Record setting gun sales could leave stores DRY! Who wants a civil war?

View attachment 358156Not Tyrone lol

I watched the video of those idiots in your picture. They obviously have no idea how to safely handle a gun, and are just as likely to shoot themselves as they are to shoot anyone else. Typical right wing idiots.

It was funny.

Supposedly were in a civil war right now. If that is the case, it’s encouraging that the right wing fascist are still posting essays on the message boards instead of, you know, fighting.
Well, candy, our town already ran your criminals off a few weeks back. BLM came, saw the guns, and turned tail and ran. So what is it we need to fight?

Which town is that Mikey?
The one I live in troll.
No need to be nasty, mikey.

"Obama was the best gun sales in the country they claimed," Brandon Wexler, owner of Wex Gunworks in Delray Beach, Fla., told the Washington Free Beacon. "

You must be from Florida and resettled your sorry ass in Texas to pump you worthless guns.

Don't know where mikey is from, but he;s not a Texan, no matter how much he wants to be. I'm guessing from Ohio.
I'm guessing from Ump-Dee-Scrunchville. mikey lives and breaths, that place where all these hate filled folks live and pet themselves with a hate for Uncertainty. All he needs to do is embrace US citizens of color.
No we didn't allow blm to come here. We don't want criminals.
You're making zero sense.

The gate wasn't on their property.

Not one of the blm thugs have HOA rights to the easement in front of their house...

1593739226247.png

Try and find an AR 15....there is a waiting list....
Just left the gun shop yesterday..plenty of guns here in Idaho..maybe the market is saturated/ Or...maybe we're just not buying into the idiotic hate-mongering!
Yeah Joseph Smith Jr. what a guy...

Uh..OK. I'm not Mormon..BTW. I know a lot of LDS folks..all good people..but their theology reads like bad sci-fi....LOL!

You know the Mormon who was called a racist in 2012? How you all hated him....

29361480-8398933-image-a-11_1591623144810.jpg

Just left the gun shop yesterday..plenty of guns here in Idaho..maybe the market is saturated/ Or...maybe we're just not buying into the idiotic hate-mongering!

Uh..OK. I'm not Mormon..BTW. I know a lot of LDS folks..all good people..but their theology reads like bad sci-fi....LOL!

They got that prepping thing down though.

They got that prepping thing down though.

They do that..10 minutes after the SHTF...the State of Deseret will be up and running!

I watched the video of those idiots in your picture. They obviously have no idea how to safely handle a gun, and are just as likely to shoot themselves as they are to shoot anyone else. Typical right wing idiots.
So your for this?

No. I'm not for idiots pointing guns at people who are peacefully walking past their house and not on their property. Only an idiot would support Biff and Muffy's behavior.
They are Liberals.

Mitt? I bet they called him a lot of things......it took a Trump to make him look good!

Typical scum lies.^^^

Come on Mikey. You didn't see the bitch pointing the gun at the back of her hubby's head as she waved it around? Is that an example of the vast right wing army you idiots are always alluding to? Watching Rambo three times is probably all the training that Biff and Muffy there have had with a gun.
The image perspective is clearly not in your ability to comprehend . Look up perspective, not that anyone expects you to understand.

Mitt? I bet they called him a lot of things......it took a Trump to make him look good!

Mitt is the Ultimate Flake.

It was funny.

Supposedly were in a civil war right now. If that is the case, it’s encouraging that the right wing fascist are still posting essays on the message boards instead of, you know, fighting.
Well, candy, our town already ran your criminals off a few weeks back. BLM came, saw the guns, and turned tail and ran. So what is it we need to fight?

Well, good to see the war is over.
No it's not, not by a long shot.

Well, whatcha waiting for. Go shoot someone?
Why? I'm not a murderer like you democrats are.

Oh my goodness...there’s a war on right? Aren’t you a patriot shit brains? Do your duty boy
The war is in democrat hell holes, not here. It tried to come here, but they ran away.

In your imagination?

It was funny.

Which town is that Mikey?
The one I live in troll.
No need to be nasty, mikey.

"Obama was the best gun sales in the country they claimed," Brandon Wexler, owner of Wex Gunworks in Delray Beach, Fla., told the Washington Free Beacon. "

You must be from Florida and resettled your sorry ass in Texas to pump you worthless guns.

Don't know where mikey is from, but he;s not a Texan, no matter how much he wants to be. I'm guessing from Ohio.
No, troll, I live in texas. I have since I was 13.

So you moved here 4 years ago?
No troll, I'm 67. I could still beat your ass with one hand tied behind my back, if you attack me.

I'm not gonna attack you mikey. You're too funny to attack. Of course you aren't funny the way you want to be funny.

Who wants a civil war?Well..pretty much no-one..except keyboard warriors and idiots.
Not sure it will end well for you
You qualify on both counts, keyboard warrior and idiot.

That's rich coming from a shit stirring coward such as yourself.

(snicker)
Insane in the membrane.
When it comes to the lack of debating skills? You never disappoint....consistent to a fault!

(snicker)

Forum List

Back