Record setting gun sales could leave stores DRY! Who wants a civil war?

Redcurtain

Diamond Member
Apr 2, 2020
C93D5B3E-320E-4C44-8D70-444A4C9134FA.jpeg
Not Tyrone lol

Who wants a civil war?Well..pretty much no-one..except keyboard warriors and idiots.

I think a LOT of people on several fronts are wanting civil war for various reasons. So far, there are a lot of things keeping it from happening but that can change.

There is nothing in modern history or government that would totally prevent another "shot heard around the world" type scenario from playing itself out again.

View attachment 358156Not Tyrone lol

I watched the video of those idiots in your picture. They obviously have no idea how to safely handle a gun, and are just as likely to shoot themselves as they are to shoot anyone else. Typical right wing idiots.

I watched the video of those idiots in your picture. They obviously have no idea how to safely handle a gun, and are just as likely to shoot themselves as they are to shoot anyone else. Typical right wing idiots.
Typical scum lies.^^^

So your for this?

Typical scum lies.^^^

Come on Mikey. You didn't see the bitch pointing the gun at the back of her hubby's head as she waved it around? Is that an example of the vast right wing army you idiots are always alluding to? Watching Rambo three times is probably all the training that Biff and Muffy there have had with a gun.

Typical scum lies.^^^

Come on Mikey. You didn't see the bitch pointing the gun at the back of her hubby's head as she waved it around? Is that an example of the vast right wing army you idiots are always alluding to? Watching Rambo three times is probably all the training that Biff and Muffy there have had with a gun.
They are democrats ha

Not Tyrone lol
Gee, after Obama, I thought everyone who wanted a gun was armed to the teeth!
You have to realize that a lot and i mean a lot of Obammy voters left the Democrat party which was why Joe the groper Biden had to say this.

So your for this?

No. I'm not for idiots pointing guns at people who are peacefully walking past their house and not on their property. Only an idiot would support Biff and Muffy's behavior.

So your for this?

No. I'm not for idiots pointing guns at people who are peacefully walking past their house and not on their property. Only an idiot would support Biff and Muffy's behavior.
Do you believe in private property?

Forum List

Back