Record setting gun sales could leave stores DRY! Who wants a civil war?

View attachment 358156Not Tyrone lol

I watched the video of those idiots in your picture. They obviously have no idea how to safely handle a gun, and are just as likely to shoot themselves as they are to shoot anyone else. Typical right wing idiots.

It was funny.

Supposedly were in a civil war right now. If that is the case, it’s encouraging that the right wing fascist are still posting essays on the message boards instead of, you know, fighting.
Well, candy, our town already ran your criminals off a few weeks back. BLM came, saw the guns, and turned tail and ran. So what is it we need to fight?

Which town is that Mikey?
The one I live in troll.
No need to be nasty, mikey.

"Obama was the best gun sales in the country they claimed," Brandon Wexler, owner of Wex Gunworks in Delray Beach, Fla., told the Washington Free Beacon. "

You must be from Florida and resettled your sorry ass in Texas to pump you worthless guns.

Don't know where mikey is from, but he;s not a Texan, no matter how much he wants to be. I'm guessing from Ohio.
No, troll, I live in texas. I have since I was 13.

So you moved here 4 years ago?
No troll, I'm 67. I could still beat your ass with one hand tied behind my back, if you attack me.

I'm not gonna attack you mikey. You're too funny to attack. Of course you aren't funny the way you want to be funny.

I watched the video of those idiots in your picture. They obviously have no idea how to safely handle a gun, and are just as likely to shoot themselves as they are to shoot anyone else. Typical right wing idiots.

It was funny.

Supposedly were in a civil war right now. If that is the case, it’s encouraging that the right wing fascist are still posting essays on the message boards instead of, you know, fighting.
Well, candy, our town already ran your criminals off a few weeks back. BLM came, saw the guns, and turned tail and ran. So what is it we need to fight?

The one I live in troll.

"Obama was the best gun sales in the country they claimed," Brandon Wexler, owner of Wex Gunworks in Delray Beach, Fla., told the Washington Free Beacon. "

You must be from Florida and resettled your sorry ass in Texas to pump you worthless guns.

Don't know where mikey is from, but he;s not a Texan, no matter how much he wants to be. I'm guessing from Ohio.

No troll, I'm 67. I could still beat your ass with one hand tied behind my back, if you attack me.

I'm not gonna attack you mikey. You're too funny to attack. Of course you aren't funny the way you want to be funny.

"I'm not gonna attack you mikey"

Learn where to place a "comma", dumb ass.......it totally changes the meaning of a sentence. Why would anyone take an illiterate douche (like yourself) seriously when you have no clue about basic punctuation?

It was funny.

The one I live in troll.

It was funny.

The one I live in troll.

Learn where to place a "comma", dumb ass.......it totally changes the meaning of a sentence. Why would anyone take an illiterate douche (like yourself) seriously when you have no clue about basic punctuation?

After all the discussions we have had, you finally found a subject where you are right and I was wrong. Thank you for the correction. Congratulations on your win.

It was funny.

The one I live in troll.

It was funny.

The one I live in troll.

What is the correct way to use ellipses?
The most common way to use an ellipsis correctly, at least in formal writing, is to show that you have removed words from a passage. An example of this is shortening someone else’s quote by using an ellipsis to show where the quote was condensed.

It was funny.

The one I live in troll.

It was funny.

The one I live in troll.

The most common way to use an ellipsis correctly, at least in formal writing, is to show that you have removed words from a passage. An example of this is shortening someone else’s quote by using an ellipsis to show where the quote was condensed.
Here you go sir, enjoy!

screenshot_1140.png

It was funny.

The one I live in troll.

It was funny.

The one I live in troll.

After all the discussions we have had, you finally found a subject where you are right and I was wrong. Thank you for the correction. Congratulations on your win.
I don't lose debates here.....nevertr

It was funny.

The one I live in troll.

It was funny.

The one I live in troll.

It was funny.

The one I live in troll.

It was funny.

The one I live in troll.

Ellipsis are used the way I want to use them....as in strategic pauses. Now, go fuck yourself, little troll.

It was funny.

The one I live in troll.

It was funny.

The one I live in troll.

Here you go sir, enjoy!

View attachment 358575
Seriously, kicking leftard ass is like shooting fish in a barrel. Do you get as bored as I do at times? It's just too fucking easy.

It was funny.

Well, good to see the war is over.
No it's not, not by a long shot.

Well, whatcha waiting for. Go shoot someone?
Why? I'm not a murderer like you democrats are.

Oh my goodness...there’s a war on right? Aren’t you a patriot shit brains? Do your duty boy
The war is in democrat hell holes, not here. It tried to come here, but they ran away.

Ahh...your patriotism depends on geography not principles. You’re quite the disappointment to all who know you

It was funny.

Well, good to see the war is over.
No it's not, not by a long shot.

Well, whatcha waiting for. Go shoot someone?
Why? I'm not a murderer like you democrats are.

Oh my goodness...there’s a war on right? Aren’t you a patriot shit brains? Do your duty boy
The war is in democrat hell holes, not here. It tried to come here, but they ran away.

Ahh...your patriotism depends on geography not principles. You’re quite the disappointment to all who know you
Unless the war comes to Mike's basement...he's gunna keeps his ass in that chair.....huffin' and puffin' hate and misinformation to his cohorts. A patriot and a warrior..in his cyberworld!

Who wants a civil war?Well..pretty much no-one..except keyboard warriors and idiots.
Not sure it will end well for you
You qualify on both counts, keyboard warrior and idiot.

That's rich coming from a shit stirring coward such as yourself.

(snicker)
Insane in the membrane.
When it comes to the lack of debating skills? You never disappoint....consistent to a fault!

(snicker)
Debating with the insane is an exercise in futility.

Who wants a civil war?Well..pretty much no-one..except keyboard warriors and idiots.
Not sure it will end well for you
You qualify on both counts, keyboard warrior and idiot.

That's rich coming from a shit stirring coward such as yourself.

(snicker)
Insane in the membrane.
When it comes to the lack of debating skills? You never disappoint....consistent to a fault!

(snicker)
Debating with the insane is an exercise in futility.
Commie lives don't matter.

Not Tyrone lol
Gee, after Obama, I thought everyone who wanted a gun was armed to the teeth!
Trump has expanded the base haha
Perhaps..it's the left//arming themselves against the wingnutz?
Perhaps there are jet pigs!
iu

Not Tyrone lol
Gee, after Obama, I thought everyone who wanted a gun was armed to the teeth!
Trump has expanded the base haha
Perhaps..it's the left//arming themselves against the wingnutz?
Perhaps there are jet pigs!
iu
Perhaps...
1593822728759.png

The (republican ) governor refused to help these people and the only advice they could get from authorities was "flee the premises" (and forfeit your possessions and your home to a mob). An AR 15 is OK but a pump shotgun loaded with bird shot might be a better choice.

The (republican ) governor refused to help these people and the only advice they could get from authorities was "flee the premises" (and forfeit your possessions and your home to a mob). An AR 15 is OK but a pump shotgun loaded with bird shot might be a better choice.
What thread are you in?

The gate wasn't on their property.

Not one of the blm thugs have HOA rights to the easement in front of their house...

View attachment 358448
Dozens of those idiots neighbors, who do have HOA rights signed a letter condemning their idiot behavior. Biff and Muffy's neighbors say they are crazy right wing gun nut wanna bees too
That's not a tract house with an HOA, you myopic mega moron!
Sounds like you live in one.
DUM DUM DUM DUM DUM!
Thing looks like a former Sanitarium or something
Portland-Place-Mansion-.jpg

Last edited:
The gate wasn't on their property.

Not one of the blm thugs have HOA rights to the easement in front of their house...

View attachment 358448
Dozens of those idiots neighbors, who do have HOA rights signed a letter condemning their idiot behavior. Biff and Muffy's neighbors say they are crazy right wing gun nut wanna bees too
That's not a tract house with an HOA, you myopic mega moron!
Sounds like you live in one.
DUM DUM DUM DUM DUM!
Thing looks like a former Sanitarium or something
Portland-Place-Mansion-.jpg

Who said it was a tract house?

Forum List

Back