Record setting gun sales could leave stores DRY! Who wants a civil war?

View attachment 358156Not Tyrone lol

I watched the video of those idiots in your picture. They obviously have no idea how to safely handle a gun, and are just as likely to shoot themselves as they are to shoot anyone else. Typical right wing idiots.

It was funny.

Supposedly were in a civil war right now. If that is the case, it’s encouraging that the right wing fascist are still posting essays on the message boards instead of, you know, fighting.
Well, candy, our town already ran your criminals off a few weeks back. BLM came, saw the guns, and turned tail and ran. So what is it we need to fight?

Which town is that Mikey?
The one I live in troll.

Skared to say where? Come on Mikey. you clamed people with guns ran BLM off. I can't find where that happened. Was it just in your imagination?
Well, that’s because it didn’t. The (giggle) important thing is (snicker) the “war” is over.

I watched the video of those idiots in your picture. They obviously have no idea how to safely handle a gun, and are just as likely to shoot themselves as they are to shoot anyone else. Typical right wing idiots.

It was funny.

Supposedly were in a civil war right now. If that is the case, it’s encouraging that the right wing fascist are still posting essays on the message boards instead of, you know, fighting.
Well, candy, our town already ran your criminals off a few weeks back. BLM came, saw the guns, and turned tail and ran. So what is it we need to fight?

Well, good to see the war is over.
No it's not, not by a long shot.

Well, whatcha waiting for. Go shoot someone?

It was funny.

The one I live in troll.
No need to be nasty, mikey.

"Obama was the best gun sales in the country they claimed," Brandon Wexler, owner of Wex Gunworks in Delray Beach, Fla., told the Washington Free Beacon. "

You must be from Florida and resettled your sorry ass in Texas to pump you worthless guns.

It was funny.

The one I live in troll.

"Obama was the best gun sales in the country they claimed," Brandon Wexler, owner of Wex Gunworks in Delray Beach, Fla., told the Washington Free Beacon. "

You must be from Florida and resettled your sorry ass in Texas to pump you worthless guns.
No, I'm not. I'm originally from Arkansas where folks think about you people the same way I do.

It was funny.

The one I live in troll.

Don't know where mikey is from, but he;s not a Texan, no matter how much he wants to be. I'm guessing from Ohio.

It was funny.

Why? I'm not a murderer like you democrats are.

It was funny.

The one I live in troll.

Don't know where mikey is from, but he;s not a Texan, no matter how much he wants to be. I'm guessing from Ohio.
No, troll, I live in texas. I have since I was 13.

It was funny.

The one I live in troll.

No, I'm not. I'm originally from Arkansas where folks think about you people the same way I do.

Texans don't usually date their cousins. Folks from Arkansas often do.

It was funny.

The one I live in troll.

Lots of people live in Texas, but that doesn't make them Texans.

It was funny.

Oh my goodness...there’s a war on right? Aren’t you a patriot shit brains? Do your duty boy

You can tell how careful they are from a video? You must be related to Nostradamus.

It was funny.

The one I live in troll.

So you moved here 4 years ago?

It was funny.

The one I live in troll.

Most people in Texas don’t have a family tree; it’s a family stump

So your for this?

No. I'm not for idiots pointing guns at people who are peacefully walking past their house and not on their property. Only an idiot would support Biff and Muffy's behavior.
I seriously doubt they need your support for anything.

You can tell how careful they are from a video? You must be related to Nostradamus.

I can tell how little concern they have where they point the guns, and how that idiot woman keeps her finger on the trigger all the time.

It was funny.

The one I live in troll.

Most people in Texas don’t have a family tree; it’s a family stump

You sometimes see that in the Piney Woods of Deep East Texas. Some of the older pine trees don't even have any branches until they are 100 feet tall or more.

It was funny.

The one I live in troll.

I'm guessing from Ump-Dee-Scrunchville. mikey lives and breaths, that place where all these hate filled folks live and pet themselves with a hate for Uncertainty. All he needs to do is embrace US citizens of color.

It was funny.

The one I live in troll.

I'm guessing from Ump-Dee-Scrunchville. mikey lives and breaths, that place where all these hate filled folks live and pet themselves with a hate for Uncertainty. All he needs to do is embrace US citizens of color.
No we didn't allow blm to come here. We don't want criminals.

It was funny.

Oh my goodness...there’s a war on right? Aren’t you a patriot shit brains? Do your duty boy
The war is in democrat hell holes, not here. It tried to come here, but they ran away.

It was funny.

The one I live in troll.

So you moved here 4 years ago?
No troll, I'm 67. I could still beat your ass with one hand tied behind my back, if you attack me.

Forum List

Back