Record setting gun sales could leave stores DRY! Who wants a civil war?

Not Tyrone lol
Gee, after Obama, I thought everyone who wanted a gun was armed to the teeth!
Trump has expanded the base haha
Perhaps..it's the left//arming themselves against the wingnutz?
Yeah, that could be, that could be. Maybe they are arming themselves to protect against all the Trump supporters out there marching for Trump Lives Matter, looting, rioting blocking traffic and burning down businesses, turning over cars, shooting and beating people up locking themselves up behind city blocks taking over cities and boycotting Facebook, taking products off the shelf and telling everyone they are just getting started, there is a shitstorm coming and they will burn down the system if they don't get their demands met!

OH WAIT. That's the democrat governors, politicians, BLM people, antifa and general TDS Trump-hating leftists all doing that.

Last edited:
If we have a Civil War, at least dont waste the opportunity to gather up all the Marxist professors in our universities and shoot them dead.

Why leave the root of the weed in the ground?

Not Tyrone lol
You have to realize that a lot and i mean a lot of Obammy voters left the Democrat party which was why Joe the groper Biden had to say this.

Trump has only 3% of the black vote. Biden's remark was correct even if it was a little more blunt than it should have been. Don't worry though. You keep telling black folk that they are too stupid to understand who is working for their interests, and telling them they are on the plantation, and I'm sure he might boost that up to 3.5% or may be even 3.75%

Try 40% thanks to Candace Owens and if you do not believe me try to get one black person on this site to admit they are voting for Joe Biden

While they may..or may not vote for Biden...they damn sure are not voting for Trump!

I can’t find any blacks that admit to being a democrat, I SHAME THE FCUK OUT OF THEM LOL

Perhaps you should check somewhere other than your weekly altRight meetings.

View attachment 358156Not Tyrone lol

I watched the video of those idiots in your picture. They obviously have no idea how to safely handle a gun, and are just as likely to shoot themselves as they are to shoot anyone else. Typical right wing idiots.
So your for this?

No. I'm not for idiots pointing guns at people who are peacefully walking past their house and not on their property. Only an idiot would support Biff and Muffy's behavior.
And there’s your ignorance on full display again. The trespassers had already broken into private property by the time they approached the homeowners.

Who wants a civil war?Well..pretty much no-one..except keyboard warriors and idiots.
You and your kind (filth) are starting one. Good for you.
You stupid cumstain...have no idea of 'my kind'...except..I'm certainly not, in any way shape or form..your kind.
Sure I do, you state what you are each day. See you at the war.
LOL..as if you could get your fat, old ass outta dat chair!

I watched the video of those idiots in your picture. They obviously have no idea how to safely handle a gun, and are just as likely to shoot themselves as they are to shoot anyone else. Typical right wing idiots.
So your for this?

No. I'm not for idiots pointing guns at people who are peacefully walking past their house and not on their property. Only an idiot would support Biff and Muffy's behavior.
And there’s your ignorance on full display again. The trespassers had already broken into private property by the time they approached the homeowners.

Whose property were they on?

Not Tyrone lol
You have to realize that a lot and i mean a lot of Obammy voters left the Democrat party which was why Joe the groper Biden had to say this.

Trump has only 3% of the black vote. Biden's remark was correct even if it was a little more blunt than it should have been. Don't worry though. You keep telling black folk that they are too stupid to understand who is working for their interests, and telling them they are on the plantation, and I'm sure he might boost that up to 3.5% or may be even 3.75%

Try 40% thanks to Candace Owens and if you do not believe me try to get one black person on this site to admit they are voting for Joe Biden

While they may..or may not vote for Biden...they damn sure are not voting for Trump!

I can’t find any blacks that admit to being a democrat, I SHAME THE FCUK OUT OF THEM LOL

I do! I hit democrats sites and ask them “are you a black democrat “ all SAY HELL NO .. I’m just saying when you look at the switch if black reps. To republican, all the New candidates for representation are black in Florida and Texas and Massachusetts.. ppl
Are waking up

So your for this?

Do you believe in private property?

Since nobody was on Biff and Muffy's property anyway, I'm not sure what that has to do with anything.
The gate they tore down was private property, the road they were on was private property.
And as homeowners in that private community the homeowners shared ownership of that private road. In short? The homeowners were soundly, and legally on their own property. And the trespassers were without question trespassing on those home owners private property. Case closed...

So your for this?

Whose property were they on?
The home owners? Their own. The trespassers? The homeowners. Case closed...

And as homeowners in that private community the homeowners shared ownership of that private road. In short? The homeowners were soundly, and legally on their own property. And the trespassers were without question trespassing on those home owners private property. Case closed...
If libs succeed in disarming private citizens what will happen to that couple during the next riot?

chances are they will be burned out or beaten to death by the black lives matter mob

Not Tyrone lol

I do! I hit democrats sites and ask them “are you a black democrat “ all SAY HELL NO .. I’m just saying when you look at the switch if black reps. To republican, all the New candidates for representation are black in Florida and Texas and Massachusetts.. ppl
Are waking up

Sorry, but I don't consider the word of an anonymous RWNJ to be a credible source.

If libs succeed in disarming private citizens what will happen to that couple during the next riot?

chances are they could be burned out or beaten to death by the black lives matter mob
There is nothing Leftists fear, and abhor more than open opposition.

1. Yes, many people are buying guns.

2. Because of the defunding cops demand by the militants (to whom the Dems genuflect), many people are concerned about the safety of their families in the likely victory of the Honorable Joseph R. Biden, Jr., and especially his woke VP.

3. The fear of a general uprising has long been a nightmare of many Americans, a fear that dates back to the 19th century.

Not Tyrone lol

Are waking up

Sorry, but I don't consider the word of an anonymous RWNJ to be a credible source.

The switch is happening. Please don’t lynch blacks

chances are they could be burned out or beaten to death by the black lives matter mob

You mean like how their neighbors who didn't brandish guns were burned out and beaten to death? Do you even realize how nuts you are?

2. Because of the defunding cops demand by the militants (to whom the Dems genuflect), many people are concerned about the safety of their families in the likely victory of the Honorable Joseph R. Biden, Jr., and especially his woke VP.

3. The fear of a general uprising has long been a nightmare of many Americans.
Well...i dunno...it's never been my fear. I find the very idea laughable. Local disorder..sure. but a nation-wide uprising....closest we've come is 1968....after the twin assassinations of RFK and MLK. I don't see us as anywhere near that point.

I find myself laughing as I contemplate all the small towns in Red America..arming for the Antifa invaders..that never came..and never will! Talk about sheep!

You mean like how their neighbors who didn't brandish guns were burned out and beaten to death? Do you even realize how nuts you are?
Not at all

their house was the first house on the private street - with no cops or fire trucks in sight

3. The fear of a general uprising has long been a nightmare of many Americans.
Well...i dunno...it's never been my fear. I find the very idea laughable. Local disorder..sure. but a nation-wide uprising....closest we've come is 1968....after the twin assassinations of RFK and MLK. I don't see us as anywhere near that point.

I find myself laughing as I contemplate all the small towns in Red America..arming for the Antifa invaders..that never came..and never will! Talk about sheep!

If I am not mistaken, it is NOT the so-called ANTIFA that some (many?) Americans fear.

Forum List

Back