Record setting gun sales could leave stores DRY! Who wants a civil war?

View attachment 358156Not Tyrone lol

I watched the video of those idiots in your picture. They obviously have no idea how to safely handle a gun, and are just as likely to shoot themselves as they are to shoot anyone else. Typical right wing idiots.
So your for this?

No. I'm not for idiots pointing guns at people who are peacefully walking past their house and not on their property. Only an idiot would support Biff and Muffy's behavior.
They broke down a gate and were ON their property! These people are libtards just like you! They did not want to be murdered by an angry mob in their own home.

No. That gate wasn't to their property. It was down the road from them.
Lol are you serious?

I watched the video of those idiots in your picture. They obviously have no idea how to safely handle a gun, and are just as likely to shoot themselves as they are to shoot anyone else. Typical right wing idiots.
So your for this?

No. I'm not for idiots pointing guns at people who are peacefully walking past their house and not on their property. Only an idiot would support Biff and Muffy's behavior.
Peacefully "walking by" after busting down the gate of a secured community???? I mean seriously, what would those in this gated community have to fear from a gang of commie thugs? Some of which threatened to rush the lady and take her weapon? Me? I would have just handled it the old fashion way and bitch-slapped the shit out of them before I strategically placed a bullet in those empty skulls of theirs. Leftards want the fight but lack the stomach.....I say "Bring it, you commie sacks of shit". None of which are more cowardly than you, bitchboy.

So your for this?

They broke down a gate and were ON their property! These people are libtards just like you! They did not want to be murdered by an angry mob in their own home.

No. That gate wasn't to their property. It was down the road from them.

Better check your source. This entire fiasco has been lied about by the leftist media.

Typical scum lies.^^^

Come on Mikey. You didn't see the bitch pointing the gun at the back of her hubby's head as she waved it around? Is that an example of the vast right wing army you idiots are always alluding to? Watching Rambo three times is probably all the training that Biff and Muffy there have had with a gun.
Lack of training and some questionable judgement but...... they showed up for the fight.

And just showing up, is most of it.

Typical scum lies.^^^

Come on Mikey. You didn't see the bitch pointing the gun at the back of her hubby's head as she waved it around? Is that an example of the vast right wing army you idiots are always alluding to? Watching Rambo three times is probably all the training that Biff and Muffy there have had with a gun.
Lack of training and some questionable judgement but...... they showed up for the fight.

You're right if the goal is to prove that you re an idiot.

It was funny.

Supposedly were in a civil war right now. If that is the case, it’s encouraging that the right wing fascist are still posting essays on the message boards instead of, you know, fighting.
They don't "fight", they don't (most of them) posture or even protest.

They just watch and hang back and say things like; "Bless your heart...." right up until they kill you all.

Who's the big boogey man now that is spurring gun sales? Gun lobby, Q Anon, DJT...Turtle in the Senate...

Any serious group that threatens another Civil War would be met with swift and extreme violence by the government and taken out in little to no time.
I guess that BLM guy who threatened to burn it all down is going to killed by a drone strike any day now, then. (sarcasm)

It was funny.

Supposedly were in a civil war right now. If that is the case, it’s encouraging that the right wing fascist are still posting essays on the message boards instead of, you know, fighting.
Well, candy, our town already ran your criminals off a few weeks back. BLM came, saw the guns, and turned tail and ran. So what is it we need to fight?

Any serious group that threatens another Civil War would be met with swift and extreme violence by the government and taken out in little to no time.
But you are your kind are starting that very war and we have every right to stop you.

It was funny.

Well, candy, our town already ran your criminals off a few weeks back. BLM came, saw the guns, and turned tail and ran. So what is it we need to fight?

Which town is that Mikey?

Typical scum lies.^^^

You're right if the goal is to prove that you re an idiot.
Saying things like that tells me you don't know much about this kind of thing.

I bet you never passed a heart check in your life, have you?

It was funny.

The one I live in troll.

It was funny.

Well, good to see the war is over.

Okay. But in the end Tyrone either has his life destroyed be wise he wasted some rich white persons kid, or he gets one and they just kill him anyway. No American has the sand for the civil war y'all dream about.

It was funny.

The one I live in troll.

Skared to say where? Come on Mikey. you clamed people with guns ran BLM off. I can't find where that happened. Was it just in your imagination?

It was funny.

The one I live in troll.

Skared to say where? Come on Mikey. you clamed people with guns ran BLM off. I can't find where that happened. Was it just in your imagination?
Yeah, don't want you pos coming here causing me trouble, because that's what you will do.

It was funny.

Well, good to see the war is over.
No it's not, not by a long shot.

Forum List

Back