. Only an idiot would support Biff and Muffy's behavior.
Do you believe in private property?

Since nobody was on Biff and Muffy's property anyway, I'm not sure what that has to do with anything.

They were on their property after breaking down a gate. Are you listening to your libtard news services?

So your for this?

They broke down a gate and were ON their property! These people are libtards just like you! They did not want to be murdered by an angry mob in their own home.

No. That gate wasn't to their property. It was down the road from them.

So your for this?

Since nobody was on Biff and Muffy's property anyway, I'm not sure what that has to do with anything.

They were on their property after breaking down a gate. Are you listening to your libtard news services?

The gate wasn't on their property.

So your for this?

The gate wasn't on their property.
It certainly was not on public property.

Forum List

Back