Record setting gun sales could leave stores DRY! Who wants a civil war?

Not Tyrone lol
Gee, after Obama, I thought everyone who wanted a gun was armed to the teeth!
You have to realize that a lot and i mean a lot of Obammy voters left the Democrat party which was why Joe the groper Biden had to say this.

Trump has only 3% of the black vote. Biden's remark was correct even if it was a little more blunt than it should have been. Don't worry though. You keep telling black folk that they are too stupid to understand who is working for their interests, and telling them they are on the plantation, and I'm sure he might boost that up to 3.5% or may be even 3.75%

Who wants a civil war?Well..pretty much no-one..except keyboard warriors and idiots.
Not sure it will end well for you
LOL...it's going to be just fine for me. Those wing-nutz that actually confuse reality and fantasy will either die or be jailed..the rest of us will just keep on keepin' on.
BEEF1A7C-3564-4495-8869-C00CDDE849D2.jpeg
Watch out for ppl wearing grey

Not Tyrone lol
You have to realize that a lot and i mean a lot of Obammy voters left the Democrat party which was why Joe the groper Biden had to say this.

Trump has only 3% of the black vote. Biden's remark was correct even if it was a little more blunt than it should have been. Don't worry though. You keep telling black folk that they are too stupid to understand who is working for their interests, and telling them they are on the plantation, and I'm sure he might boost that up to 3.5% or may be even 3.75%

Try 40% thanks to Candace Owens and if you do not believe me try to get one black person on this site to admit they are voting for Joe Biden

View attachment 358156Not Tyrone lol

I watched the video of those idiots in your picture. They obviously have no idea how to safely handle a gun, and are just as likely to shoot themselves as they are to shoot anyone else. Typical right wing idiots.
So your for this?

No. I'm not for idiots pointing guns at people who are peacefully walking past their house and not on their property. Only an idiot would support Biff and Muffy's behavior.
Do you believe in private property?

Since nobody was on Biff and Muffy's property anyway, I'm not sure what that has to do with anything.

Not Tyrone lol
Trump has expanded the base haha
Perhaps..it's the left//arming themselves against the wingnutz?

Not Tyrone lol

Try 40% thanks to Candace Owens and if you do not believe me try to get one black person on this site to admit they are voting for Joe Biden

Credible link?

Who wants a civil war?Well..pretty much no-one..except keyboard warriors and idiots.
If i am not mistaken Minneapolis , NY city and other shithole cities started burning businesses and beating up old ladies, i guess that is just business as usual to punks like you?
LOL..you need to get out more...see the world as it is..not as you think it is. For the vast majority of us..this shit is just a headline and a yawn.

I watched the video of those idiots in your picture. They obviously have no idea how to safely handle a gun, and are just as likely to shoot themselves as they are to shoot anyone else. Typical right wing idiots.
So your for this?

No. I'm not for idiots pointing guns at people who are peacefully walking past their house and not on their property. Only an idiot would support Biff and Muffy's behavior.

Since nobody was on Biff and Muffy's property anyway, I'm not sure what that has to do with anything.
The gate they tore down was private property, the road they were on was private property.

Not Tyrone lol

Credible link?

No such thing. Even if there was you would still lie.

Not Tyrone lol

While they may..or may not vote for Biden...they damn sure are not voting for Trump!

It was funny.

Supposedly were in a civil war right now. If that is the case, it’s encouraging that the right wing fascist are still posting essays on the message boards instead of, you know, fighting.

Not Tyrone lol

Credible link?

No such thing. Even if there was you would still lie.

You're right. There is no such thng as a credible link showing Trump with 40% of the black vote.

It was funny.

Supposedly were in a civil war right now. If that is the case, it’s encouraging that the right wing fascist are still posting essays on the message boards instead of, you know, fighting.

Waging war one keyboard at the time.

So your for this?

The gate they tore down was private property, the road they were on was private property.

They weren't on Biff and Muffy's property.

Not Tyrone lol

While they may..or may not vote for Biden...they damn sure are not voting for Trump!

I can’t find any blacks that admit to being a democrat, I SHAME THE FCUK OUT OF THEM LOL

Forum List

Back